ADVERTISEMENT

You know what Hillary never did?

why do you hate law enforcement and the American justice system, commie? Go back to Russia.
running-away.gif

What are you doing over here? You seem a reasonably smart guy. I saw the thread title in the "Latest Posts" category and got unnecessarily curious.

This place is a cesspool. Idiots know no political boundaries.

I'm an idiot, yet they make me feel like a genius.

Just had another surgery and I'm bored as hell.

Reactions: Clem'sSon
You had to be bored as fark.

This place is a disaster, and I apologize for my brief presence here.

A mistake I shall not repeat in the near future.
There's some decent opinions from both aisles here and there are also shit libs and die hard Trumpers.
There's some solid convo to be had if you navigate through the diehards.

Why would she need too she suicides her liabilities

also “i dont recall” is her preferred method of declining to answer a question…6 of one half dozen of the other

you guys honestly make them seem like superheros. if the Dems can do all this in secret how dumb could they be?
you gotta realize the dems are superstar masterminds and they rig all the elections

that's why they only made it so there was a 50-50* split in the senate. you know, so they could get their entire agenda passed, instead of being worthless for 2 years

**if you can consider synema and manchin actual Ds

Whatever, trying to besmirch John Solomon of all people just makes you look like a huge dumbass and obvious hack

But nice fact-check site, really convincing stuff there
You never respond when we ask you about your sources, so thanks for outing one of them. It helps us understand your warped sense of reality. Trash in - trash out.

You never respond when we ask you about your sources, so thanks for outing one of them. It helps us understand your warped sense of reality. Trash in - trash out.

This is all just too good

Anyway, yeah, sorry for not answering your questions earlier, but yes John Solomon is one of the places I get my news. Have fun disseminating your propaganda. Maybe @nytigerfan will buy it

i'll tell you what you don't get - raided by the FBI
In fairness dont think that has anything to do with the 5th…she just says i cant recall anyway. Good ol self preservation prevents that…no one wants to get suicided

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT