ADVERTISEMENT

Watson done for?

If the attourney has apology DMs from Watson for anything he is F’ed.

Cant believe he was dumb enough to use a messenger app to schedule perv actvities. 1 woman saying something? Eh. 3-9 women all saying similar things? Hes screwed.

LMAO. You’re so goddamned pathetic.Seriously, kill yourself. Talked to her on an app, huh? Yeah, that never happened.

Here is the ugly swamp donk. She’s better looking than any girl you’ve ever touched but she’s sorta bottom of the barrel and a slump buster for me.

645362-B3-8-D8-D-4-E58-95-BF-EEBA46860-BAB.jpg

9-BB6-B31-F-F910-4554-B990-30341-AFCBFD6.jpg

E63358-EE-2-A4-D-424-C-966-D-84-CE2-EDDB83-A.jpg

And, again, here is you. LOL. ****in fegget.
B7-C72-A41-34-D5-46-A7-9-E12-0-D938-AC9-E4-B1.jpg

D32-FBD70-EE16-4892-900-D-1-BFF2-AC0-C6-D7.jpg
It’s hilarious how butthurt you are about that thread, especially since you were doing your whole e-drama shtick and tried to look cool by posting pictures of the gutter trash you’re catfishing. As stupid as this whole thing is with you, I got quite a few chuckles at you getting your balls trolled off. Did you at least get to swim in her above ground pool? Or did you just go back to jerking off to 15 year olds on TikTok?

Reactions: TylerHumpFrow13
It’s hilarious how butthurt you are about that thread, especially since you were doing your whole e-drama shtick and tried to look cool by posting pictures of the gutter trash you’re catfishing. Did you at least get to swim in her above ground pool? Or did you just go back to jerking off to 15 year olds on TikTok?
Butthurt? I got banned about 3 minutes after I posted pictures of your feggety ass. I don’t even know what was said. Can you get any dumber?

Butthurt? I got banned about 3 minutes after I posted pictures of your feggety ass. I don’t even know what was said. Can you get any dumber?
LOL you just keep trying. You were in the thread for a long time before you posted pictures of me, and literally everyone was laughing at how gross that chick is. I don’t do this idiotic message board personal stuff, but it was perfect.

LOL you just keep trying. You were in the thread for a long time before you posted pictures of me, and literally everyone was laughing at how gross that chick is. I don’t do this idiotic message board personal stuff, but it was perfect.
how many edits are you gonna make to this masterpiece? lol i only noticed because this is entertaining

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
It only costs as much as it does because justice isn’t the goal. Winning the case is.
The costs continue to escalate as each side does what they can to prevent justice being pursued.

why is the legal field so lucrative? Justice doesn’t pay. Winning does. The simple fundamentals of the lies we tell ourselves is confounding.

when you only really have 2major political parties where each party has all the answers and the exact opposite position than the other, you might be being conned..... tremendously.

So I just can't get on board with part of this, but the political part of this I actually agree with. I agree a 2 party system is flawed today.

As to the cost of justice, you are somewhat inaccurate. Justice can be offered and not accepted. It escalates bc of the attorneys driving the bus. I have, more often than once, basically cried uncle for a client and given an offer of judgment saying my client was 100% guilty and stop the bleeding. Other side playbook: "we need to see "how guilty" before we can assess "damages"". Translation is we need to churn the file and drum up as much in legal fees as possible on this gravy train rolling on biscuit wheels.

So I just can't get on board with part of this, but the political part of this I actually agree with. I agree a 2 party system is flawed today.

As to the cost of justice, you are somewhat inaccurate. Justice can be offered and not accepted. It escalates bc of the attorneys driving the bus. I have, more often than once, basically cried uncle for a client and given an offer of judgment saying my client was 100% guilty and stop the bleeding. Other side playbook: "we need to see "how guilty" before we can assess "damages"". Translation is we need to churn the file and drum up as much in legal fees as possible on this gravy train rolling on biscuit wheels.
HAHAHA.... You just confirmed what I’m talking about.

Whether it be defense or prosecution/plaintiff, doesn’t matter what side to the legal process.... it can be drawn out on ALL sides.

Like I said, when conviction/win rate is the goal and justice is secondary, we all lose over time.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I guess we are kind of saying the same thing then. I guess my point is that often when "justice" is offered, it is not accepted because it is not lucrative enough yet. And sometimes the parties drive that, and sometimes the lawyers drive that. In my experience, more often it is the attorneys (either directly or indirectly).

not now, but he did. It blows my mind that people act like DW can do no wrong because he was a Clemson quarterback and is open with his faith. A lot of these guys are not choir boys at all.

I never said that he can do no wrong. If anything, I think DW4 is arrogant as hell. But that is to be expected considering his fame.

You questioned my integrity. And here you are posting after losing a ban bet where your said you wouldn’t post. Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT