ADVERTISEMENT

When did they riot or protest for this? Did I just miss it?

It's getting to the point where you almost hope the cops are black and the suspect is white every time.
I actually hope it never happens to anyone again actually. But when it does it should be treated equally and that is clearly not happening. What makes the two cases so different that everyone is screaming for murder charges now.

Last edited:
No, tell me please.

It doesn’t reinforce the talking points. Police brutality is real. But it’s across all spectrums and, generally speaking, fairly uncommon. Why do you think they had to file a suit to have the camera footage released? Isn’t that what the cameras are for, to have some oversight of police action and restraint (or lack thereof)?

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
There was a white bully at school who beat up a black kid so my child came home and destroyed the neighbors house and looted their property. I was so proud.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
It's getting to the point where you almost hope the cops are black and the suspect is white every time.
Over the last three years the numbers of white people shot and killed by police officers is approximately double that of blacks. So your point is being played out. My hope is that officers show a little more control in how they restrain and subdue these “suspected” criminals.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
Over the last three years the numbers of white people shot and killed by police officers is approximately double that of blacks. So your point is being played out. My hope is that officers show a little more control in how they restrain and subdue these “suspected” criminals.
I actually know that. But I don't believe we're ever going to get to the point where the police aren't shooting people, whether justifiably or not justifiably, unless there's no more crime, the police are disarmed, or the police just stop enforcing the law. So, as unreasonable as it is, I'm sort of left hoping that when the police do screw up that it doesn't contribute to this narrative of racism that's causing riots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT