ADVERTISEMENT

White supremacy is totally out of control

Young white supremacists. I'm sure these kids got a good night's sleep on their my pillow, and are jacked up on relief factor.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PAWrocka

Young white supremacists. I'm sure these kids got a good night's sleep on their my pillow, and are jacked up on relief factor.
As a conservative I tend to like law and order. But I must admit, I kind of got a kick seeing the social worker get his/her/zhu/ze ass kicked. More kicks to the social workers head would have been must see TV.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
As a conservative I tend to like law and order. But I must admit, I kind of got a kick seeing the social worker get his/her/zhu/ze ass kicked. More kicks to the social workers head would have been must see TV.
I've read this several times now and if I'm reading it correctly, it's pretty messed up. Why would you want this gang to hurt him more? Why do you think he deserves it?

I've read this several times now and if I'm reading it correctly, it's pretty messed up. Why would you want this gang to hurt him more? Why do you think he deserves it?
Gang? Huh, what gang? He? Are we assuming gender? I have no idea how the subject identifies. I did see pants down, which does suggest it may have been brought upon self, possibly some overture of a sexual nature. Deserve it? Never said anything about deserving, not enough info. As a member of law enforcement this "pants down individual" probably should have known better than to offend those gentlemen (assuming gender here I know).

All that said, instead of manufacturing faux rage, I'm thinking just embrace the entertainment value. More kicks to the head would have probably drawn more views. Why not? If others think it is more serious, then maybe call another social worker in to come solve any outstanding issues. Or maybe send over some Panera and see if we can diffuse the situation.

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
Gang? Huh, what gang? He? Are we assuming gender? I have no idea how the subject identifies. I did see pants down, which does suggest it may have been brought upon self, possibly some overture of a sexual nature. Deserve it? Never said anything about deserving, not enough info. As a member of law enforcement this "pants down individual" probably should have known better than to offend those gentlemen (assuming gender here I know).

All that said, instead of manufacturing faux rage, I'm thinking just embrace the entertainment value. More kicks to the head would have probably drawn more views. Why not? If others think it is more serious, then maybe call another social worker in to come solve any outstanding issues. Or maybe send over some Panera and see if we can diffuse the situation.
Hmm, guess I didn't see it that way. Looked to me like they came off when they dragged him through the window but maybe not. Regardless, just hoping it wasn't the word "social" that drew your ire because that would truly be messed up.

"America stands at the crossroads of an era. An uncertain future lies in the hands of a new generation which has been given a simple choice between sovereignty and subjugation. America suffers under the rule of an occupied government. Tyrants, with delusions of infinite power, have declared the American people too weak to revolt. The damage done to the nation will not be fixed with the approval of the dysfunctional system which remains American in name only. Democracy has failed this once great nation. The resurgence of the American Spirit will bring with it the death of tyranny. The torch of revolution has been lit."

That's the first paragraph of their nazi manifesto.

Seriously, any of these idiots fat? No , Old? No, Out of shape? No, any of them got a cigarette hanging out of their mouth? No. These are not Trump voters it's FBI agents.
Imma have to write you off as a troll because you can be level-headed when it comes to Trump but then you're crazier than a cootie bat on other subjects.

But just an fyi, the leader of the PF is a well-known white supremacist who splintered off from another group after Charlottesville. Speaking of, those racists weren't fat either.

Last edited:
Imma have to right you off as a troll because you can be level-headed when it comes to Trump but then you're crazier than a cootie bat on other subjects.

But just an fyi, the leader of the PF is a well-known white supremacist who splintered off from another group after Charlottesville. Speaking of, those racists weren't fat either.
Well if he is well-known why has he not been arrested or atleast checked up on?

Who said he hasn't been?

"Patriot Front is a white supremacist neo-Nazi group whose members perceive Black Americans, Jews and LGBTQ people as enemies, said Jon Lewis, a George Washington University researcher who specializes in homegrown violent extremism.

Their playbook, Lewis said, involves identifying local grievances to exploit, organizing on platforms like the messaging app Telegram and ultimately showing up to events marching in neat columns, in blue- or white-collared-shirt uniforms, in a display of strength.

Though Pride celebrations have long been picketed by counterprotesters citing religious objections, they haven’t historically been a major focus for armed extremist groups. Still, it isn’t surprising, given how anti-LGBTQ rhetoric has increasingly become a potent rallying cry in the far-right online ecosystem, Lewis said.

“That set of grievances fits into their broader narratives and shows their ability to mobilize the same folks against ‘the enemy’ over and over and over again,” he said.

The arrests come amid a surge of charged rhetoric around LGBTQ issues and a wave of state legislation aimed at transgender youth, said John McCrostie, the first openly gay man elected to the Idaho Legislature. In Boise this week, dozens of Pride flags were stolen from city streets."

You can't arrest someone just for being a racist, and they are definitely on the radar of the feds. And the more Trump gets to encourage white supremacy, especially if it happens from the WH again, the more groups like this will be emboldened.

I know you laugh at the notion that Trump's rhetoric encourages white supremacy, but it does. After Trump said there's a lot of very fine people on both sides of the Charlottesville incident, which was only a few months into his presidency btw, the white supremacists came out of their holes and from under their rocks, and started making real noise. And they haven't stopped. And when people, like you, make attempts to actively deny their existence, like you have in this thread, you empower the movement too.

Lastly, you should take this stiff seriously out of self interest if nothing else. When white supremacist movements get too powerful, lots of people tend to die.

Oldie but goodie Jesse Jackson white supremacist? Who know white supremacy had so much diversity and inclusion?

Seriously, any of these idiots fat? No , Old? No, Out of shape? No, any of them got a cigarette hanging out of their mouth? No. These are not Trump voters it's FBI agents.

Oh the fat, drunk, cig ripping neck is totally core to trumps base. But that’s not all of them. Plenty of gym douches, etc that could find some camaraderie in a complete loser group like this. There’s no shortage of shitbags of every shape and size across the country.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Oh the fat, drunk, cig ripping neck is totally core to trumps base. But that’s not all of them. Plenty of gym douches, etc that could find some camaraderie in a complete loser group like this. There’s no shortage of shitbags of every shape and size across the country.
I'm pretty sure those guys who scaled the walls of the Capitol building on Jan 6 were pretty fit. Suggesting that they would only be Trump people if they were fat, sloppy rednecks shows the reasoning skills of a 3rd grader.

I'm pretty sure those guys who scaled the walls of the Capitol building on Jan 6 were pretty fit. Suggesting that they would only be Trump people if they were fat, sloppy rednecks shows the reasoning skills of a 3rd grader.
Or perhaps a resident of the upstate who considers a night at Fatz Cafe as a “big night out” for the family.

We’re one of the fattest states in the country. Of course these necks can’t grasp how fit people could possibly assemble in a cogent group.

Or perhaps a resident of the upstate who considers a night at Fatz Cafe as a “big night out” for the family.

We’re one of the fattest states in the country. Of course these necks can’t grasp how fit people could possibly assemble in a cogent group.
You give him too much credit. I live here also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT