ADVERTISEMENT

Weak Border Csar Kamala And Democrats Are Allowing An Incompetent Boob to Run the White House For 5 More Months.

It's fine now but that moment was seared into my memory. I remember it started when he went to one of his regularly scheduled appointments at the VA, that was only a mile from their house and he called my mom and asked her how to get home. They had lived in the same house for 20 years....

Not everyone shares their personal experiences but I just wanted to put it out there that I do understand and recognize what happens when someone has dementia. That's all.
Sorry to hear this, it is tough. We're starting to deal with it from my mom. First time I've broken down in a long....long time.

Sorry to hear this, it is tough. We're starting to deal with it from my mom. First time I've broken down in a long....long time.
😕 Oh I'm really sorry to hear that, it's one of the toughest things we have to deal with. I didn't get in to what happened with my mom later and I won't share it here but it was gut wrenching. Hang in there.

Are we still glossing over the fact that someone who is not capable of running the country 4 months from now is currently in charge of the most powerful nation? And Kamala is letting it happen?

She is a weak leader. She has horrible policies and a horrible record. Why won’t she use the 25th amendment?!?!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Are we still glossing over the fact that someone who is not capable of running the country 4 months from now is currently in charge of the most powerful nation? And Kamala is letting it happen?

She is a weak leader. She has horrible policies and a horrible record. Why won’t she use the 25th amendment?!?!
She is breaking records every day. That's not a sign of weakness and if it is, she has one hell of an army behind her, who all have her back.

It'll be interesting to see how the Trump/Vance ticket threads the needle of Trump denouncing Project 2025 and James Donald JD Halen Bowman Vance III & IV fully endorsing it.

He literally says their plans out loud. He knows they can't win fair and square.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: dpic73
Kamala wasn’t even strong enough to call Joe and tell him she was taking over. She made Obama do it. Because that is what strong leaders do.

She is weak and pathetic

Shaking in my boots wouldn't be an accurate description - more like pissed off and concerned. There are thousands of posts on this board that I'm sure you've already read so no need to re-hash them all. Maybe you should ask yourself why you are such an ardent devotee when you know the majority of Americans hate him along with the rest of the world (outside a few dictators). You know that re-electing him will not make for a happy country yet you and the other magas demand it must be him and him only. Why?

There are plenty of other Republicans that would have provided a strong conservative platform without all the nasty, hateful divisiveness. If you want that so badly, look inside yourself and ask yourself why that appeals to you so much, because it's you and millions of others like you that allow him to take up all the oxygen in the room and prevent him from facing justice, like he would in every other country in the world.

He's a dark, negative force and that's very unhealthy for a country exhausted from the never ending chaos he brings. And no matter how much he denies it he, the RNC and the Heritage Foundation are all aligned no matter if you call it Project 2025 or not. His own VP has actually written the foreword for an upcoming book that explains the project and steps are already being taken to enact the proposals in the plan and that's what has us so pissed off, because we know it's a real threat. See example below

A wrecking ball is the last thing we need right now and that's why a vegetable was still within striking distance even after the debate.
Dpic is absolutely shaking in his boots.

Dpic is absolutely shaking in his boots.
Not. I'm well equipped to kick shit and chew gum

BM%20Kamala%20Boots%20FW20%2021%20ad.jpg

He was thanking the pilots for bringing them home safely. Enough of this crap.

He knew he arrived in a motorcade.
Just like when he was in France he went over to salute the soldier. And that time Obama didn't lead him off the stage. And that night he had a great debate performance in which he got all the facts right.

Just like when he was in France he went over to salute the soldier. And that time Obama didn't lead him off the stage. And that night he had a great debate performance in which he got all the facts right.
DJT sexually assaulted a woman in a dressing room, does that mean whenever he changes clothes, he's sexually assaulting someone?

DJT sexually assaulted a woman in a dressing room, does that mean whenever he changes clothes, he's sexually assaulting someone?
Since Kamala got her first job by having an affair with a married superior, does that mean she got her other jobs the same way?

Since Kamala got her first job by having an affair with a married superior, does that mean she got her other jobs the same way?
There's no proof she got her job because of the PUBLIC affair she had with a man who had been separated from his wife for nine years.

Again, Biden was thanking the pilots.

There's no proof she got her job because of the PUBLIC affair she had with a man who had been separated from his wife for nine years.

And he is sharp as a tack too.

It's amazing what people will believe.

No proof of any of the accusations against Trump but does it stop you at all?

No proof of any of the accusations against Trump but does it stop you at all?
BWWWAAAHHHH! You mean the mountain of evidence, most of which we all saw with our own eyes? You don't become a convicted felon without convincing a jury of your peers that the evidence is clear and compelling derpwich.

BWWWAAAHHHH! You mean the mountain of evidence, most of which we all saw with our own eyes? You don't become a convicted felon without convincing a jury of your peers that the evidence is clear and compelling derpwich.
Communist kangaroo courts in NY don't count.

Reactions: fatpiggy

in a deeply blue 90% democrat jury pool .......

In a deeply biased justice system

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT