ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong or Right?

QUOTE="Cabotiger, post: 1524150, member: 1856"]You don't recognize @rladams5 , aka Radio Raheem?

wpid-radio-raheem-lee-thumb-640xauto-3726.jpg
[/QUOTE]

@SGTiger (aka Clayton Bigsby) didn't recognize me for a reason

Massive credit to her disability lawyer...you the real hero

McWade, 25, has psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and early-stage Crohns, which she said made sitting on the side of the road without a restroom nearby was "terrifying." She is legally disabled and says the handicapped placard was hanging on her mirror when Shupe arrived.

What happened to decency, toleration, compassion, and good ole' fashion southern hospitality?
And I was like wait, really? And he says, 'Yes ma'am,' and just walks away."
"Had she been disabled, would I have towed her car? No ma'am. I would have pulled forward and sat there with her to make sure she was OK until another wrecker service showed up to get her home safely, but I still would not have towed her car," said Shupe.
He displayed all of those qualities. Don't confuse them with being someone's bitch.

I'm not a Bernie supporter, but would probably be to the left of most on this board.

I think he has the right to run his business as he sees fit. I don't believe what he did was ethically or morally right, and that on the whole he's an ignorant jackass. But it's his business and it's his tow truck and he can do with it what he wants as long as he doesn't break the law, which it doesn't seem he did here.

Reactions: The Mixed Mamba
Yeah, run your business how you see fit, but don't leave a lady on the side of the road. Tow her, and don't accept her money.

**notice that I told him to run his business how he sees fit...then proceeded to tell him how to run his business?**

Massive credit to her disability lawyer...you the real hero

McWade, 25, has psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and early-stage Crohns, which she said made sitting on the side of the road without a restroom nearby was "terrifying." She is legally disabled and says the handicapped placard was hanging on her mirror when Shupe arrived.

thats "her" problems

and its "her" responsibility to deal with it

has absolutely nothing to do with him

god these libtards are so weak

one thing ive ive noticed about libtards

especially living with a basket of them

they have no ability to be self sufficient

and they are scared as hell of personal responsibility

therefore they tell themselves that they deserved what self sufficient and personally responsible people have

so they bitch gripe and complain about being victims hoping some other numbnuts will feel sorry for them

i cant stand weak ass human beings

takes a village sure it takes a village if you are too stupid to take care of yourself

Sounds like @rladams5 is awfully mad about this. Why?

Clearly op doesn't let things bother him......

Oh yeah. I'm infuriated. Lol

Just because I ask the board a question, it doesn't mean I'm bothered or upset. Based on the responses I get if I post anything that the majority of this board doesn't agree with, I tend to think there are a lot of members that get fired up pretty easily.

I hate when people have this point of view. It's so ignorant to assume that had he towed her car, everyone would have lived happily ever after. There's no telling what might have happened, they could have been in an accident and both died, but because he left much sooner, both their lives were spared. Who knows? But the point is, Jesus can use anything or anyone to make a positive impact, and just as a child doesn't understand why he/she needs to eat their vegetables, don't put their finger in the electrical socket, etc, we don't understand things that happen to us either.
I hope you're joking. I could care less if the douche tows the car or not. I hope he goes out of business. But that is his right. As for saying Jesus told him to do it, that is the most idiodic thing I have ever heard. You think that actually happened? That Jesus told him to leave the car in the side of the road and NOT HELP THE LADY because she supports a Democrat? If you believe that trash, you need to re-read the Bible.

Stereotypical Trump supporter look with the cargo shorts, slightly overweight, goatee, white male.

I'm shocked you're posting in threads that Transference, Iceheart, higher education, and kgwillison have not yet posted in.

michael_moore.jpg

Oh yeah. I'm infuriated. Lol

Just because I ask the board a question, it doesn't mean I'm bothered or upset. Based on the responses I get if I post anything that the majority of this board doesn't agree with, I tend to think there are a lot of members that get fired up pretty easily.
Come on man. You are tagging people out of nowhere asking a ridiculous question. You're rustled. It happens.

Reactions: SWUtigers
Just thought it was funny because it is exactly the person that Ron Munson goes on and on about on this board.

Hopefully this tow truck driver would tow a car with Gary Johnson bumper sticker or I might be out of luck.

Those of you complaining of the "character" of the tow truck driver: The owner of a car with a Trump bumper sticker could very well be dragged from his car and beaten or even killed just by driving into the wrong neighborhood.

The refusal of a tow seems very trivial in comparison to me. What do you say?

Reactions: appalachiatiger
Come on man. You are tagging people out of nowhere asking a ridiculous question. You're rustled. It happens.

I tagged people bc I was legitimately interested in their opinion. Show me one thing I said that speaks any level of frustration. Maybe you assume that I'm posting out of emotion, but I was interested in different point of views. You can see in the thread that it was just dialogue. No childish name calling. Good try though...

Those of you complaining of the "character" of the tow truck driver: The owner of a car with a Trump bumper sticker could very well be dragged from his car and beaten or even killed just by driving into the wrong neighborhood.

The refusal of a tow seems very trivial in comparison to me. What do you say?

crickets

ADVERTISEMENT