ADVERTISEMENT

What's up with X

DW4_2016

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
deleting tweets about kill the Serbs? St. Elon biased media?

I have no idea what the talking point is. The first I heard of it.
Okay, well then the point is Elon is deleting tweets that show a potentially dangerous situation developing. He's not deleting mean tweets film one group to another.

Plus, this is all happening in a foreign country that might not have our same laws?

Last edited:
I don’t think calling for the death of another human is legal speech?
At least you took a stand without comprehending the problem.

You seriously thought I was complaining ‘kill the Serbs’ tweets were being taken down?

Reactions: okclem
At least you took a stand without comprehending the problem.

You seriously thought I was complaining ‘kill the Serbs’ tweets were being taken down?
If that’s not the point you were trying to make then I misunderstood your post. Still not sure what the problem is?

Reactions: TigerRagRob
If that’s not the point you were trying to make then I misunderstood your post. Still not sure what the problem is?
There’s a soccer tournament in Europe colloquially called the Euros. In this tournament there are teams representing 24 countries in Europe. At this tournament some of the fans are chanting ’Kill the Serbs’. People are not stoked on this, particularly the fans from Serbia. They post on X that there’s some untoward shit happening and the posts got deleted by Elon’s censorship team.

There’s a soccer tournament in Europe colloquially called the Euros. In this tournament there are teams representing 24 countries in Europe. At this tournament some of the fans are chanting ’Kill the Serbs’. People are not stoked on this, particularly the fans from Serbia. They post on X that there’s some untoward shit happening and the posts got deleted by Elon’s censorship team.
fReE sPeEch

Reactions: yoshi121374
And what is your problem?

And what is your problem?
1. i dont like censorship.
2. you guys hold him up as the bastion of free speech for some reason and apparently he isn't?

if X is a town hall platform (or whatever other bullshit you were blathering on about to allow the promotion of racist posts on the platform) how is he allowed to take down posts about people being racist? maybe the platform itself is promoting racism?

(dont forget this is in another part of the world so the fact that there is obviously no racism in America is irrelevant)

1. i dont like censorship.
2. you guys hold him up as the bastion of free speech for some reason and apparently he isn't?

if X is a town hall platform (or whatever other bullshit you were blathering on about to allow the promotion of racist posts on the platform) how is he allowed to take down posts about people being racist? maybe the platform itself is promoting racism?

(dont forget this is in another part of the world so the fact that there is obviously no racism in America is irrelevant)
Elon has NEVER wavered from his position in that he is in favor of all speech within the confines of the laws of each country.

Is calling for the death of another Human legal speech? If it is not legal speech then this is just a dumb thread. But i don't know, maybe it is legal?

Elon has NEVER wavered from his position in that he is in favor of all speech within the confines of the laws of each country.

Is calling for the death of another Human legal speech? If it is not legal speech then this is just a dumb thread. But i don't know, is that legal?
you still dont understand what happened. how sad.

Reactions: okclem
I really am out of fvcks to give about it. But if you want to enlighten me go ahead.
I'll give it another try in smaller words for you.

1. Some people did racist chants at a soccer game.

2. People that had racist stuff said about them posted it to x to prove it was happening
(Serbians posting anti Serbia chants)

3. Posts were removed from X by someone at X

4. Elon loves free speech?

5. Profit?

I'll give it another try in smaller words for you.

1. Some people did racist chants at a soccer game.

2. People that had racist stuff said about them posted it to x to prove it was happening
(Serbians posting anti Serbia chants)

3. Posts were removed from X by someone at X

4. Elon loves free speech?

5. Profit?
What does Elon loving free speech have to do with any of it? You are really grasping at straws here.

What law was violated? Please do tell me. Since you know so much already.
Yeah that little ? Is definitely a claim to know something.

Is it illegal to call for the death of another human? That’s all you need to answer.

I can’t believe y’all get your panties in a wad after this but are ok with the Government censoring Americans. No one cares about your complaints.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT