ADVERTISEMENT

WELL - WE ARE ALL IMBECILES -

Jim58

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2001
Americus, GA
I’m watching the Federal Government stage show - put together - very apparently - by a science fiction novelist - to convince a nation comprised only of complete uninformed idiots that this Administration has met their pledge to protect the citizens of the USA NOW, JUST ENDED == with no recognition to the author of this fantasy - no apology to the people of America for assuming ALL OF US are Morons - with no common sense, memories or reasoning -

My apologies for this outburst - Been over 25 years since I graduated from Clemson = I've enjoyed being a fan and supporter of Clemson Athletics and Administration - and my life in the greatest Country on earth -But, for the first time - s - I'M AFRAID for our way of life, basic freedoms and the future for you and yours. I really can't explain what happened to cause the sudden magnification of my fears - but as I watched the blatantly obvious scripted, rehearsed, insulting presentation on national TV - the sickening mockery of all of us by "our" administration - Biden/HARRIS/Walz ARE the cause of my fear for all of our future -

'NOW - Cade is confident, WR's are showing out - Haynes is bout to bust loose - and, feel the defense is beginning to believe - Tigers will suprise I believe! God Bless them and God Bless the USA!!!!

iu

I’m watching the Federal Government stage show - put together - very apparently - by a science fiction novelist - to convince a nation comprised only of complete uninformed idiots that this Administration has met their pledge to protect the citizens of the USA NOW, JUST ENDED == with no recognition to the author of this fantasy - no apology to the people of America for assuming ALL OF US are Morons - with no common sense, memories or reasoning -

My apologies for this outburst - Been over 25 years since I graduated from Clemson = I've enjoyed being a fan and supporter of Clemson Athletics and Administration - and my life in the greatest Country on earth -But, for the first time - s - I'M AFRAID for our way of life, basic freedoms and the future for you and yours. I really can't explain what happened to cause the sudden magnification of my fears - but as I watched the blatantly obvious scripted, rehearsed, insulting presentation on national TV - the sickening mockery of all of us by "our" administration - Biden/HARRIS/Walz ARE the cause of my fear for all of our future -

'NOW - Cade is confident, WR's are showing out - Haynes is bout to bust loose - and, feel the defense is beginning to believe - Tigers will suprise I believe! God Bless them and God Bless the USA!!!!

Sir. This is a Wendys.

I tend to agree with the imbeciles part... After all, we've got folks on here that think teleportation is real, that COVID was spread by 5G phone towers (that's actually the same as teleportation btw), that immagrants are eating pets, and that the US Government is creating and steering Hurricanes to hurt Trump supporters.

Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

What in the hell is OP talking about? Not the most reasoned or compelling argument for whatever that was. And there's a separate forum for non sports /football posts.

Reactions: Dadar and TigerFlow
Dad? Did you join TI?

I kid; I kid…sort of.

Edit: Booked flights to go back to Anderson for Thanksgiving…thinking about renting a Prius at GSP (if they have them), just to watch his head spin like Linda Blair in the Exorcist when I pull in the driveway. Mom will know it’s a gag right away.

Last edited:

What were you watching? Has Tiger King returned to the board? I feel like I missed something

Be afraid, very afraid! If you’re a Christian, that’s the HOLY SPIRIT showing you that. If you’re not a Christian, you have discernment. Your gut feeling is spot on.

I can't decide if Biden and Harris are the two most incompetent/senile people on the planet or if they are the most dastardly brilliant combo to ever head the Illuminati that controls all aspects of modern life. Just too close to call at the moment. I am currently reading my Trump bible that was printed in China for $3 and marked up to $60 here for us American rubes, so I hope to arrive at a conclusion shortly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT