ADVERTISEMENT

Well done Prez Biden! The US has never been stronger!

Well , I'm surprised he is going thru with the climate nazi stuff if we have all this oil.

Don't know why you're trying to change the subject. But this proves it YANKEES DON'T MOVE DOWN SOUTH. ITS TERRIBLE DOWN HERE GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK !!!!!!
You should be grateful that those folks are bringing their disposable income, education, and values to SC. Some might call it charity. Almost like a missionary trip.

Imagine what SC would be without all the businesses that moved down. It would be even more dependent on the federal government than it is.

Reactions: flotiger
You should be grateful that those folks are bringing their disposable income, education, and values to SC. Some might call it charity. Almost like a missionary trip.

Imagine what SC would be without all the businesses that moved down. It would be even more dependent on the federal government than it is.
O, did I hit a nerve Yankee? I'm sorry you must be a damn Yankee. I don't know why any liberal would want to leave the utopia of a northern far-left run state for the little old South Carolina or any other southern state. When they already live in paradise.

O, did I hit a nerve Yankee? I'm sorry you must be a damn Yankee. I don't know why any liberal would want to leave the utopia of a northern far-left run state for the little old South Carolina or any other southern state. When they already live in paradise.
Haha! You losers think you really bother us. The reality is that you are like an exhibit at a zoo where we can’t believe that a creature this ignorant exists on earth.

Yet so few posts from @scotchtiger about the Dow the last few years. Weird.

When he used to say "all Americans should celebrate this" about the stock market, I think he meant "all Americans should celebrate this, but only when a republican is in the White House".

Yet so few posts from @scotchtiger about the Dow the last few years. Weird.

Well the Dow was roughly flat for two full years from December 2021 to December 2023. So there wasn’t a lot to comment on during that unfortunate period.

But things in the scotchtiger portfolio are looking good none the less. This bull run has been great. I’m keeping an eye on the IPO market as my company looks to go out in 2025. That’s the big needle mover for me.

Edit to add: Capital markets really suffered during the market lull in the middle of Biden’s term. My company is VC backed and I work with our investors. Company valuations and access to capital really suffered (we were fine). It seems we’re finally climbing out of that now. Hoping things continue on a positive trend as we prepare for IPO.

Last edited:
When he used to say "all Americans should celebrate this" about the stock market, I think he meant "all Americans should celebrate this, but only when a republican is in the White House".

No we should all celebrate for sure. It’s nice to see the upward trend after the market was flat for 2 years.

Btw, I should be in NYC mid April. Haven’t been in 2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT