Votes: 6 6.3%
  • TigerGrowls

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • Treetiger

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Icehart

Votes: 16 16.8%

• Total voters
Did he call the corporate hotline on you?
Lol good joke but no she came in the office and was watching the cameras with me because a kid had left his bookbag in the store and his laptop and Xbox were in there and got stolen and we were trying to see what happened and she said she saw it. One thing led to another and it cost me my job. Corporate saw it when we had to turn over the cameras for the bookbag being stolen. It was actually a month later. Talk about bad luck but it’s okay I was ready to be done with that job. I had grown to hate it. Still shouldn’t have done it. I knew better but oh well

Lol good joke but no she came in the office and was watching the cameras with me because a kid had left his bookbag in the store and his laptop and Xbox were in there and got stolen and we were trying to see what happened and she said she saw it. One thing led to another and it cost me my job. Corporate saw it when we had to turn over the cameras for the bookbag being stolen. It was actually a month later. Talk about bad luck but it’s okay I was ready to be done with that job. I had grown to hate it. Still shouldn’t have done it. I knew better but oh well
One of my daughters is in grocery mgmt and its crazy like you say. Her mentor that got her into mgmt ended up getting fired for doing the dirty with some female newhire back in the freezer area and got caught.

Reactions: kingkyle1008
One of my daughters is in grocery mgmt and its crazy like you say. Her mentor that got her into mgmt ended up getting fired for doing the dirty with some female newhire back in the freezer area and got caught.
The freezer is the absolute worst place possible. I can’t imagine even trying it in there

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I changed the shock absorbers and chose the paved road over the bumpy dirt road...🤗

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT