ADVERTISEMENT

What a racist asshole

If you are in the same room with another race and not calling them slurs, then you must not have racist thoughts. Man you are on to something.
Anyone could easily say the same about you, or anyone. What are your racial thoughts? I only know that Whoopie Goldberg, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, the DNC, and many others love Ole Don before he ran for POTUS.

Why you reckon that is?

Because he gave them money...
And there it is. Demonrats being demonrats. One would think with all the ActBLue campaign fund fraud going on, you could make due without his money.

He gave your party money before he ever ran for office.

Your party loved him when he was giving them money, but not now, when he is not giving them any money, and he is running for the Republican party. You folks are so fake.

I want all of you demonrats to keep on speaking, as much as possible, until the election. You're probably going to steal it anyway, but damn you people are stupid.

If you are in the same room with another race and not calling them slurs, then you must not have racist thoughts. Man you are on to something.
Or claiming you’re Indian or Asian your whole political career until it’s no longer needed only to switch course and claim you’re now you’re a black woman.

Or claiming you’re Indian or Asian your whole political career until it’s no longer needed only to switch course and claim you’re now you’re a black woman.

The bewilderment over her being two races is really something.

She went to a god damn hbcu for college.

Get over it you ****ing lunatics.

Your godking was a Democrat his whole life until he decided he wanted to be a politician and you guys are obsessed with her race? Lolololol.

Your godking was a Democrat his whole life until he decided he wanted to be a politician and you guys are obsessed with her race? Lolololol.

And their godkong donated to her California campaigns twice....

Your bewilderment is a shock 🙄

So do all of the Caucasian kids that attend HBCU’s identify as black too?

My godking? 😂😂 He changed political affiliation which happens everyday but not many changed their race to fit the narrative. Stick to who you are and not who you pander to for more votes. She’s not black!!!

And there it is. Demonrats being demonrats. One would think with all the ActBLue campaign fund fraud going on, you could make due without his money.

He gave your party money before he ever ran for office.

Your party loved him when he was giving them money, but not now, when he is not giving them any money, and he is running for the Republican party. You folks are so fake.

I want all of you demonrats to keep on speaking, as much as possible, until the election. You're probably going to steal it anyway, but damn you people are stupid.
LMAO... That's politics for you. Remember when Trump wanted to ban TikTok as President but is now all for it when he got cash from one of the owners?

And what about electric cars. Trump was all against them and just flat out admits that he flipped on it b/c he got Musk's endorcement.

And since you are obviously a Trump supporter now and since you are calling Dems fake. Can you tell us what you thought of Trump when he was running around with the Clintons and Obama? Remember he endorsed Bill Clinton twice, Al Gore once, Kerry once, and Obama once. Remember when he was all about being pro choice? And the Clinton assault rifle ban?

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. -- Donald Trump.

So tell us Trump supporter, how is Trump any different?

LMAO... That's politics for you. Remember when Trump wanted to ban TikTok as President but is now all for it when he got cash from one of the owners?

And what about electric cars. Trump was all against them and just flat out admits that he flipped on it b/c he got Musk's endorcement.

And since you are obviously a Trump supporter now and since you are calling Dems fake. Can you tell us what you thought of Trump when he was running around with the Clintons and Obama? Remember he endorsed Bill Clinton twice, Al Gore once, Kerry once, and Obama once. Remember when he was all about being pro choice? And the Clinton assault rifle ban?

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. -- Donald Trump.

You forgot to mention that he also donated to Kamala Harris's campaigns. Twice.

I didn't give one care in the world about him before he ran for office. I also don't care who anyone from Hollyweird endorses, or the royal family from the UK.

When I voted for him the first time, I had no idea what I was going to get. I just knew that I wasn't voting for Killary under any circumstance.

The difference now, is that I have seen what he did when he was in charge of the country.

I've also seen what the cackling border czar and the governor of Minnesota have done to the country and his state respectively.

The sad, and ironically funny part is, there are two Marxist/Communist running for control of our country and YOU support them.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
I didn't give one care in the world about him before he ran for office. I also don't care who anyone from Hollyweird endorses, or the royal family from the UK.

When I voted for him the first time, I had no idea what I was going to get. I just knew that I wasn't voting for Killary under any circumstance.

The difference now, is that I have seen what he did when he was in charge of the country.

I've also seen what the cackling border czar and the governor of Minnesota have done to the country and his state respectively.

The sad, and ironically funny part is, there are two Marxist/Communist running for control of our country and YOU support them.
He was supposed to start WW3 and put us in wars and then also wasn't never going to leave once he got in.

That's exactly what the "experts" told me via TV. I almost believed them....until 2020.

I think we all hate liars but defending them is next level.

I have a hunch the Taliban will not be getting north of $40 million per week under the orange man.

Reactions: Allornothing
He was supposed to start WW3 and put us in wars and then also wasn't never going to leave once he got in.

That's exactly what the "experts" told me via TV. I almost believed them....until 2020.

I have a hunch the Taliban will not be getting north of $40 million per week under the orange man.
Are you pretending to forget that he tried to stay in office illegally?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Are you pretending to forget that he tried to stay in office illegally?
No at all, but you are you forgetting the other two? Him starting WW3 or a war in general. Having the nuclear codes and so forth?

You don't have to like the guy to understand my point.

Nope, I'm conceding that he didn't but I completely understand why the pundits thought it was highly possible. Dude is not normal by any standard.
Well, if you think "normal" will ever be President, you're fooling yourself.

In fact, as the Democrats just showed us all, you don't even have to vote for them. Thats far from normal.

Super Pacs run this country. That's real and that's a problem.

Well, if you think "normal" will ever be President, you're fooling yourself.

In fact, as the Democrats just showed us all, you don't even have to vote for them. Thats far from normal.

Super Pacs run this country. That's real and that's a problem.
I just think we deserve better than a President who is driven by hatred and divisiveness and won't accept the will of the people - it makes me crazy that after what he's done, he gets to run again. It's sickening but I think Americans will do the right thing and send him back to Mar-a-lago in November.

As far as your other point, these are crazy, unprecedented times for sure but polling showed before Joe dropped out that the base preferred her over all other contenders and since she was also the VP, the other candidates smartly chose not to challenge her. If she hadn't run, there would have been an actual primary. And even though there wasn't a vote, the base is happy that she's the candidate so it worked out.

40 mil in bomb ordinance on regular basi

I just think we deserve better than a President who is driven by hatred and divisiveness and won't accept the will of the people - it makes me crazy that after what he's done, he gets to run again. It's sickening but I think Americans will do the right thing and send him back to Mar-a-lago in November.

As far as your other point, these are crazy, unprecedented times for sure but polling showed before Joe dropped out that the base preferred her over all other contenders and since she was also the VP, the other candidates smartly chose not to challenge her. If she hadn't run, there would have been an actual primary. And even though there wasn't a vote, the base is happy that she's the candidate so it worked out.
There's just far too much corruption for me to defend any of them at the top. None of them will be perfect because none of them have the power and it's arguable if they're truly in charge.

I've said this before but it's the easiest example I can think of.

If you and I are coaching a football game against each other, we would do everything we could to give our team the advantage. Scout each other, share film with other teams, etc. In the end, we're both Americans but we both want to win. Someone has to lose. When we end the game, we shake hands and walk away a winner or a loser.

However, where I think we would both draw the line is if I paid your QB to throw the game or I paid a few of your coaches to give me the playbook. That's not right. It's actually illegal. We would both have issues with this.

When it comes to politics though, it seems we overlook the people throwing games. You could be D and me be team R, but we're both still Americans. I don't want to cheat to win. By win, I mean I don't want my team working with any foreign countries, shipping millions to the Taliban a week (easily $40 plus A WEEK). I don't want my "coach" having ties to Chinese companies or any other country. Nobody thinks Kirby Smart acts or thinks like Dabo, lots of people hate him. But do you think he wants anyone to better than UGA? Do you think he wants UGA to be the best?

I want our coach to be American first, doing everything in his possible power to call out cheaters and liars who might be working for the other teams. I want our coach to stop funding the Taliban. I want our coach to be the best, because I want your kids and my kids to have the best.

Nobody likes crooks. Nobody likes law breakers or liars. If my coached lied or cheated and we still won the game, I'd hope he was fired on Monday.

I long for the day we create a party called the "Anti- corruption Party." I'd be up for that one. I just don't like bad people, but I don't think I'm alone. But there's some reluctance to call our coaching staff by some players in this country and that gives me pause regarding motives.

The Taliban exists today as a governing entity and not a fringe militant group because of the disastrous withdrawal terms Don negotiated when he invited them to Camp David. You guys act like August 2021 started in August of 21 and not 1-2 years prior when Trump started pulling troops out of Afghanistan in precisely the way one would if they were trying to cede territory to the insurgency as quickly as possible.

Your “coach” took a $10m bribe from Egypt, his son in law got a $2B investment windfall from the Saudis, and as for the Chinese, the man has publicly stated that he wouldn’t defend Taiwan if China were to invade. The level of projection from you dorks is insane.

Reactions: flotiger

Says the guy who didn’t know what he was as early as last month.

Weak

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT