ADVERTISEMENT

Weed 10: Historical 1st.

ok....not sure which part wasn't factual, but whatever man. Don't let me rain on your dope party.

The idea that legalizing marijuana is going to lead to higher unemployment is just hilarious to me. The people that want to smoke are already smoking......legalization isn't going to lead to a huge uptick in regular marijuana users. What it will do is create jobs and create hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenue for the state.

It's literally a can't lose situation. People who aren't on board simply haven't thought it through intelligently.....and this is coming from someone who doesn't smoke anymore and hasn't really in years.

ok....not sure which part wasn't factual, but whatever man. Don't let me rain on your dope party.

So making sure I understand you correctly. You disagree with a person’s right to choose a plant but cool with opioids as long as the government approves?

No matter how negative of a view you have on weed you can never justify how other way more harmful substances are allowed.

I also can argue smoking weed to treat pain would be more natural / godly than taking lab produced substances that are readily available at any pharmacy. Biblically speaking, is weed a sin until the government approves?

It’s a big deal because the government makes it a big deal. And transportation industry uses a 5 panel test without watching the test be performed. I run a freight terminal and have never had a driver fail. Probably because synthetic piss works.

You’re acting like the test out there are solid. I’ve been a daily smoker since college and have passed every employment piss test I’ve taken.... it’s like all things government, never really does what it’s trying to do.

And I’m glad you can agree that there was no credible reason to ban CBD, but green plant bad.
It can stay positive 3 weeks. That isn’t good if you are the innocent guy caught.

So making sure I understand you correctly. You disagree with a person’s right to choose a plant but cool with opioids as long as the government approves?

No matter how negative of a view you have on weed you can never justify how other way more harmful substances are allowed.

I also can argue smoking weed to treat pain would be more natural / godly than taking lab produced substances that are readily available at any pharmacy. Biblically speaking, is weed a sin until the government approves?
I have zero problem with Medical Marijuana with a prescription. Think it would be great. I do believe everyday use makes people lazy, based on the wake and bakers I know. I think Opiods suck. Don't even think they do a good job of pain management. I've been on chemo 5 months now and if wackyweed helped me, I would eat some thc gummies or smoke it regardless. But I also think recreational opiod use makes people lazy too...

Problem I have with it has been stated. Some doper goes into work smoked up and walks in front of a forklift, the drug test shows hot, how do you know if they smoked last weekend or on the way to work? You want to fire up and slug around, hey go jump in the bushes cuz

I have zero problem with Medical Marijuana with a prescription. Think it would be great. I do believe everyday use makes people lazy, based on the wake and bakers I know. I think Opiods suck. Don't even think they do a good job of pain management. I've been on chemo 5 months now and if wackyweed helped me, I would eat some thc gummies or smoke it regardless. But I also think recreational opiod use makes people lazy too...

Problem I have with it has been stated. Some doper goes into work smoked up and walks in front of a forklift, the drug test shows hot, how do you know if they smoked last weekend or on the way to work? You want to fire up and slug around, hey go jump in the bushes cuz
You are confusing opinion with facts. Plenty of successful people smoke. I’m a daily smoker and my job title and salary would classify me as successful. Even more so when also factoring in my age.

Anything can impair your ability to function. There are gamers that are dead beats and their are gamers that contribute to society but play video games in their free time. I’m sure you think the video games are what make people lazy also, not that lazy people might naturally be drawn to something. Weed, alcohol, sports, anything can be someone’s vice.

It’s cool you don’t like weed and have plenty of hypotheticals that aren’t relevant to support your cause. Just understand if hypotheticals and assumptions off correlations are allowed gun confiscation has a legitimate argument as well. You can’t cherry freedoms.

You are confusing opinion with facts. Plenty of successful people smoke. I’m a daily smoker and my job title and salary would classify me as successful. Even more so when also factoring in my age.

Anything can impair your ability to function. There are gamers that are dead beats and their are gamers that contribute to society but play video games in their free time. I’m sure you think the video games are what make people lazy also, not that lazy people might naturally be drawn to something. Weed, alcohol, sports, anything can be someone’s vice.

It’s cool you don’t like weed and have plenty of hypotheticals that aren’t relevant to support your cause. Just understand if hypotheticals and assumptions off correlations are allowed gun confiscation has a legitimate argument as well. You can’t cherry freedoms.

Not sure about the hypotheticals, I work closely with manufacturing and have seen the very example I used, where someone walked in front of a FL and tested hot. Unfortunately, I have seen several instances. And you are certainly right, blanket statements typically dont work, so not everyone that smokes weed is lazy. I just personally believe that there are certain environments that aren't conducive to someone being smoked up.

Not sure about the hypotheticals, I work closely with manufacturing and have seen the very example I used, where someone walked in front of a FL and tested hot. Unfortunately, I have seen several instances. And you are certainly right, blanket statements typically dont work, so not everyone that smokes weed is lazy. I just personally believe that there are certain environments that aren't conducive to someone being smoked up.

You’re still making assumptions based on some random stoner getting in an accident with a forklift. Address worker’s compensation laws if that’s your issue.

Eliminating choice isn’t the option. Government works for the people and not the other way around. The majority of Americans support legalization of recreation. We are at a point where current federal pot laws go against the wishes of the majority.

Also a reason anti marijuana supporters have to fight to keep it off ballots. Let every state vote on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT