ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: (MOAR RACISM BY BIDEN) You couldn't script a better moment to encapsulate how Dems have treated blacks for the past 7 decades...

Actually feel bad for the young lady. What makes it even worse is the lady in the second/third row who's wearing a shirt that says "No Hate in My State"

Actually feel bad for the young lady. What makes it even worse is the lady in the second/third row who's wearing a shirt that says "No Hate in My State"
GRzhua2XoAATcDR

GRzhua5XkAAvXhf

I feel sorry for her, too. Politicians are the worst.

He got a strong black woman fired for telling the truth:

On July 3, the first post-debate interview with President Joe Biden was arranged and negotiated independently by WURD Radio host Andrea Lawful-Sanders without knowledge, consultation or collaboration with WURD management. The interview featured pre-determined questions provided by the White House, which violates our practice of remaining an independent media outlet accountable to our listeners. As a result, Ms. Lawful-Sanders and WURD Radio have mutually agreed to part ways, effective immediately.

He got a strong black woman fired for telling the truth:

On July 3, the first post-debate interview with President Joe Biden was arranged and negotiated independently by WURD Radio host Andrea Lawful-Sanders without knowledge, consultation or collaboration with WURD management. The interview featured pre-determined questions provided by the White House, which violates our practice of remaining an independent media outlet accountable to our listeners. As a result, Ms. Lawful-Sanders and WURD Radio have mutually agreed to part ways, effective immediately.
Yet according to the very words you bolded at the bottom, it was because what she did violated their practice of remaining independent and she admitted it on a national cable station. I seriously doubt the Biden admin would risk the fallout from trying to get her fired.

“WURD Radio is not a mouthpiece for the Biden or any other Administration,” she added.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
Yet according to the very words you bolded at the bottom, it was because what she did violated their practice of remaining independent and she admitted it on a national cable station. I seriously doubt the Biden admin would risk the fallout from trying to get her fired.

“WURD Radio is not a mouthpiece for the Biden or any other Administration,” she added.
She was a sacrificial lamb.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT