ADVERTISEMENT

Well, dang if Hillary wasn't right....

purenonsense

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
the trump rally at madison square garden tonight looked pretty darn nazi. I know i havent seen anything in a presidential election in the hate speech and racist rants that i saw tonight. Awful and shameful what the Republican party allowed to happen--both at this rally and to their party. Jaw dropping and sickening. All said with the blessings of the top of the ticket.

the trump rally at madison square garden tonight looked pretty darn nazi. I know i havent seen anything in a presidential election in the hate speech and racist rants that i saw tonight. Awful and shameful what the Republican party allowed to happen--both at this rally and to their party. Jaw dropping and sickening. All said with the blessings of the top of the ticket.
Whatever psychedelics you are on must be good.

Reactions: TigerRagRob

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT