ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump Pardon himself?

Most people when they hear Presidential Pardon that makes them think it is all powerful across all government agencies.

If Biden or Trump or any person commits say a Town crime and is convicted the President has no authority over the Pardoning of that individual.

I am hoping Hunter gets caught up in a criminal violation involving himself along with all the Biden Family in money laundering including the grandkids in a Red State criminal money laundering violation or something close to it and they are toast as no Presidential Pardon works.

Would love to see the Grands behind bars. And I sincerely mean it. Biden is a cursed name for the USA

Most people when they hear Presidential Pardon that makes them think it is all powerful across all government agencies.

If Biden or Trump or any person commits say a Town crime and is convicted the President has no authority over the Pardoning of that individual.

I am hoping Hunter gets caught up in a criminal violation involving himself along with all the Biden Family in money laundering including the grandkids in a Red State criminal money laundering violation or something close to it and they are toast as no Presidential Pardon works.

Would love to see the Grands behind bars. And I sincerely mean it. Biden is a cursed name for the USA
Gotta get Hillarys emails too, lol.... and and restart Whitewater.....lock em up ! lol

Where is dpic today? A lot of posts from pure nonsense and prime today. Go figure.
Dpic is trolling the other sites at the moment

Appearing to Being a paid gun to work social media sites he is definitely overpaid

I rarely if ever look or respond to his posts as they lack the intellectual integrity of conviction

I consider him a political screaming hyena who will rant and scream anything for a dime or just to be different

Dpic is trolling the other sites at the moment

Appearing to Being a paid gun to work social media sites he is definitely overpaid

I rarely if ever look or respond to his posts as they lack the intellectual integrity of conviction

I consider him a political screaming hyena who will rant and scream anything for a dime or just to be different

Talk about lack of self awareness...

Will Trump pardon himself once elected?

WELL, I guess that one big Trump fanboy who is not a lawyer thinks so... but here are some sources that say not: Note that this was just a quick google search on it and I just grabbed a few links to post. I'm not saying that any of these are reliable sources or anything... just that I didn't see a single result on the 1st page that said he could pardon himself and a couple of these are foxnews stories.

Dont need the emails at this point. She had an illegal server thats all thats needed to convict her. Since there is case law now that the SOL doesnt matter she is back on the table as is every other person...

Have her trial in my area with me on the jury

Hillary would hang for sneezing

Equal treatment under the law is what I believe in

Dont need the emails at this point. She had an illegal server thats all thats needed to convict her. Since there is case law now that the SOL doesnt matter she is back on the table as is every other person...
I actually agree with this. Having your own server to handle government business is wrong.

Totally agree. She should have been tried for it. I’d say it lost her the election but she ran one of the worst campaigns in recent history so there is a lot to point to regarding why she lost.
Absolutely. I don't really care for Hillary myself and would have had no problem locking her up. That's the primary difference between me and the Trumpians on here. Those threats about treating Dems the same way doesn't bother me one bit... If a crime was committed, charge WHOEVER, try them, and lock them up.

You'll never get a Trumpian to say that about Trump. Trump is ABOVE the law. EVERYONE ELSE needs to follow the rules. Just a simple example... Can you IMAGINE what they'd be saying if Biden said we should set the constitution aside for <insert reason here>. But when Trump does it... crickets.

Absolutely. I don't really care for Hillary myself and would have had no problem locking her up. That's the primary difference between me and the Trumpians on here. Those threats about treating Dems the same way doesn't bother me one bit... If a crime was committed, charge WHOEVER, try them, and lock them up.

You'll never get a Trumpian to say that about Trump. Trump is ABOVE the law. EVERYONE ELSE needs to follow the rules. Just a simple example... Can you IMAGINE what they'd be saying if Biden said we should set the constitution aside for <insert reason here>. But when Trump does it... crickets.
If he really did something it would be easy to do. So far everything they have thrown at him is political like Russiagate and Ukraine etc. At this point they have cried wolf so many times independents dont believe them anymore. So even if he did something NOW most people will just yawn when the talking heads run out and declare "We got him now".....

If he really did something it would be easy to do. So far everything they have thrown at him is political like Russiagate and Ukraine etc. At this point they have cried wolf so many times independents dont believe them anymore. So even if he did something NOW most people will just yawn when the talking heads run out and declare "We got him now".....
Career real estate criminal becomes politician and continues committing crimes - WITCH-HUNT!

Someone please make it make sense how so many people in this country can be duped. Even if Biden wins we are in serious trouble from the idiocy of so many.

Career real estate criminal becomes politician and continues committing crimes - WITCH-HUNT!

Someone please make it make sense how so many people in this country can be duped. Even if Biden wins we are in serious trouble from the idiocy of so many.
Standing in the street shouting at the world that its raining when its not wont make it rain...BTW can you name any real estate crime he has been convicted of? If not then you are slandering him...

Last edited:
And there you go... Trump broke the law... he was charged by the DA, indicted by a grand jury, had a trial and was found guilty. That's the way the system works. MOST don't get jail time for that, and I doubt Trump will either. Fair enough. But you are excusing his law breaking and blaming other that have never been convicted.
As I said above... If Hillary or whoever gets charged and found guilty, you won't hear a word out of me. You were making excuses for Trump even before the trial was over.

Reactions: yoshi121374
And there you go... Trump broke the law... he was charged by the DA, indicted by a grand jury, had a trial and was found guilty. That's the way the system works. MOST don't get jail time for that, and I doubt Trump will either. Fair enough. But you are excusing his law breaking and blaming other that have never been convicted.
As I said above... If Hillary or whoever gets charged and found guilty, you won't hear a word out of me. You were making excuses for Trump even before the trial was over.
what law did he break? One that the SOL had passed already? The one where Cohen was filling the paperwork and stealing money from the Trump Foundation? No direct link was presented in court that Trump directed any of it...Oh and he didnt even break any Fed laws either since the DOJ never charged him, and the Feds would have to bring those charges, Bragg cant do that...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT