ADVERTISEMENT

“””” More Commitments To Come””””””

AReeves is legit. I know that guy. In fact, have known him for quite sometime. He’s not blowing smoke. I can assure that to all who question his validity. Keep rocking AReeves
Thanks for the endorsement, Brother! I Appreciate it Greatly 😀

Working camp down here in Clemson this week. I have talked to a couple other people working other camps, two in particular that are connected to football. It appears @areeves is spot on here. There people here that seem to believe the entire class or at least 22 to 23 spots of the class are done, whether silent or public. Pretty wild. Side note, the new scoreboard is absolutely massive. Biggest I have ever seen

I’d be curious about you thoughts on the security details assigned to the Clinton’s that have been clintoned…or better yet all the coincidental Clintoning of people that have some sort of intel of their corruption.
I’m not sure about all of that, or what it is exactly supposed to mean. “Clintoned or Clintoning” are terms that I’ve never heard of, or experienced.

This is the Oath we all take before becoming special agents in the United States Secret Service:
“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Our jobs as GS-1811 criminal investigators have zero to do with who the citizens of our country elect as President and Vice President. “ You elect them, we protect them” is the unofficial phrase of choice.

And to quote one of my favorite scenes from the “Hunt for Red October” —- Listen, I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops. But it also means I keep my options open.—-

So we all realize very quickly the waters that we are working in, and everyone adjusts accordingly. My time at Clemson taught me to be very wary of slick talkers and back door deals and promises that were forgotten or conveniently changed by those in charge. Great lesson learned in my early 20’s.

Like I said, the Clinton’s were pretty easy to work with, but we all knew that they were politicians first and always. Thankfully I’ve been retired from that world since 2015.

Hope that clears that up.

BillyD ....see below from a TRUE LEADER...
Quotation-George-Washington-Be-courteous-to-all-but-intimate-with-few-and-let-30-77-02.jpg

I’m not sure about all of that, or what it is exactly supposed to mean. “Clintoned or Clintoning” are terms that I’ve never heard of, or experienced.

This is the Oath we all take before becoming special agents in the United States Secret Service:
“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Our jobs as GS-1811 criminal investigators have zero to do with who the citizens of our country elect as President and Vice President. “ You elect them, we protect them” is the unofficial phrase of choice.

And to quote one of my favorite scenes from the “Hunt for Red October” —- Listen, I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops. But it also means I keep my options open.—-

So we all realize very quickly the waters that we are working in, and everyone adjusts accordingly. My time at Clemson taught me to be very wary of slick talkers and back door deals and promises that were forgotten or conveniently changed by those in charge. Great lesson learned in my early 20’s.

Like I said, the Clinton’s were pretty easy to work with, but we all knew that they were politicians first and always. Thankfully I’ve been retired from that world since 2015.

Quotation-George-Washington-Be-courteous-to-all-but-intimate-with-few-and-let-30-77-02.jpg
@areeves could give you some serious rabbit holes and highly irregular and way too many “coincidences” occurring related to the Clinton’s…like to the tune of +/- 50 people…mysteriously “Clintoning” themselves…suspiciously who had some sort of subject matter knowledge or details related to investigations, quid pro quo, finances, etc…just happen to disappear, suicide themselves, be killed…just a string of people…poof…not a problem any more…dead people don’t talk and typically it stops the investigation. In addition to the political and swampy influence they’re able to enact to avoid scrutiny.

Looooots of smoke…lots of smoke and trends that are just bizarre…all to be connected to the Clintons. Thats really surprising you’ve never heard the term…it’s pretty widely understood the insinuation of what it’s means…killary clinton Clintoned that guy…in true Clintoning fashion.
You say something along the lines of that phrase and a lot of people know what you’re talking about.

I’ve taken a similar oath…I appreciate your explanation and value your service and commitment to that service. It’s noble and I’m in the same boat.

@areeves could give you some serious rabbit holes and highly irregular and way too many “coincidences” occurring related to the Clinton’s…like to the tune of +/- 50 people…mysteriously “Clintoning” themselves…suspiciously who had some sort of subject matter knowledge or details related to investigations, quid pro quo, finances, etc…just happen to disappear, suicide themselves, be killed…just a string of people…poof…not a problem any more…dead people don’t talk and typically it stops the investigation. In addition to the political and swampy influence they’re able to enact to avoid scrutiny.

Looooots of smoke…lots of smoke and trends that are just bizarre…all to be connected to the Clintons. Thats really surprising you’ve never heard the term…it’s pretty widely understood the insinuation of what it’s means…killary clinton Clintoned that guy…in true Clintoning fashion.
You say something along the lines of that phrase and a lot of people know what you’re talking about.

president-reagan-signals-an-ok-sign-as-he-stopped-on-the-top-step-of-picture-id109277839

Someone should have showed that to Trump in 2016.

You’re absolutely right & it stems back to when Bill was Governor of Arkansas. The Clinton’s were bring in 100 million dollars worth of cocaine to Mena, Arkansas a month. Bottom line is, like I’ve mentioned before, they’re Committee of 300 Members. Committee of 300 Members is on the top tier of the NWO along with The Illuminati & Black Nobility. The Queen Elizabeth runs the Committee of 300, The Rothchild’s run the Illuminati & The Black Nobility is run by the Executives In Hollywood & The Music Industry.

Kobe Bryant was in a Secret Society for Blacks equivalent to the Illuminated FreeMasons, which is on the second level, one level below the top tier. Unfortunately for Kobe, he sued several Big Pharma companies in which the Clinton’s & George Soros served on the board of one of those Big Pharma companies. I believe the NWO used ELf (Electronic Low Frequency) to bring down Kobe’s Helicopter. ELF makes aircraft go
Into a loop before crashing. This Technology was used by Henry Kissinger to kill someone he got sideways with. Everyone on the private jet died shortly after takeoff. You can go online & read John Coleman’s book, “Committee of 300”
…. John Coleman was a brave whistleblower who was murdered for revealing the nefarious plans of the NWO.

There’s a cartoon clip that’s been floating around since 2014 depicting Kobe Dying in a helicopter crash. The NWO is sooooo Arrogant, they’ll make movies depicting what they’re going to do & what’s going to happen. Unfortunately, most people think it’s “just Hollywood.” No, if we’re paying attention, they’ll show how things will play out. Two examples of this are the movie,“Day After Tomorrow” … which shows NYC under water. This is Absolutely going to happen before 2026 & Chemtrails are the culprit.

Another movie depicting End Time Events is DEEP Impact. This movie is about an asteroid that will hit the earth. In Bible Prophecy there are Two Asteroids that will impact our planet. The first one will hit a body of salt water & 1/3 of the ships will be destroyed along with 1/3 of the sea life in that body of water.

The second Asteroid is Called Wormwood & interestingly enough NASA also calls it “Wormwood” … This Asteroid hits a body of fresh water & many die from the bitterness of the water. Both of these Judgments from GOD are Trumpets, which are part of the Second Round Of 7 Judgements. The First Seven Are Called Seals, The Third & Final 7 Judgements Are Called Vials.

By the way, The NWO’s Chemtrail Program, which is designed to purposely heat the climate up, will come back & bite them on the rear end.

This happens in two ways, painful & noisome boils break out over the bodies of those in the NWO & The Seat Of The Beast/Antichrist & those who received the Mark of the Beast & or Worshiped The Beast/Antichrist. These boils are so painful, people naw their tongues because they’re in agony.

Another Vial that’s poured out is the Sun actually scorches people to death because the Climate has been destroyed by the NWO’s Chemtrail Program. Both of these Vials can be found in Revelation 16.

In addition to these two Vials, GOD opens a Can on “those who have destroyed the earth.” A major culprit of this, are those who are involved in the Chemtrail Program. This is found @ the end of Revelation 11. GOD sends Two Witnesses To Harass The Beast/Antichrist & His Followers. These Two Witnesses Have The Ability To Create & Administer ANY Plague They Wish For As Long As They Wish. For A While, Anyone Who Tries To Kill Them Are Killed By Them. One Day, The Beast/Antichrist Kills Them & The People Who They Afflicted Are So Rejoiced They’re Dead, They Don’t Bother To Bury Them. Those Who They Afflicted Pass Gifts Around To One Another. The Bible Says, They Lay In The Street for 3.5 Days & The Whole Sees Them (Satellite TV) After 3.5 Days Has Expired, The SPIRIT Of GOD Comes Over Them & They Are Raised From The Dead & Ascend Into Heaven. I Believe The Two Witnesses Are Elijah & Moses. This will be the Second Time Elijah Was Transported To Heaven Without Dying. I Believe Moses & Elijah Are The Two Witness Because They Appeared With JESUS On The Mount Of Transfiguration.

Like I mentioned before, Bill & Hillary are Committee of 300 Members in the NWO. The Committee of 300 is on the same level as the Illuminati & Black Nobility. The Committee of 300 is run by The Queen of England. The Illuminati is run by the Rothchild’s, the most powerful/evil family on the planet. The Black Nobility is run by The Executives in the Movie & Music Industries.

The Clinton’s have had many people killed in & around their circle. Like Billy D said, it’s either a suicide, an accidental death or a death from natural causes. Bottom line is, if one gets sideways with the Clinton’s, one of the NWO henchman take em out.

I believe this happened with Kobe Bryant. Kobe was eyeballs deep in the NWO. He was involved in a Secret Society for Blacks, mirroring the Illuminated Free Masons. He made the mistake of suing two Big Pharma companies on which the Clinton’s served on the board with George Soros, another Committee of 300 member.

I believe the NWO used ELF Technology (Electronic Low Frequency) To Bring Down Kobe’s Helicopter. ELF makes aircraft do a loop before crashing.

In John Coleman’s book, “Committee of 300,” Henry Kissinger, a Committee of 300 member, used ELF Technology to bring down a private jet. One of the men on the jet got sideways with Kissinger. John Coleman worked for the Committee of 300 & became a whistleblower. He was murdered in his apartment for devolving the truth about the NWO. One can read his book on line.

There was a cartoon video floating around of Kobe dying in a helicopter crash that dates back to 2014.

Many Entertainers Who are involved in the NWO have literally signed a contract with Satan. Fame & Fortune for your Soul. Guess what, contracts have an expiration date, as long as one is making money for the NWO & as long as they don’t get sideways with em, they’ll let you live. Once one’s contract runs out, they become an Illuminati Sacrifice. The narrative is usually , they died from overdose or suicide or heart attack. Truth is, many of em are sacrificed…. Whitney Houston, Michael Jacks, Robbin Williams, Kobe Bryant, Seymour Hoffman & many others. Of coarse, it’s covered up!

You’re absolutely right & it stems back to when Bill was Governor of Arkansas. The Clinton’s were bring in 100 million dollars worth of cocaine to Mena, Arkansas a month. Bottom line is, like I’ve mentioned before, they’re Committee of 300 Members. Committee of 300 Members is on the top tier of the NWO along with The Illuminati & Black Nobility. The Queen Elizabeth runs the Committee of 300, The Rothchild’s run the Illuminati & The Black Nobility is run by the Executives In Hollywood & The Music Industry.

Kobe Bryant was in a Secret Society for Blacks equivalent to the Illuminated FreeMasons, which is on the second level, one level below the top tier. Unfortunately for Kobe, he sued several Big Pharma companies in which the Clinton’s & George Soros served on the board of one of those Big Pharma companies. I believe the NWO used ELf (Electronic Low Frequency) to bring down Kobe’s Helicopter. ELF makes aircraft go
Into a loop before crashing. This Technology was used by Henry Kissinger to kill someone he got sideways with. Everyone on the private jet died shortly after takeoff. You can go online & read John Coleman’s book, “Committee of 300”
…. John Coleman was a brave whistleblower who was murdered for revealing the nefarious plans of the NWO.

There’s a cartoon clip that’s been floating around since 2014 depicting Kobe Dying in a helicopter crash. The NWO is sooooo Arrogant, they’ll make movies depicting what they’re going to do & what’s going to happen. Unfortunately, most people think it’s “just Hollywood.” No, if we’re paying attention, they’ll show how things will play out. Two examples of this are the movie,“Day After Tomorrow” … which shows NYC under water. This is Absolutely going to happen before 2026 & Chemtrails are the culprit.

Another movie depicting End Time Events is DEEP Impact. This movie is about an asteroid that will hit the earth. In Bible Prophecy there are Two Asteroids that will impact our planet. The first one will hit a body of salt water & 1/3 of the ships will be destroyed along with 1/3 of the sea life in that body of water.

The second Asteroid is Called Wormwood & interestingly enough NASA also calls it “Wormwood” … This Asteroid hits a body of fresh water & many die from the bitterness of the water. Both of these Judgments from GOD are Trumpets, which are part of the Second Round Of 7 Judgements. The First Seven Are Called Seals, The Third & Final 7 Judgements Are Called Vials.

By the way, The NWO’s Chemtrail Program, which is designed to purposely heat the climate up, will come back & bite them on the rear end.

This happens in two ways, painful & noisome boils break out over the bodies of those in the NWO & The Seat Of The Beast/Antichrist & those who received the Mark of the Beast & or Worshiped The Beast/Antichrist. These boils are so painful, people naw their tongues because they’re in agony.

Another Vial that’s poured out is the Sun actually scorches people to death because the Climate has been destroyed by the NWO’s Chemtrail Program. Both of these Vials can be found in Revelation 16.

In addition to these two Vials, GOD opens a Can on “those who have destroyed the earth.” A major culprit of this, are those who are involved in the Chemtrail Program. This is found @ the end of Revelation 11. GOD sends Two Witnesses To Harass The Beast/Antichrist & His Followers. These Two Witnesses Have The Ability To Create & Administer ANY Plague They Wish For As Long As They Wish. For A While, Anyone Who Tries To Kill Them Are Killed By Them. One Day, The Beast/Antichrist Kills Them & The People Who They Afflicted Are So Rejoiced They’re Dead, They Don’t Bother To Bury Them. Those Who They Afflicted Pass Gifts Around To One Another. The Bible Says, They Lay In The Street for 3.5 Days & The Whole Sees Them (Satellite TV) After 3.5 Days Has Expired, The SPIRIT Of GOD Comes Over Them & They Are Raised From The Dead & Ascend Into Heaven. I Believe The Two Witnesses Are Elijah & Moses. This will be the Second Time Elijah Was Transported To Heaven Without Dying. I Believe Moses & Elijah Are The Two Witness Because They Appeared With JESUS On The Mount Of Transfiguration.

Like I mentioned before, Bill & Hillary are Committee of 300 Members in the NWO. The Committee of 300 is on the same level as the Illuminati & Black Nobility. The Committee of 300 is run by The Queen of England. The Illuminati is run by the Rothchild’s, the most powerful/evil family on the planet. The Black Nobility is run by The Executives in the Movie & Music Industries.

The Clinton’s have had many people killed in & around their circle. Like Billy D said, it’s either a suicide, an accidental death or a death from natural causes. Bottom line is, if one gets sideways with the Clinton’s, one of the NWO henchman take em out.

I believe this happened with Kobe Bryant. Kobe was eyeballs deep in the NWO. He was involved in a Secret Society for Blacks, mirroring the Illuminated Free Masons. He made the mistake of suing two Big Pharma companies on which the Clinton’s served on the board with George Soros, another Committee of 300 member.

I believe the NWO used ELF Technology (Electronic Low Frequency) To Bring Down Kobe’s Helicopter. ELF makes aircraft do a loop before crashing.

In John Coleman’s book, “Committee of 300,” Henry Kissinger, a Committee of 300 member, used ELF Technology to bring down a private jet. One of the men on the jet got sideways with Kissinger. John Coleman worked for the Committee of 300 & became a whistleblower. He was murdered in his apartment for devolving the truth about the NWO. One can read his book on line.

There was a cartoon video floating around of Kobe dying in a helicopter crash that dates back to 2014.

Many Entertainers Who are involved in the NWO have literally signed a contract with Satan. Fame & Fortune for your Soul. Guess what, contracts have an expiration date, as long as one is making money for the NWO & as long as they don’t get sideways with em, they’ll let you live. Once one’s contract runs out, they become an Illuminati Sacrifice. The narrative is usually , they died from overdose or suicide or heart attack. Truth is, many of em are sacrificed…. Whitney Houston, Michael Jacks, Robbin Williams, Kobe Bryant, Seymour Hoffman & many others. Of coarse, it’s covered up!
Destroying the Earth with Chemtrails seems like short-term thinking unless they have an escape hatch to another habitat. It's God's Earth and He'll be in charge of judgment.

12584-gif-excited-jaw-drop-kramer-omg-shocked-gif-reaction-gif.gif

Destroying the Earth with Chemtrails seems like short-term thinking unless they have an escape hatch to another habitat. It's God's Earth and He'll be in charge of judgment.
They’re heating up the climate so they can say, “we have a Climate Change Crisis caused by humans & fossil fuels & because of this, we’re going to tell you where you can & can’t live & visit.

Reactions: Westendtiger

I feel sorry for your family and friends.

Alot of truth in there, sir. The book of Revelation has been unfolding before our eyes since 1946.

I love this place! Clemson insider info on one page and hard core conspiracy on the next page.
As a one time Milliken employee I got to experience Freedom School in the late 80’s. By far the best day of that week was the overview of his conspiracy thoughts that included the Trilateral Commission and the Rockefellers. Always interesting to get the latest conspiracies for world domination. Thanks.

@clemsontiger02 this is getting close to turning into the conspiracy theory thread we had going on a few years ago.

OP:

1) Makes allusions to commitments in first post
2) Everyone excitedly jumps in the thread starved for any recruiting intel
3) No names of commitments are ever given
4) OP sees the great popularity of the thread he’s created and uses it as an opportunity to indoctrinate the masses.

Textbook Committee of 300 move.

Thought the Quenns husband that recently died was head ofCommittee of 300. Did he run it for her?

So does that mean we are going to get Woods or not?

I love this place! Clemson insider info on one page and hard core conspiracy on the next page.
As a one time Milliken employee I got to experience Freedom School in the late 80’s. By far the best day of that week was the overview of his conspiracy thoughts that included the Trilateral Commission and the Rockefellers. Always interesting to get the latest conspiracies for world domination. Thanks.
You’re Welcome & Thank You! & he was right

I feel sorry for your family and friends.
Why do you & wildman get on here? If I thought some brother was spewing nonsense, I wouldn’t even bother to view it. Name one thing I’ve said that’s not true?

Hillary and the DNC killed Seth Rich. Michelle has a meaty hawg. Epstein didn’t kill himself. Joe Biden sniffs kids

I said what I said
You’re Absolutely right & the deplorable media protects them. Hillary & Bill have had many people killed.

Reactions: scartiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT