ADVERTISEMENT

“””” More Commitments To Come””””””

Chris has confirmed that his handle indicates what you think it does. Forget the chem trails and stuff… we got more commits on the way!

maxresdefault.jpg
Adds more validity for me to the rest of the intel. In @areeves we trust…keep bringing the heat…hopefully not chemtrail heat but the recruiting and other bizarre occurrences…

there are no coincidences.

when has it ever been proven in the history of humanity that you can trust the government and that the government has the people’s best interests as their priority.

the governments priority is to empower the government and strip people of their rights through progressive conditioning for the common man’s “safety”…in the history of the world when has the government not eventually or always been corrupt?

way too many people have bought the lies they’ve (we) have been programmed to accept…so much so that it feels unnatural to even question the narrative…so get vaxxed and believe that career politicians that have multiple of $100Ms of wealth making 200K a year care about you. They don’t…they just use you to keep getting elected so they can continue siphoning power and wealth at our expense

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

It’s 2022…and disinformation is way more accessible, constant and deliberate.

but yea…trust the government that has proven consistently throughout history we should not trust the government whatsoever.

Last edited:
That’s suppose to be a secret…. One of the coaches asked me if it it was my name on the football complex. I told him, “heck no, it’s my dad’s name, if they put my name on there, they’d have to launch an investigation.” 😎
You and I had some drinks in the lobby of a hotel in Greenville after a game one time.

Reactions: areeves
Zp8tZ9Pk4b6v.jpg

2008...just to Senator Clinton’s right (in the picture). Blue shirt/purple-black tie. Detail Leader for the Presidential Campaign. BillyD
I’d be curious about you thoughts on the security details assigned to the Clinton’s that have been clintoned…or better yet all the coincidental Clintoning of people that have some sort of intel of their corruption.

Reactions: acwill07 and 12 - 0
Adds more validity for me to the rest of the intel. In @areeves we trust…keep bringing the heat…hopefully not chemtrail heat but the recruiting and other bizarre occurrences…

when have it ever been proven in the history of humanity that you can trust the government and that the government has the people’s best interests as their priority.

the governments priority is to empower the government and strip people of their rights through progressive conditioning for the common man’s “safety”…in the history of the world when has the government not eventually or always been corrupt?

way too many people have bought the lies they’ve (we) have been programmed to accept…so much so that it feels unnatural to even question the narrative…so get vaxxed and believe that career politicians that have multiple of $100Ms of wealth making 200K a year care about you. They don’t…they just use you to keep getting elected so they can continue siphoning power and wealth at our expense

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

but yea…trust the government that has proven consistently throughout history we should not trust the government whatsoever.
Great post!

President Clinton was “super cool” no question. I served on his detail in 1992 when he was Governor of Arkansas and ran for POTUS. And at The White House from 1996 to 2001. The rest is American history

Senator Clinton gets a bad rap. She was very easy to work with and I never had an issue with her...ever.

I was her Detail Leader from November 2007 to November 2008. But people believe what they want to believe.

And in full disclosure, I’m a Reagan Republican. BillyD

John 15:13
“Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends (country)”Because of former jobs, I’m averse to partisanship politics, but I once had a one-on-one conversation with Sen. Clinton. It was not what I had expected. Gracious, courteous, and seemed genuinely interested in what I said. Very skilled in currency of politics.

I was interested in your observations of Senator Clinton. Like you, I had jobs in which political partisanship was best left to others. Once I had a brief, one-on-one conversation with her. She was gracious, courteous, and seemed interested in what I had to say. Around the same time, I was in a small group meeting with then Senator Biden, who at the time had a reputation as a “good guy” and a close friendship with Clemson grad Senator Thurmond. To me he came across as arrogant, out to prove that he was the smartest person in the room, and didn’t give a damn about the people in the room. I have learned that some of our personal experiences do not match celebs’ public persona.

Last edited:
I was interested in your observations of Senator Clinton. Like you, I had jobs in which political partisanship was best left to others. Once I had a brief, one-on-one conversation with her. She was gracious, courteous, and seemed interested in what I had to say. Around the same time, I was in a small group meeting with then Senator Biden, who at the time had a reputation as a “good guy” and a close friendship with Clemson grad Senator Thurmond. To me he came across as arrogant, out to prove that he was the smartest person in the room, and didn’t give a damn about the people in the room. I have learned that some of our our personal experiences do not match celebs’ public persona.
The illusion created that Biden wasn’t and isn’t a racist with all of his connections with long standing embedded politicians with those ties is extraordinary to me…but when the MSM produces their narrative, jams it down everyone’s throat and paints the opponents falsely as being racist…and somehow the people are comfortable ignoring the facts to favor the fiction is where we are in modern society…

it’s easier to fool people that convince people they have been fooled- M Twain (maybe paraphrased)

people like the lie…it’s easier to digest than the ugly and hard truth

Last edited:

when has it ever been proven in the history of humanity that you can trust the government and that the government has the people’s best interests as their priority.

Yes Sir, Media/Disinformation is part of the NWO as is the CIA

Thanks for the kind words! Everything I’ve shared on here is accurate & truthful!

Reactions: chad11
You're a fascinating creature. We have zero in common besides liking Clemson but I'd buy your dog a drink.

You're a fascinating creature. We have zero in common besides liking Clemson but I'd buy your dog a drink.
Thanks Brother, he’s more into food than liqueur but appreciate the thought

I have faith about your declarations… and that’s no coincidence our program is built around that very faith. Best is STILL yet to come !
Thank You, Brother! Like I’ve said many times, everything I’ve shared is accurate & truthful. Time will prove these truths to be accurate!

Reactions: LC4R TIGER
Call me crazy I don't know how the end times will come about but he may be close to what that time period will be like. Thanks @areeves for ALL your post!
Thank You Brother, I Appreciate that! I’m all over it, Brother! Honestly, The HOLY SPIRIT leads me & guides me. One of HIS functions is to show us things to come (John 15)

@areeves is one of a few on here that are worth your time to listen to.

i appreciate the nuggets.

and yes this is a pretty telling thread for many reasons.

this thread delivers.
Not to dispute what you’re saying but there’s quite a few people on here who are worth listening to! Thanks again for the compliment

Thank You Brother, I Appreciate that! I’m all over it, Brother! Honestly, The HOLY SPIRIT leads me & guides me. One of HIS functions is to show us things to come (John 15)
Ok, so now I’m interested. Forgive me for not knowing anything about all of your other posts. Where can I read what you’ve been saying ?

Reactions: areeves
President Clinton was “super cool” no question. I served on his detail in 1992 when he was Governor of Arkansas and ran for POTUS. And at The White House from 1996 to 2001. The rest is American history

Senator Clinton gets a bad rap. She was very easy to work with and I never had an issue with her...ever.

I was her Detail Leader from November 2007 to November 2008. But people believe what they want to believe.

And in full disclosure, I’m a Reagan Republican. BillyD

John 15:13
“Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends (country)”
I am so glad that you know both of the Clintons and are still alive. You must never have crossed them. LOL

Thanks for your service sir!
Regardless of who’s in office, it is the principle of protecting the institution and the rule of law, the most basic foundation of society and civility. It’s what separates peaceful order from chaos. Ive read a lot and heard many stories from vets about other countries. This one is still special and worth defending at all costs. I would love to have served in that capacity for any President.
And in this same principle if you are invited to the White House to visit the President such as teams are you should put political affiliations aside and do it.

Ok, so now I’m interested. Forgive me for not knowing anything about all of your other posts. Where can I read what you’ve been saying ?
Go back to 2020 under “Conspiracy Theories” & you’ll find it

Reactions: Whenry
Wasn't another more recent Clemson player a part of a Secret Service detail for a President or someone close? Was it Kevin Youngblood?
Kevin Youngblood serves as an Officer in the U.S. Secret Service Uniformed Division. Formerly known as the White House Police.

Different job description than USSS special agents on the Presidential or Vice Presidential Protective Divisions. Those are “the details” assigned to ensure the immediate safety and security of the POTUS and VPOTUS.

Kevin works at the White House every day and does a great job of carrying out his assigned mission.

Hope that helps. BillyD

Kevin Youngblood serves as an Officer in the U.S. Secret Service Uniformed Division. Formerly known as the White House Police.

Different job description than USSS special agents on the Presidential or Vice Presidential Protective Divisions. Those are “the details” assigned to ensure the immediate safety and security of the POTUS and VPOTUS.

Kevin works at the White House every day and does a great job of carrying out his assigned mission.

Hope that helps. BillyD
Thanks. I knew it was something to do with Secret Service or something like that.

Reactions: 24TIGER

Hope that helps. BillyD
Just curious, with your former job and what he does and the fact that he was a Clemson alum, do you know him? I know there is a gap in years between y'all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT