ADVERTISEMENT

“””” More Commitments To Come””””””

President Clinton was “super cool” no question. I served on his detail in 1992 when he was Governor of Arkansas and ran for POTUS. And at The White House from 1996 to 2001. The rest is American history

Senator Clinton gets a bad rap. She was very easy to work with and I never had an issue with her...ever.

I was her Detail Leader from November 2007 to November 2008. But people believe what they want to believe.

And in full disclosure, I’m a Reagan Republican. BillyD

John 15:13
“Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends (country)”
Billy has never misunderstood the word 'commitment'.

We are honored to have him as an alumnus.
More so that he'd hang around here.
There are others, maybe less well known, but just as appreciated.

Uncommon men that understand the situations and STILL walk the walk......w/o a lot of talk.
Someone said talk is cheap.
It is.
And, often hollow.

"Walk softly, talk ye little; yet carry ye a very strong rod" Psalm 151:24

"Regardless of who’s in office, it is the principle of protecting the institution and the rule of law, the most basic foundation of society and civility. It’s what separates peaceful order from chaos. Ive read a lot and heard many stories from vets about other countries. This one is still special and worth defending at all costs".

Someone send this to the FBI leadership.

Not sure what that means….. Edumacate (gully for educate) me

when all hell broke loose in the ring Gordon Solie would describe it as a “pier six brawl”…one of his more famous lines….from the internets….

“Mr. Solie had a deep, gravelly voice. But his true strengths were his catch phrases such as "foreign object," "pier six brawl," or describing the blood spewing from a wrestler's forehead as a "crimson mask," as well as his ability to make the staged mayhem sound like legitimate athletic competition.”

My assignment was an honor and what the American 🇺🇸 people paid me to do. Regardless of political affiliation. That is the United States Secret Service personified.

BillyD
Amen my friend. I thank you for doing the job the American people tasked you with regardless of how you felt about each individual's politics you were protecting. There's a an awful lot of people that could stand to learn that lesson. We're all Americans at the end of the day and we should be able to disagree politically while still protecting and serving our fellow countrymen.

when all hell broke loose in the ring Gordon Solie would describe it as a “pier six brawl”…one of his more famous lines….from the internets….

“Mr. Solie had a deep, gravelly voice. But his true strengths were his catch phrases such as "foreign object," "pier six brawl," or describing the blood spewing from a wrestler's forehead as a "crimson mask," as well as his ability to make the staged mayhem sound like legitimate athletic competition.”
He had several suplexes that he had a name for like "belly to belly suplex".

Reactions: areeves

You’re right Brother…. He was one of a kind

Chris has confirmed that his handle indicates what you think it does. Forget the chem trails and stuff… we got more commits on the way!

maxresdefault.jpg
I guess it's fine that this fellow Chris confirmed it but it's great and news worthy and actually meaningful when Cris confirms it.

Referencing a previous post I think it was Dan Bongino that said the real Hilary was the evilest person he had ever known and extremely two faced.

We got Hofler, Green and Woods and most likely another DE. The D is not going anywhere.

Happy Father’s Day to all you Dads out there!

not sure why people think we got woods. He seems to be another Jeremiah Alexander and is committing the same day. I think he chooses Bama.

I suspect we get Hoffler and Osborne at DE and Green at DT.

I hope we get one of Searcy/Faulk at DE over sign but it seems like it will be a while
Before those recruitments are settled. I also hope we end up with McDonald at DT.

Reactions: sleepy6456
not sure why people think we got woods. He seems to be another Jeremiah Alexander and is committing the same day. I think he chooses Bama.

I suspect we get Hoffler and Osborne at DE and Green at DT.

I hope we get one of Searcy/Faulk at DE over sign but it seems like it will be a while
Before those recruitments are settled. I also hope we end up with McDonald at DT.

Hopefully Woods defies your logic. What you say would seem to be logical, but a lot of folks think we have him. I guess we will see. Green and Hoffler are in the books

Reactions: Tigerfaith
You complain about the complainers more than the complainers complain
I've never taken it that way, he calls out some of the absolute BS that some people post, because of their beliefs about our staff their approach to things etc.... the majority of the time without really knowing why/or what's going on behind the scene, it's ok to question and have concerns, when done the right way. Problem is sometimes on here it's overboard , besides if certain people don't speak up (the right Way) this board can become insufferable at times, Nick's a good poster who loves Clemson like the majority of us do , this board at times becomes a microcosm of what we see going on in the world today, it's ok to stand up and speak out ,and it's ok for us to see it differently and we can still be friends, but sometimes on here it can become comical, Happy Father's Day !

I've never taken it that way, he calls out some of the absolute BS that some people post, because of their beliefs about our staff their approach to things etc.... the majority of the time without really knowing why/or what's going on behind the scene, it's ok to question and have concerns, when done the right way. Problem is sometimes on here it's overboard , besides if certain people don't speak up (the right Way) this board can become insufferable at times, Nick's a good poster who loves Clemson like the majority of us do , this board at times becomes a microcosm of what we see going on in the world today, it's ok to stand up and speak out ,and it's ok for us to see it differently and we can still be friends, but sometimes on here it can become comical, Happy Father's Day !
All of this is true, but some that call complainers out spout a lot of bs too. I'm tired of it from both sides. It's never gonna be enough for some and always more than enough for others. But one thing is for sure, I havent seen many on this board that's ok with NOT getting the last word in.

You complain about the complainers more than the complainers complain

Not possible. Even with the results of the pst week, we still had complaining about RB and WR. I do believe our coaches have things under control. Dabo is like the wizard behind the curtain. He is orchestrating this like the boss that he is. Just relax and enjoy.

Reactions: Tigerfaith
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT