ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all know man-made climate change is a hoax, right?

Then you have no life if you think sitting at the ready all day and all night on a Clemson forum (and a non-fan at that) helps the country. You're pathetic

#LOSER

Q: "What's your profession?"

A: "Ownen dem libs on the internetz."

0ff3054619252fc5-600x338.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
You just can’t help yourself can you? Tell me you’re sitting in mommies basement without telling me you’re sitting in mommies basement.

You trigger very easily.

Turned on the security cam to see how you were doing.
It’s ok son, daddy will bring you a jelly donut to calm you down.
R6_d3B.gif

I'm thinking you'd fit in better on MySpace. They might even think you're funny there.

Do you two spoon regularly or just every once in a while. Seems like you two cuddle buddies are close enough that you’re doing this over pillow talk.

Better than sucking off Mike Lindell under his MyPillow. How many of his packets have you captured?

Do you two spoon regularly or just every once in a while. Seems like you two cuddle buddies are close enough that you’re doing this over pillow talk.
I'm honestly beginning to believe that @dpic73 is a Trump supporter trying to make Hiden supporters look like idiots.

I mean, that's what he's doing. Hope he's at least making a few bucks for his performance. @nytigerfan is just your typical lib asshole that doesn't care about anyone as referenced by his poor can go to hell comments.

My opinion? It’s science, so the facts are always changing and always will be.

But again, that’s the cool part about not being a dem with politics as my deciding factor.

All this stuff was predicted in the big book. The facts change, the Truth does not.
In the 70s and 80s they said we were about to enter an Ice Age. Around the end of the 80s they flipped the script and said 'global warming' was coming.

It's about time for them to flip back to Ice Age. Sheep never think to question.

In the 70s and 80s they said we were about to enter an Ice Age. Around the end of the 80s they flipped the script and said 'global warming' was coming.

It's about time for them to flip back to Ice Age. Sheep never think to question.
Yep. Hence their new marketing term climate change. Global warming didn’t work. Climate change, who can argue with that.

One of these days, folks will realize that politicians on both sides have been feeding (financially) off their emotions since the beginning of time.

You misspelled daddy. What is your deal, fess up? Did you guys get banned from the Gator forum, now you're carpetbagging?

Weak response, do better.

I don’t know what your talking about, I’m a Clemson fan, go tigers.

Why would I need to? I’m loved over there.

I love how much we’ve all got under your skin, so much that your pussy ass searched for posting history.

Way to go Sherlock Holmes
That was easy - thanks for the confession. LMAO

Are you retarded? What confession? I just said I was loved over there, nerd.

On a scale of one to ten, one being not annoyed and ten being flaming hot mad, how mad are you that I post on this board? Does it eat at you?
Liberals cannot stand when anyone is allowed to present a contrary opinion. It's them channeling their fascist roots.

They have cried nonstop as soon as we started posting here. All because we told the truth they didn't want to hear, now they are desperate to silence us.

Like all good fascists, they want to suppress the information they disagree with.

Are you retarded? What confession? I just said I was loved over there, nerd.

On a scale of one to ten, one being not annoyed and ten being flaming hot mad, how mad are you that I post on this board? Does it eat at you?
I promise you no one likes you guys here. I hear it from the dems and the pubs. You're literally destroying the board. But I see you guys love circle jerking so soon you'll only be making fart jokes for each other. Because this shit aint worth you nutbags...

Ok. So explain to me how Lake Mead's water level isn't going down.

And here is the deal--so you believe or don't believe in climate change. You can't possibly believe that localized air pollution is a good thing, right?

And if we agree that localized air pollution is a problem--why even argue?

• Haha
Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT