ADVERTISEMENT

Worst convention speech ever?

That's your one gotcha moment from that debacle?

I don't really care about the backstory of the misspelled name. The whole maudlin display was weird as we all knew it would be. Got to love the most amoral, immoral, least religious guy in the world who said he's never asked God for forgiveness for anything kissing the fire helmet and then telling everyone that he himself was there because God protected him. God didn't care about the actual civil servant who didn't have 5 children by 3 wives, but God cares about DJT lol.

The weird Christian thing people do when they say God spared them while ignoring the path of destruction around them is really amplified when a godless heathen charlatan spews it.
It wasn’t a debacle! I know that doesn’t help your narrative but you got played by the Left and you continue to feed off them…it’s pathetic actually!!

You really should let the God thing go! You’re helpless and now you’re reaching…again, pathetic!!

I'm enjoying watching the maga world praise the incredible changed Donald Trump, without realizing how much it kind of opens them up to a rather obvious line of questioning about what it is they liked before if they're praising the "new" Donald Trump?

Not that intellectual integrity matters to them anymore, but still worth pointing out nonetheless.

I'm enjoying watching the maga world praise the incredible changed Donald Trump, without realizing how much it kind of opens them up to a rather obvious line of questioning about what it is they liked before if they're praising the "new" Donald Trump?

Not that intellectual integrity matters to them anymore, but still worth pointing out nonetheless.
We all liked him before. We just never believed the image that was painted by the left.

He is still the same Trump as before, sad that it takes an assassination attempt to open people mind

Reactions: TigerRagRob
We all liked him before. We just never believed the image that was painted by the left.

He is still the same Trump as before, sad that it takes an assassination attempt to open people mind
the assassination attempt was definitely a sad day for our country, but nobody with a brain believes he ever changed. he droned on for over an hour last night with the same retribution BS and baseless personal attacks.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
This is true. I served a 6 month sentence and then a liberal judge commuted the rest of it.
Same joke you made at the time, but don’t believe you honored at all. It’s a message board so it is what it is. It’s not that serious.

Literally not a single member of Trump's former cabinet was present last night for his speech. What a totally normal sign.

What do you mean prepare? They always look silly...
Do you know how silly you look jumping into a conversation you wouldn't know anything about? He was asking us to confirm that he lived up to his end of the bet, which he did and that is to be respected. Now back to your cartoons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT