ADVERTISEMENT

You know what Hillary never did?

she didn’t have too

she was never even questioned
lmao... eleven hours of cross exam on live tv under oath with trey gowdy and every clinton hater known to man .... didnt lay a glove on her....she didnt even have to dance....nothing, nada, zilch... hardly even a sound bite...

Reactions: yoshi121374
lmao... eleven hours of cross exam on live tv under oath with trey gowdy and every clinton hater known to man .... didnt lay a glove on her....she didnt even have to dance....nothing, nada, zilch... hardly even a sound bite...
Why would she the fbi cleaned up her mess, whats his name fkd off back to iran or iraq whatever middle east country, and chris sign got suicided.

• Love
Reactions: purenonsense
It’s just hilarious listening to people defend someone who was proven to have destroyed evidence

Really says a lot. But anyway, back to the rule of law you guys love to talk about so much…

It’s just hilarious listening to people defend someone who was proven to have destroyed evidence

Really says a lot. But anyway, back to the rule of law you guys love to talk about so much…
i dont think i am defending her, if she did something wrong, then lock her up....my point is what a bunch of nincompoops haters can be sometimes... always looking for the boogeyman when you got one right here in donald dump looking right at you and leading you guys down the path to the gates of hell

Reactions: dpic73

yeah , but what i just said was and is true. Everyone saw it on national tv. Unless you watched fox news of course.

i dont think i am defending her, if she did something wrong, then lock her up....my point is what a bunch of nincompoops haters can be sometimes... always looking for the boogeyman when you got one right here in donald dump looking right at you and leading you guys down the path to the gates of hell

that’s the thing, right? Fine, if they want to be racist proto-fascist assholes, I think that’s stupid, but THIS is the guy they are gonna venerate like a god? An utterly corrupt, mentally ill, stone cold moron? THIS is the guy they are willing to destroy America for?

that’s the thing, right? Fine, if they want to be racist proto-fascist assholes, I think that’s stupid, but THIS is the guy they are gonna venerate like a god? An utterly corrupt, mentally ill, stone cold moron? THIS is the guy they are willing to destroy America for?
Your histrionics may be worse than Dpics, get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I support law enforcement and American rule of law.

you hate America and want to defund the police. Go back to Russia.

I can only say your reply makes absolutely no sense to me

but then responding to your post makes no sense either

so let me move on

But you're missing the entire point........the antics from the left are what's making him stronger, it's not the conservatives that wan't to see their values upheld, It's the left.

It was proven that Russia was bogus, he was cooperating with the Archives Subpoena (or at least that's what is being reported) and you raided his house, you've poked, probed and deposed everyone from the guy that sells him bagels to his wife on Jan 6th but still have diddly doo as far as concrete evidence so when his base sees the FBI raid his house under no clear and present immediate need to do so, you just make him stronger.

I'm not sure how else to say it to a guy that does this sh*t for a living........the left are helping him win. The majority of the right was ready for him to move on, the left keeps making him relevant. For the life of me, I can't figure out why this admin and media continue to put his name on the front page every single day. Baffling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT