ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vs Epstein

Biden is right not to interfere in prosecutions brought by the DOJ or state level DAs because he respects the need for separation between the executive branch and the judicial branch. He also could have ended the state level prosecution of his own son by the Delaware DA but he didn't.

You know damn well Trump would have ended an investigation into his own son on day one and we saw him repeatedly try to corruptly influence his own DOJ and even replaced his own AG in his criminal attempt to overthrow the will of the people, so pardon me if I don't shed a tear on his behalf.

Good luck overturning it on appeal after the jury took less than ten hours to unanimously find him guilty on all 34 charges. Trump barely put up any defense at all so not sure why you could believe it's a done deal.
Can’t wait for 11/5.

As usual, this leaves out some pretty important context. She was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Not that this has anything at all to do with two time impeached convicted felon former President Trump.
You do realize that at the same time she claimed insantiy she was hired by the City of Chicago?

You agree those two things should be mutually exclusive, correct?

Reactions: TigerRagRob
What part of that video makes you think "not guilty"?
She wasn’t found not guilty, she was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Those are entirely different things.

What does this have, at all, to do with Trump’s conviction on 34 felonies? Or Jeffrey Epstein? The title of your thread is Trump vs Epstein yet a couple posts in you post some random tweet about an insane woman in Chicago.

She wasn’t found not guilty, she was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Those are entirely different things.

What does this have, at all, to do with Trump’s conviction on 34 felonies? Or Jeffrey Epstein? The title of your thread is Trump vs Epstein yet a couple posts in you post some random tweet about an insane woman in Chicago.

Maybe you can rub two brain cells together to figure out that the similarity involves a biased, corrupt, judicial system.

Biden is right not to interfere in prosecutions brought by the DOJ or state level DAs because he respects the need for separation between the executive branch and the judicial branch. He also could have ended the state level prosecution of his own son by the Delaware DA but he didn't.

You know damn well Trump would have ended an investigation into his own son on day one and we saw him repeatedly try to corruptly influence his own DOJ and even replaced his own AG in his criminal attempt to overthrow the will of the people, so pardon me if I don't shed a tear on his behalf.

Good luck overturning it on appeal after the jury took less than ten hours to unanimously find him guilty on all 34 charges. Trump barely put up any defense at all so not sure why you could believe it's a done deal.
you are correct on all counts sir dpic73

Reactions: dpic73
Only he was not tried by his peers, and had a clearly biased judge who should have recused himself as a biden donor and having a daughter who is a dem campaign worker.
It was a forgone conclusion he would be found guilty. No to mention the fact it should have never been brought to trial. The doj and federal election commission declined to prosecute the case bc they knew it was bogus.
are these the fox talking points? because they are wrong. every single one of them. Well, the foregone conclusion could be true in certain opinion circles.

As usual, this leaves out some pretty important context. She was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Not that this has anything at all to do with two time impeached convicted felon former President Trump.

I decided to flip over to Fox News the night of trumps criminal conviction. They were bashing NY DA Alvin Bragg and saying he should worry less about white collar crime and more about immigrants killing New Yorkers. Then they referenced the woman who was killed in GA as an example.

These are not serious people.

Reactions: flotiger
Only he was not tried by his peers, and had a clearly biased judge who should have recused himself as a biden donor and having a daughter who is a dem campaign worker.
It was a forgone conclusion he would be found guilty. No to mention the fact it should have never been brought to trial. The doj and federal election commission declined to prosecute the case bc they knew it was bogus.
Should Clarence Thomas have recused himself during the Bush/Gore decision in 2000 since his daughter worked for the Bush campaign?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Explain how more proof of his infidelity and cheating help him with moderate women voters ....
Do you have the proof @yoshi121374? "more proof of his infidelity and cheating"

You were there when his/this "infidelity" happened?

So "Stormy's" letters saying that it never happened doesn't mean anything to you?

The fact she owes Trump half a million dollars because of a court ruling don't mean anything to you?

According to all the liberal MSM, this isn't about his supposed tryst with Stormy. This is about his bookkeeping. Yet she was allowed to testify, which brought nothing to the case. That whore (she is a whore whether Trump slept with her or not) can't spell bookkeeping.

I truly believe your stupidity is a result of poor upbringing.

This is only partially correct. It is mainly pub women who will have a problem with his infidelity. Bill Clinton is at least as bad of a human being as trump and had multiple women accuse him of rape and he is still held in high regard and very popular in the dem party.

I am skeptical he can win enough minority/young vote to make up for the loss of suburban women, though.

Also, he has come out and explicitly said he is NOT in favor of restricting birth control, any federal abortion ban, or even state bans that do not allow for exception for rape, incest, or danger to the mother. That is just some bs dem talking points - and quite frankly, I thought you were above that.
Do your homework. Project 2025 is absolute trying to enact a federal ban on abortion.

And LOL at Bill Clinton - a scumbag - being at least as bad as Trump. Trump has stolen millions and millions of dollars as well as discriminating against Blacks his entire career and is a serial sexual assaulted. Clinton is only one of those.

Do you have the proof @yoshi121374? "more proof of his infidelity and cheating"

You were there when his/this "infidelity" happened?

So "Stormy's" letters saying that it never happened doesn't mean anything to you?

The fact she owes Trump half a million dollars because of a court ruling don't mean anything to you?

According to all the liberal MSM, this isn't about his supposed tryst with Stormy. This is about his bookkeeping. Yet she was allowed to testify, which brought nothing to the case. That whore (she is a whore whether Trump slept with her or not) can't spell bookkeeping.

He has a long and extremely well documented history as a serial adulterer.

Also telling his wife has made no statements about this case at all.

He has a long and extremely well documented history as a serial adulterer.

Also telling his wife has made no statements about this case at all.
You're just another in a long line of ignorant f**ks.

I would say I feel sorry for you, but I don't. You brought this upon yourself.

Are you trying to say Donald Trump isnt a documented adulterer? Both of his first marriages ended due to his affairs.

He's scum and cheats on all of his wives.
No. That's not what I'm saying at all. Only you, and your libtard friends could be so stupid. All of us are sinners.

It's beyond funny that when all else fails, you XYZTBTQ++iiou812 people circle back around to how someone else is immoral.

I'm sure you love Slick Willy because he is a Demon-rat. He's a true paragon of virtue.

And, let's not forget that WHORE Dr. Jill who was f**king "dementia Joe" while she was still married to someone else. Not to mention, Ole Joe's wife at the time died in a horrific "accident" due to a drunk driver. The problem is, the guy wasn't drunk.

You support, and vote for KILLING babies/kids with abortion for GOD's sake. You believe a boy is a girl just because he says HE is, and can compete in sports against said girls. You insist tampons should be available in the "boys" locker room.

You may not believe in these policies, but you vote for the people that do.

How fv*king stupid are you?

People that live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

I'll repeat what I said in a previous post, arguing that you think someone else should've been guilty for a crime is an odd defense of someone else who was proven guilty.
It’s not odd at all.

Democrats did the exact same thing but were not charged. If you can’t see why that’s a problem you aren’t very smart.

So Hillary can make up Russian Collusion but Trump can’t missclasaify an expense.

You all have about 4 more months of power.then there will be revenge. Enjoy

No. That's not what I'm saying at all. Only you, and your libtard friends could be so stupid. All of us are sinners.

It's beyond funny that when all else fails, you XYZTBTQ++iiou812 people circle back around to how someone else is immoral.

I'm sure you love Slick Willy because he is a Demon-rat. He's a true paragon of virtue.

And, let's not forget that WHORE Dr. Jill who was f**king "dementia Joe" while she was still married to someone else. Not to mention, Ole Joe's wife at the time died in a horrific "accident" due to a drunk driver. The problem is, the guy wasn't drunk.

You support, and vote for KILLING babies/kids with abortion for GOD's sake. You believe a boy is a girl just because he says HE is, and can compete in sports against said girls. You insist tampons should be available in the "boys" locker room.

You may not believe in these policies, but you vote for the people that do.

How fv*king stupid are you?

People that live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.
Lol. The most ignorant person on here calling others stupid. Funny, but mostly pathetic.

It’s not odd at all.

Democrats did the exact same thing but were not charged. If you can’t see why that’s a problem you aren’t very smart.

So Hillary can make up Russian Collusion but Trump can’t missclasaify an expense.

id argue that saying the democrats would do the same thing is just as interesting of a defense for someone who i assume disagrees with them more than not.

It’s not odd at all.

not the same exact thing, not at all. you really need to read more in depth, like about five minutes worth, about this instead of fox tweets. Trump 34. Biden 0.

not the same exact thing, not at all. you really need to read more in depth, like about five minutes worth, about this instead of fox tweets. Trump 34. Biden 0.

The people will decide in November.

The revenge will be tasty.

No one is falling for the convicted felon hoax. But have fun pretending for the next couple months. Revenge is going to be hell for democrats.
sad to say my friend, but you are the one living in a make believe world. Which part was a hoax? lmao....

Explain how more proof of his infidelity and cheating help him with moderate women voters ....
go look at polls lol, dont fuk with mama bear's kids. For the most part the only women that support the left atm is the angry, single, white, childless, and Godless 304's that only have cats and dogs in their life...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT