ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic Elite To Pick Canidate for Dems

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
How do our resident lefties feel that their vote means literally nothing?

They had no say so in the election of their candidate.

4000, out of presumptively ~150mm democrats will pick the candidate.

All the lefties come in here and type and complain and “defend democracy” yet they don’t even get a vote?! You can’t make this shit up

They cheated their own constituents out of a vote by lying to them. Only the real gluttons for punishment will show up to vote for that in November.

They knew Joe was demented and tried to hide it. As a result NO democrats, except 4000 “Elite” members will be able to pick the candidate. The other “81 million” democrats don’t get a vote at all.

But WE MUST DEFEND DEMOCRACY!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmk and TigerGrowls
How do our resident lefties feel that their vote means literally nothing?

They had no say so in the election of their candidate.

4000, out of presumptively ~150mm democrats will pick the candidate.

All the lefties come in here and type and complain and “defend democracy” yet they don’t even get a vote?! You can’t make this shit up
They voted for a VEGETABLE, until they voted against him.

Just like John Kerry who voted for the Iraq war, until he voted against it.

All these people are straight up TRASH.

I've said it before but I'll say it again. They don't believe in GOD, so politics is their religion.

Sounds like you folks are running just a bit scared. I don't blame you. There are lots of Democrats who can beat a convicted felon. By the way, WTF does a belief in God have to do with anything? What a bunch of backwards ass hillbillies.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Biden is not getting out. And can I say it's premature to think Trump is going to win easily. Biden or whoever will get a bump from the DNC.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
BINGO ^^^^^^^^……I’ve been saying this ever since it’s become a reality that they may actually replace Biden. Even the most naive fools would have a hard time believing Biden could beat anyone in a fair election (if he were to win in November). But, replace him with someone else who can complete a coherent sentence and it’s a different ballgame. It then becomes believable at that point if they steal another one. This is why Biden MUST be replaced, and eventually he will be, whether he likes it or not.

I actually understand Biden being replaced with his cognitive condition. It’s honestly better for the country. But why did they lie to the nation for so long? His condition didn’t just pop up during the debate. He’s had that condition for years . It’s because others were running the country behind the scenes, so they were happy to just prop him up and make it appear he was the President. But now, they’re done with him and they’re throwing him out like trash.

Biden is not getting out. And can I say it's premature to think Trump is going to win easily. Biden or whoever will get a bump from the DNC.
Trump will easily beat Biden.

Any other democrat will be much closer.

Biden is toast. Too many top Democrats have admitted he is gone.

Sounds like you folks are running just a bit scared. I don't blame you. There are lots of Democrats who can beat a convicted felon. By the way, WTF does a belief in God have to do with anything? What a bunch of backwards ass hillbillies.

Jesus was a criminal to the government and outcast to the deep religious state in his day so

TRUMP IS IN GREAT COMPANY

VOTING TRUMP ALL DAY AND HEARING IT EVERYWHERE

GET USE TO TRUMP

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
It's our spunky beach kitty!! Bring it girl!!

Between dems voting for biden while holding their nose in tribal fashion and the shenanigans it will be razor tight no doubt. If we are still counting a week later dems will probably win and we know that from experience.

Joe facing a soft coup right now. I hope he fends it off. Would be hilarious

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT