ADVERTISEMENT

Why Liberals Need to Pray for Donald Trump to Win This Lawsuit on 4TH Amendment

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I know most of you liberal left wing Democratic Trump Haters want Trump to always lose so I get it about hate can drive you to hurt yourself, BUT there is danger in hating so much you ignore what makes your life safer.

THAT IS A GENERAL WARRANT WITHOUT LIMITATIONS ON SEARCH AND SEIZURE!

Trumps's lawyers will be filing suit and it will advance to the US Supreme Court where he will prevail (mark it down what I am saying) that the warrant as written was too broad and was poorly written and was an amateur attempt at using a warrant to find a crime.

Go ahead and flame away but this 4th amendment is for your protection just like it is for the protection of people you hate.

Let's all get on board with the legal system that protects personal rights for all of us.

When the right regains the government I want you folks to have the same protection I expect now.

I will defend your right to hate monger on Trump but I will not defend the use of a general warrant. I would hope that you guys would also.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I know most of you liberal left wing Democratic Trump Haters want Trump to always lose so I get it about hate can drive you to hurt yourself, BUT there is danger in hating so much you ignore what makes your life safer.

THAT IS A GENERAL WARRANT WITHOUT LIMITATIONS ON SEARCH AND SEIZURE!

Trumps's lawyers will be filing suit and it will advance to the US Supreme Court where he will prevail (mark it down what I am saying) that the warrant as written was too broad and was poorly written and was an amateur attempt at using a warrant to find a crime.

Go ahead and flame away but this 4th amendment is for your protection just like it is for the protection of people you hate.

Let's all get on board with the legal system that protects personal rights for all of us.

When the right regains the government I want you folks to have the same protection I expect now.

I will defend your right to hate monger on Trump but I will not defend the use of a general warrant. I would hope that you guys would also.

lolwut? the warrant hasn't been made public, so you all are "pre-freaking-out"?

The warrant is public at this point

Not the supporting docs

The documents supporting the reason it was issued or needed to be issued have not

The warrant is a broad document that foes not have specifics therefore it is considered an unreasonable search and seizure based on both written and case law

The warrant is public at this point

Not the supporting docs

The documents supporting the reason it was issued or needed to be issued have not

The warrant is a broad document that foes not have specifics therefore it is considered an unreasonable search and seizure based on both written and case law

i found it. its got quite clear specifics. so im guessing YOU must not have read it. here are the specifics.

"The premises to be searched, 1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480, is further described as a resort, club, and residence located near the intersection of Southern Blvd and S Ocean Blvd. It is described as a mansion with approximately 58 bedrooms, 33 bathrooms, on a 17-acre estate. The locations to be searched include the "45 Office," all storage rooms, and all other rooms or areas within the premises used or available to be used by FPOTUS and his staff and in which boxes or documents could be stored, including all structures or buildings on the estate. It does not include areas currently (i.e., at the time of the search) being occupied, rented, or used by third parties (such as Mar-a-Largo Members) and not otherwise used or available to be used by FPOTUS and his staff, such as private guest suites. "

"All physical documents and records constituting evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 793, 2071 , or 1519, including the following: a. Any physical documents with classification markings, along with any containers/boxes (including any other contents) in which such documents are located, as well as any other containers/boxes that are collectively stored or found together with the aforementioned documents and containers/boxes; b. Information, including communications in any form, regarding the retrieval, storage, or transmission of national defense information or classified material; c. Any government and/or Presidential Records created between January 20, 2017, and January 20, 2021; or d. Any evidence of the knowing alteration, destruction, or concealment of any government and/or Presidential Records, or of any documents with classification markings."

Last edited:

i love that you 1) clearly didnt read the document and are 2) repeating nonsense you heard from somewhere else or 3) making up nonsense with no understanding of the nonsense you are producing.

Reactions: WapPride
we are making progress because you used the word love in your reply

people are too prone to pick hate and incivility

if my reading it is in question the answer is not only i have read through it but also discussed it with some if my attorney friends of which one is my daughter

she cannot count because she always tries to see my side

it truly is amazing that two people can see the same evidence and come to totally different conclusions

for example in the Trump Russian Collusion many people were briefed by intelligence agencies that the whole scam was hogwash yet it was preached as true by Democrats

or the Hillary situation where she was clearly guilty of mishandling documents

Without further ado i will just believe your mind is tripped like a steel bear trap with little hope of getting it open to reasonable logic as bias is ruling your mind and not logic

but then maybe i am the wrong side of logic

take some time and think in it

i always do soi will try and see you side and regardless of whether you try to see mine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT