ADVERTISEMENT

When is Russia gonna drop the nuke?

They continue to be worked hard by Ukraine. I was promised this would incite WW3?

What about it @TigerGrowls? Is this going to be the same bullshit as the wall or removing Obamacare?
I never mentioned Russia using nukes to handle Ukraine. How is Ukraine working Russia? Even western media is stating the summer offensive failed for the most part. US needs to broker ceasefire now.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I never mentioned Russia using nukes to handle Ukraine. How is Ukraine working Russia? Even western media is stating the summer offensive failed for the most part. US needs to broker ceasefire now.
Just maybe your boy trump can weave his magic and help spare the world from ultimate destruction. After all, he's BFF with Putin.

This never would have occurred if Alpha Don was running the show. Modern day Shakespearian tragedy occurring as we helplessly watch on tv.
No doubt that Putin lives in fear of having to deal with an angry trump. I'm sure all involved parties would be sharing a big bowl of strawberry ice cream and glasses of lemonade if trump was calling the shots.

Just maybe your boy trump can weave his magic and help spare the world from ultimate destruction. After all, he's BFF with Putin.
Imagine a US president having a decent enough relationship to actually have active dialogue with the leader of a country moving ballistic weapons into place in case they need to attack America.Not sure how being his BFF would be a bad thing right now but that's just me.

Imagine a US president having a decent enough relationship to actually have active dialogue with the leader of a country moving ballistic weapons into place in case they need to attack America.Not sure how being his BFF would be a bad thing right now but that's just me.

If that's the case then what's he waiting for. He doesn't have to be president to talk sense to Putin.

No doubt that Putin lives in fear of having to deal with an angry trump. I'm sure all involved parties would be sharing a big bowl of strawberry ice cream and glasses of lemonade if trump was calling the shots.
The world wasn’t at war when Trump was in office, and that’s difficult to argue.

Antifa, however….

They want to fight, take land, etc… and now they’re not afraid of the consequences, with our current President.
You don't think Trump will allow them to take what they want if he's re-elected? Of course he will - at least the Donbass and Crimea.

Going by history, no.. I don’t.

I’m uncertain how this can be argued.
He's already made it clear he'd cut funding to Ukraine and we know he loves him some Putin - Zelensky, not so much. I think it's obvious he'd push Ukraine for a concession.

He's already made it clear he'd cut funding to Ukraine and we know he loves him some Putin - Zelensky, not so much. I think it's obvious he'd push Ukraine for a concession.
It could’ve been stopped from the beginning.

Frankly speaking, I wish we’d get out of the world business and take care of so many here who need it. Those who are actually trying, and have the deck stacked against them.

It could’ve been stopped from the beginning.

Frankly speaking, I wish we’d get out of the world business and take care of so many here who need it. Those who are actually trying, and have the deck stacked against them.
It's a nice notion but unfortunately our position in the world makes it a necessary evil. If we don't defend democracy, who will? No one else has our might and ability to drain Russia dry. Leaving them to their own devices would only ensure that we'll need to put troops on the ground in the future.

It's a nice notion but unfortunately our position in the world makes it a necessary evil. If we don't defend democracy, who will? No one else has our might and ability to drain Russia dry. Leaving them to their own devices would only ensure that we'll need to put troops on the ground in the future.
But you yourself don't defend it and you never have defended it. This is the real issue with the majority of Americans, we have no forced military participation before college so guys like you get to bang the old war drum from the comfort of your couch while you become a combat tactician on Call of Duty.

Ukraine cannot win unless the US, NATO, whoever .....sends troops. Russia can fight a long, drawn out time horizon war, the Ukraine cannot.....this is why their munitions burn rate is so high, they don't have enough people for small arms, tactical combat. They have to use heavy weapons to beat back Russia. How long before we can't supply them those weapons? I'll tell you how long.......now because we are already taking stock back from Ukraine and shipping it to Israel. The rest of Europe send about roughly a 20th of the weapons and funding that we send. If things kickoff in the midde east and we have to get more involved, Ukraine is done.

The reality though is that war could have been avoided. It was a land dispute over a territory that was 93% Russian. We have protests in the country right now that are arguing for the exact opposite thing in Gaza suggesting they had the right due to occupation......does "Free Palestine" sound familiar? Well from the Russian view, Crimea and Donbas are their Gaza.

The US simply cannot fight a 3 region war without a substantial draft and a HUGE tax increase on Americans who are already stretched massively thin. Might want to start calling for peace instead of pumping your fist in the air.

Also, shame on you for supporting the sacrifice of Ukranian lives to "drain Russia dry". What an inherently stupid thing to say.

But you yourself don't defend it and you never have defended it. This is the real issue with the majority of Americans, we have no forced military participation before college so guys like you get to bang the old war drum from the comfort of your couch while you become a combat tactician on Call of Duty.

Ukraine cannot win unless the US, NATO, whoever .....sends troops. Russia can fight a long, drawn out time horizon war, the Ukraine cannot.....this is why their munitions burn rate is so high, they don't have enough people for small arms, tactical combat. They have to use heavy weapons to beat back Russia. How long before we can't supply them those weapons? I'll tell you how long.......now because we are already taking stock back from Ukraine and shipping it to Israel. The rest of Europe send about roughly a 20th of the weapons and funding that we send. If things kickoff in the midde east and we have to get more involved, Ukraine is done.

The reality though is that war could have been avoided. It was a land dispute over a territory that was 93% Russian. We have protests in the country right now that are arguing for the exact opposite thing in Gaza suggesting they had the right due to occupation......does "Free Palestine" sound familiar? Well from the Russian view, Crimea and Donbas are their Gaza.

The US simply cannot fight a 3 region war without a substantial draft and a HUGE tax increase on Americans who are already stretched massively thin. Might want to start calling for peace instead of pumping your fist in the air.

Also, shame on you for supporting the sacrifice of Ukranian lives to "drain Russia dry". What an inherently stupid thing to say.
TRUTH!!

Got it, if you haven't done something you have no right to comment on it. Now go delete 95% of your posts and we'll call it even.

My family has to be poor for me to be American?

Seeing that Russia had annexed Crimea in 2014, I thought Russia's next move was to annex the Donbas region. What happened to that plan?? Why are they destroying the whole country when they could have gone in to Donbas and annexed it.

Seeing that Russia had annexed Crimea in 2014, I thought Russia's next move was to annex the Donbas region. What happened to that plan?? Why are they destroying the whole country when they could have gone in to Donbas and annexed it.
They annexed the parts of Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson, and Zaporizhzhia oblasts they controlled in September 2022. Of course, the fighting shifted in those directions after they got chewed up trying to take Kyiv and Kharkiv, so yeah, that tells you how much they care about the people of the Donbas region.

They annexed the parts of Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson, and Zaporizhzhia oblasts they controlled in September 2022. Of course, the fighting shifted in those directions after they got chewed up trying to take Kyiv and Kharkiv, so yeah, that tells you how much they care about the people of the Donbas region.
It's like wanting to take Edisto by bombing the shit out of Greenville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT