ADVERTISEMENT

Where's Jackie?

A complete embarrassment that cannot be spun any other way.

I’ve said for years there should be a maximum age on politicians just as there is a minimum age. Absolutely no reason to have someone over 65 in positions of elected leadership. Your time has passed.

trump-bleach.gif

The crazy thing is he does something like this every day and gets a complete free pass from all media besides Fox and Newsmax. It’s really sad.
The same media who threw fits over the dumbest shít when Trump was in office. The fact that there are still people who rely on legacy media for their information is frightening

The same media who threw fits over the dumbest shít when Trump was in office. The fact that there are still people who rely on legacy media for their information is frightening

yep. I do my own research on 8chan.

Trump living rent free in @dpic73 's head. You can't defend Joe without brining up Trump.

Defend your demented boy! Lets hear it? What was Joe doing calling for the dead lady? Can't wait to hear this excuse, let us have it!

I have no defense for Biden on this one. That was an embarrassing blunder. I appreciate what Biden has done, but I hope a younger more dynamic candidate runs in his place in 2024.

now. Your dear leader in a recent speech referred to Truth Social, his OWN social media platform that he owns part of , that he uses every day, as Troth Sential.

do you think he should be president again?

Reactions: dpic73
Your persistence is respectable.

After that complete scam of an election, I’ll never bet on politics again.

You win.
One day you are going to wake up and realize that only about 30% of this country thinks the way you do. I think you probably already know that, you just cannot accept it.

I have no defense for Biden on this one. That was an embarrassing blunder. I appreciate what Biden has done, but I hope a younger more dynamic candidate runs in his place in 2024.

now. Your dear leader in a recent speech referred to Truth Social, his OWN social media platform that he owns part of , that he uses every day, as Troth Sential.

do you think he should be president again?
So I've been thinking surely he just didn't know, but I looked it up and he talked about her death back in August. Then I thought that maybe he just forgot because he meets a lot of people and maybe he knows a shit ton of Jackie's LOL. Then I saw that he had previously invited her family to the White House for this Friday. Woof, no words 🙁

One day you are going to wake up and realize that only about 30% of this country thinks the way you do. I think you probably already know that, you just cannot accept it.

Except for all those times when Democrats lose. Then that number changes dramatically and you put your head in the sand as usual. Funny how that works.

Except for all those times when Democrats lose. Then that number changes dramatically and you put your head in the sand as usual. Funny how that works.
I don’t blame you for being confused. I am sure that in the podunk town in Georgia you live in, where you are the #28 ranked mortgage broker, all the people think the way you do. But one day you are going to realize that there is a big world out there. You should check it out sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
What a shit show!! If SNL had even a little semblance of integrity they have all the material they need with China Joe.

Reactions: clemsonalex
How quickly we forget!

Dic Pic, I am talking about the current President, not Donald Trump who is not the President and hasn’t been for awhile now. All you do is divert divert divert divert.

It’s ok to be able to look at the current President independently to determine whether he’s doing a competent job.

Dic Pic, I am talking about the current President, not Donald Trump who is not the President and hasn’t been for awhile now. All you do is divert divert divert divert.

It’s ok to be able to look at the current President independently to determine whether he’s doing a competent job.
You obviously missed the joke. Just saying that wasn't Biden at all haha. Oh nvm

You obviously missed the joke. Just saying that wasn't Biden at all haha. Oh nvm
You still can’t talk about Biden without bringing up Trump. I don’t care if you think both are bad or whatever, but the current prez tries to shake hands with invisible people every other day after speeches and asks where dead people are. That’s not good for our country. Not our best foot forward.

You still can’t talk about Biden without bringing up Trump. I don’t care if you think both are bad or whatever, but the current prez tries to shake hands with invisible people every other day after speeches and asks where dead people are. That’s not good for our country. Not our best foot forward.
:rolleyes: AGAIN, I thought it was funny, like haha. It was really Trump with Biden's face. Get it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT