ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all know man-made climate change is a hoax, right?

"I can't find a single link between any warming that may have occurred and the activities of mankind."

John Coleman, the founder of The Weather Channel, says that climate change is a hoax and he's critical of the media for fostering what he thinks is a scam.

:oops: 😂

"I can't find a single link between any warming that may have occurred and the activities of mankind."

John Coleman, the founder of The Weather Channel, says that climate change is a hoax and he's critical of the media for fostering what he thinks is a scam.

:oops: 😂

Of course. Anyone that has a room temperature IQ knows it's a hoax.

I'm betting @dpic73 and @iceheart08 are both massive warmists. @nytigerfan probably visited Glacier National Park to kiss the melting ice goodbye.

Just curious how many warmists we have here. A lot of Biden supporters and normally they are gullible enough to get taken by other hoaxes like man-made climate change, China virus, etc.

Just need to know who I'm dealing with here.

Did Elan Musk buy TI too?

So for the warmists: It's too cold here today. I want to raise the temperature outside by 10 degrees to make it comfortable.

What actions do I need to take to accomplish this so that the temperature is 10 degrees higher in 60 minutes?

Since you guys know how man-made climate change works, tell me what I need to do to change my climate. Thanks in advance.

Just curious how many warmists we have here. A lot of Biden supporters and normally they are gullible enough to get taken by other hoaxes like man-made climate change, China virus, etc.

Yes, I believe in man made climate change, as does your lord and savior, trumpty dumpty.

“You believe that human pollution, gas, greenhouse gas emissions contributes to the global warming of this planet?” Wallace asked.

“I think a lot of things do, but I think to an extent, yes,” Trump finally responded after Wallace’s third question pressing on the point.

Yes, I believe in man made climate change, as does your lord and savior, trumpty dumpty.

“You believe that human pollution, gas, greenhouse gas emissions contributes to the global warming of this planet?” Wallace asked.

“I think a lot of things do, but I think to an extent, yes,” Trump finally responded after Wallace’s third question pressing on the point.
I have a degree in geology. Would you like to teach me about the earth?

Reactions: jfegaly
Yes, I believe in man made climate change
Awesome! So I have a question: It just started raining here, downpour actually.

I had yard work planned for today. Since you believe man can change the climate, please tell me what actions I need to take to stop the rain within the next hour, and bring out the sunshine and raise the temp to a nice 70 degrees.

Be as specific as possible, and thanks in advance.

Awesome! So I have a question: It just started raining here, downpour actually.

I had yard work planned for today. Since you believe man can change the climate, please tell me what actions I need to take to stop the rain within the next hour, and bring out the sunshine and raise the temp to a nice 70 degrees.

Be as specific as possible, and thanks in advance.

I hope for your sake that you are a troll. Because if not, you are the dumbest sumbitch I have ever encountered.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
This is a part of what it's all about. I think the govt might be crossing a line in the sand with what is a confiscation of private property here.

This is a part of what it's all about. I think the govt might be crossing a line in the sand with what is a confiscation of private property here.

Saw an article yesterday on that. These climate nuts are going to send mankind back to the stone age. :oops: :mad:

Reactions: jfegaly

This guy is all in.

giphy.gif

how do you square him being your god and on the other hand being a climate nut?

This guy is all in.

giphy.gif

how do you square him being your god and on the other hand being a climate nut?
Musk is no climate nut. He's a capitalist entrepreneur. He makes rockets and electric cars. He's recently added triggering left wing nut jobs to his resume. 😂 Musk understands what creates electricity. He's on record that we need to produce more oil. In no shape, way, or form is planet earth ready to terminate fossil fuels. Only woke and ignorant subscribe to such nonsense. Hilarious that in the matter of less than a year Musk has gone from hero to zero with the wokened cucks.

I agree with Trump. We all contribute to climate change.

Contribute doesn't mean we can change. @nytigerfan isn't smart enough to understand that.
My opinion? It’s science, so the facts are always changing and always will be.

But again, that’s the cool part about not being a dem with politics as my deciding factor.

All this stuff was predicted in the big book. The facts change, the Truth does not.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Well then again..YOU are the one who has fallen for the man made climate change BS. So be VERY careful calling someone else what seems to be your own strong point!
Joined 12 minutes ago so he could make this post LMAO. We now have a sextuplet of paid shitposters.

I guess we know who the smart ones are now. You shitpost for free.
And your talent is creating six fake shithandles. Switching between the six to post your obnoxious ramblings is impressive-hows the pay?

But what I really want to know is do you think you're actually helping the Republican party by doing this?

And your talent is creating six fake shithandles. Switching between the six to post your obnoxious ramblings is impressive-hows the pay?

But what I really want to know is do you think you're actually helping the Republican party by doing this?
Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant, but I only post on this handle. Believe what you want.

As for your last sentence, it points out something very glaring about yourself. You’re about politics and a party. I don’t care one bit about the uniparty. My interest is in this country. Period.

Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant, but I only post on this handle. Believe what you want.

As for your last sentence, it points out something very glaring about yourself. You’re about politics and a party. I don’t care one bit about the uniparty. My interest is in this country. Period.
Then you have no life if you think sitting at the ready all day and all night on a Clemson forum (and a non-fan at that) helps the country. You're pathetic

#LOSER

Reactions: nytigerfan
Then you have no life if you thinking sitting at the ready all day and all night on a Clemson forum (and a non-fan at that) helps the country. You're pathetic

#LOSER
You just can’t help yourself can you? Tell me you’re sitting in mommies basement without telling me you’re sitting in mommies basement.

You trigger very easily.

Turned on the security cam to see how you were doing.
It’s ok son, daddy will bring you a jelly donut to calm you down.
R6_d3B.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT