ADVERTISEMENT

Watch while they "transfer wealth" by saving banks.

Biden Gang Executed Hostile Takeover of FDIC – Now FDIC Bails Out SVB and Signature Bank But Won’t Say If They’ll Bailout All Banks​

By Joe Hoft Mar. 15, 2023 3:45 pm

FDIC-600x337.jpg

One year ago the FDIC suffered a hostile takeover from the Biden gang. A year later the FDIC is bailing out banks with a significant number of Chinese venture capital accounts.
In February of 2022 President Trump’s FDIC Director resigned after what she claimed was a hostile takeover by the Biden regime. She was appalled with the actions taken by those close to Biden.
A year later two banks fail that were run by woke liberals who donated to the Democrats. Silicon Valley Bank had a large number of deposits that were related to Chinese venture capitalists. Barney Frank was on the board of the other bank bailed out by Biden, Signature Bank.
Senator JD Vance says that community banks will take the fall for the bailouts of SVB and Signature Bank failures.
Vance was on with the War Room and he shared that over 90% of SVB deposits were uninsured deposits.
What we basically did is we’re going to charge community banks higher fees to put more money into Silicon Valley Bank to bail out depositors. I think that’s a catastrophic decision.
And I actually talked to the Treasury Department and the FDIC yesterday Steve, and the question that I asked them, and I did not get a good answer was, ‘Are we now a country where there is not such a thing as an uninsured bank deposit?’ … They did not give me a good answer.
Watch the interview with JD Vance below:

It's more about investing in companies that reflect their values and many are willing to take a small hit to do so and they do it willingly - for instance they may not want to invest in tobacco, etc...

They are also considered responsible investments since they seek to ensure companies are competently governed, which also means they are less likely to invest in companies that paint outside the lines with risky or unethical practices.

I guarantee you conservative leaning companies do the same, they just don't have a name for it.
Investment firms and banks have a fiduciary obligation to do what's best for the shareholder/investor. They are legally bound. Taking a small hit to reflect values would be a massive violation of that responsibility.

Now if SVB were disclosing all of those bullshit investments, donations and company mandates and people still chose to bank there then so be it but I'm doubting they were issuing quarterly updates stating $73m to BLM.

All large companies donate money to causes, most do it for the write off (habitat for humanity, breast cancer awareness, apprenticeship programs, veterans programs, etc) . When those companies go bust, we can talk about their decision making but until then, we will focus on SVB and their decision to go long on woke.

SVB is going to be a great use case study where a diverse board without subject matter expertise is one of the contributing factors to their demise.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It's all created to fail. Dem or Rep...I care not. One crisis after another allows them to implement what they want. Some are actual crises. Some are ginned up in the media.
It is my firm belief that everything happening in this country is on purpose. Like you, I do not care R/D- I do want justice though.

I think anyone with an open mind would realize R/D have been STEALING from all of us taxpayers for DECADES. DECADES!

During her testimony, Secretary Janet Yellen admitted that smaller regional banks across the country will not be bailed out by the US government. Only larger banks will be bailed out like Silicon Valley Bank and their depositors from China connected to the Chinese Communist Party. You really wouldn’t believe it unless you heard it for yourself.

During her testimony, Secretary Janet Yellen admitted that smaller regional banks across the country will not be bailed out by the US government. Only larger banks will be bailed out like Silicon Valley Bank and their depositors from China connected to the Chinese Communist Party. You really wouldn’t believe it unless you heard it for yourself.
Whether intentional or not, they are pushing all of the nations money into a few banks which seems riskier than ensuring small, regional banks can continue to exist. That means that if the 4 banks collude and decide to overlay 30% fees on checking accounts, you won't have any alternative option.........obviously, this is worst case scenario but you see how this could go. You can also see that the Govt would have more control over 4 banks vs 400 banks.

The other interesting thing is how quickly the FDIC stepped in to seize control of Signature Bank when it wasn't insolvent and actually had returned to decent shape a day later. Lots of Wall Street are starting to think that was intentional and specific to Crypto deposits as the Govt tries to launch their own coin. Strange that they used FDIC to do it though.

Let's unpack Dodd Frank to see how we've landed here:

-No proprietary trading at any of the banks which was a HUGE money maker for them, all of that firepower has now gone to the buy-side and the banks are now nothing more than passive order takers (with the exception of market making)
-Removal of trading means that most of their income has to come from lending, Sec Lending, M&A and retail fees (barring they have retail arms)
-The balance sheets are so restrictive post Dodd Frank that the historical leveraged finance deals won't fit on the balance sheet anymore, that's a huge blow to the banks as they can't tie up capital long term for decent returns on capital.

For the last several years, the Central bank tells the banking system to go long treasuries, MBS, Bonds (ie, floating/moving interest rate assets) which almost every bank complies with and then the Fed goes on a rate hike march like nothing the economy has ever seen and everyone is shocked we are about to break given the banks are mostly holding moving interest rate assets.

The point here is the economic system is on the verge.........the large bank CEO's approached the Fed with concerns over the corporate debt bubble which is about to also pop due to interest rates. Some ultra large household names can't service their debt and the banks can't recapitalize them. What's going to be the lesser of two evils.....6 % interest or total collapse?

200,000 layoffs in the tech sector in the last 12 months is a direct indicator as those companies are the most cash rich from a balance sheet perspective. It's all about to break and the FEd is going to ensure it with another rate hike.

But the Inflation Reduction Act and stupid spending is going to save us.......

gotta get those deposits consolidated in tbtf banks somehow...

So when Trump was blaming Obama/Biden, you were thinking that it was all Trump's fault? Really?
The banks would absolutely still fail if Trump were still president. The system is set up to boom and bust. Those at the top sell the bullets and the bandaid. Learn to position yourself financially on these what were 50 year cycles that are now 20 year cycles and soon to be 2-5 year cycles. This is what end of empire looks like.

The banks would absolutely still fail if Trump were still president. The system is set up to boom and bust. Those at the top sell the bullets and the bandaid. Learn to position yourself financially on these what were 50 year cycles that are now 20 year cycles and soon to be 2-5 year cycles. This is what end of empire looks like.
We are headed for global depression and worse than the 1930’s. We’re riding by far the biggest debt bubble in history with over leveraged investments. M2 has gone off a cliff. Sharpest reduction in credit in history which always means a major market crash. 2.35% reduction in credit in March is same number as after ‘29 crash. The Fed won’t fix it so banks will. To me this is purposeful. 15 years ago there were more than 11,000 US banks. Today slightly over 4,000. Small banks write much of the commercial loans. There will be enormous number of bankruptcies. They want nothing but big banks so they can control them and issue CBDC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT