ADVERTISEMENT

Young people coming around

You just have to be a special kind of something to believe that Joe Biden is beating Donald Trump in anything.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Those dumbasses haven't figured out that some of the best Dem policies have been blocked by Republicans. I am not including EV's which I am 100% AGAINST government support for.
lol.

EV’s were the dems pet project at the beginning of Joe’s admin. Now you are against them? Or just the subsidies?

We should get rid of the EV subsidies along with any ICE subsidies also. May the best car win. (It won’t be close)

The down ballot ass shipping will be immense if Joe is ultimately the candidate.

Try again. Joe Biden is a fvcking vegetable. He can’t beat him in anything. Literally nothing. Not even decency.
Pretty sad that Trump can't even get a double digit lead on a vegetable. Not a good sign so don't count your chickens too quickly.

Pretty sad that Trump can't even get a double digit lead on a vegetable. Not a good sign so don't count your chickens too quickly.
He has like a 30-40 pt lead over the vegetable
In the futures markets. Other Dems have a chance. Joe does not.

lol.

EV’s were the dems pet project at the beginning of Joe’s admin. Now you are against them? Or just the subsidies?

We should get rid of the EV subsidies along with any ICE subsidies also. May the best car win. (It won’t be close)
I was NEVER for the subsidies and wouldn't buy one. Stop assuming.

I have to accept it though because Trump is so much worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT