ADVERTISEMENT

Attack on Israel and intelligence failure

LaniKaiTiger

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
May 22, 2021
Israel faced a brazen attack from Hamas this morning. Casualties among the IDF and civilians, some of whom were killed and others were taken hostage. What a complete failure from the IDF and Israel's intelligence services.

Make no mistake, this has Iranian hands all over it with the goal to disrupt normalization between Saudi Arabia and Israel. Hezbollah has also stated its intention to join the active fighting if Israel enters Gaza.

Another challenge for Sleepy Joe

Reactions: Cabotiger
Biden Iran deal gave them the financing to start the fighting

Just like poor diplomacy was the outcome of the Ukraine Russia War

Biden and the Democrats are complete screwiups and a cancer and danger to Democracy

They use fake projections like White Supremacy is a threat to America

Biden and Democrats are number 1 threat

White Supremacy is about in last place

Rioting violence crime and murder by a portion of those claiming 12 per cent heritage number 2 on the danger to America

……. the Gaza Strip and the West Bank are about to be smoking holes.

The Palestinians are going to pay dearly for this … it’s going to be awful
Of course Israel will respond one way or another, as they should. I don't know how far they're willing to push it. They go too far and normalization with Saudi Arabia is out of the question. You also have to risk Hezbollah getting involved, and Israel got dealt a loss there back in 06.

Israel faced a brazen attack from Hamas this morning. Casualties among the IDF and civilians, some of whom were killed and others were taken hostage. What a complete failure from the IDF and Israel's intelligence services.

Make no mistake, this has Iranian hands all over it with the goal to disrupt normalization between Saudi Arabia and Israel. Hezbollah has also stated its intention to join the active fighting if Israel enters Gaza.

Another challenge for Sleepy Joe
Let Israel take care of itself. We’ve been funding their military for far too long. Time to kick them out of the nest. After all, they are the chosen people, right?

It wasn't the funding, it was the policy change.

and also this.......this is what happens when you have really poor leadership.

He was referring to the funding, not the policy

and also this....due to the dysfunction of the Republican Congress, we can't address either without a Speaker.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Let Israel take care of itself. We’ve been funding their military for far too long. Time to kick them out of the nest. After all, they are the chosen people, right?
I don’t necessarily disagree. They’ve caused us a lot of hardship at what benefit to us?

He was referring to the funding, not the policy

and also this....due to the dysfunction of the Republican Congress, we can't address either without a Speaker.
I know what he was referring to, but I am correcting you both. It was the policy change, they don't care about the $6b.

Lolz, what does the speaker have to do with leaving billions in arms behind in Afghanistan which are now showing up in the arms of Hamas?

Just for shits and giggles, the former President of the United States as kicked off of twitter for suggesting there were issues with the election but this guy still gets to post.......clown world we live in.

I know what he was referring to, but I am correcting you both. It was the policy change, they don't care about the $6b.

Lolz, what does the speaker have to do with leaving billions in arms behind in Afghanistan which are now showing up in the arms of Hamas?

Just for shits and giggles, the former President of the United States as kicked off of twitter for suggesting there were issues with the election but this guy still gets to post.......clown world we live in.

Why does this guy still get to post on X? Is that Biden's fault too?

They caught Israel off guard, and that is a total malfunction. They have been going through political issues over there too, with Marxist leftists battling the conservatives, so the terrorists saw a weakness. And giving Iran 6 billion dollars wasn't' good either. Israel should just drop a tactical nuke on the terrorist and be done with it. Because Israel is caught with their pants down they are in some trouble. But I'd wipe the terrorists cities off the the map, if not with a nuke, just massive bombing them to rubble, civilians and all, kind of like Russia is doing to Ukraine cities and civilians with Iranian supplied weapons. I fvcking hate communists and fascist terrorists!!! No more turning the other cheek!!! 😖

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Been hearing that for years but this might be the time. Hamas may have just fvcked up.

Something else to think about - Iran might jump into this with Hamas. BUT I think Israel can handle them, mainly because I don’t think Russia is in any position to back them up.

Lots of civilians may die in this but Israel has to hit back hard.

• Sad
Reactions: PAWrocka
I don’t necessarily disagree. They’ve caused us a lot of hardship at what benefit to us?
Intelligence on Russia during the Cold War. They were perfect positioned.

Nowadays likely intelligence on the Middle East.

Intelligence on Russia during the Cold War. They were perfect positioned.

Nowadays likely intelligence on the Middle East.
We can gather our own intelligence in the Middle East. We should cut them off along with Ukraine and pretty much any other mooching countries.

Israel has already cut power to the Gaza Strip.

Honestly Israel has no choice but to hit back hard.

It’s going to be awful … my heart already aches. It’s probably going to be the worst seen in my life time (44 years)

Reactions: dpic73
Been hearing that for years but this might be the time. Hamas may have just fvcked up.

Something else to think about - Iran might jump into this with Hamas. BUT I think Israel can handle them, mainly because I don’t think Russia is in any position to back them up.

Depends what Israel wants. This was well-timed by Hamas/Iran to disrupt Israel's discussions with the Saudis. Israel has to decide between normalization and winning a duel with Hamas.

Even if they dispatch Hamas, you're not changing people's hearts, and you're left with Hezbollah in Lebanon. They failed to dislodge Hezbollah in 06 with more favorable political winds.

It's not a position I'd pity. They're living under threat. Hundreds of soldiers and civilians killed or abused and taken prisoner.

Reactions: PAWrocka

I mean Hezbollah has already joined the fight…

No. Im uninterested.

Getting ready to watch this massive column of paladins and apcs cross into. Hope they go full Jordanian this time.
You're so cool. They'll kill plenty of militants, plenty of civilians, say they degraded Hamas's military abilities like the past 6 or 7 times, and we'll find ourselves right back to square one.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You're so cool. They'll kill plenty of militants, plenty of civilians, say they degraded Hamas's military abilities like the past 6 or 7 times, and we'll find ourselves right back to square one.
Doesn’t look like it this time. Of course this is what hamas and IJ want and the mullahs are more than happy to make some martyrs out of poor kids. They’ll get slaughtered. Which creates discord in western democracies. That’s their goal. Drive a wedge between Israel and the west. In a situation like this Israel has 2 bad options. If they’re both bad and they will both be costly from an image standpoint, what do you do? “Rise up, and kill him before he can kill you.” The rhetoric and the numbers moving right now don’t suggest this will be more of the same.

Bomb Gaza into a big pile of rubble and then take the territory back, and if there is anyone in the city that survives deport them somewhere, just get them out of Gaza. You have to treat all the people of Gaza as terrorists, and they likely are. Then once the smoke and fires in Gaza stops, go in and rebuild it as an Israeli resort. I give it to Israel, they allowed the Gaza to exist to try and instill peace, but those animals just want to kill. Take the Gaza and make it part of Israel. I too thought that the Palestinians deserved the territory, but I think that time should end. The loss of their land will be upon the terrorist Palestinian leaders who use this land as a terrorist state. They don't deserve a terrorist sanctuary.

Also before this shit gets posted by someone linking a nobody retweeting a terrorist….some of you are going to see a tweet that you think is validation for your views on Ukraine. Ukraine did not provide an Iranian proxy with weapons. Think about how stupid that sounds and where Russia gets its drones before you decide to bring that tweet(s) here.

Doesn’t look like it this time. Of course this is what hamas and IJ want and the mullahs are more than happy to make some martyrs out of poor kids. They’ll get slaughtered. Which creates discord in western democracies. That’s their goal. Drive a wedge between Israel and the west. In a situation like this Israel has 2 bad options. If they’re both bad and they will both be costly from an image standpoint, what do you do? “Rise up, and kill him before he can kill you.” The rhetoric and the numbers moving right now don’t suggest this will be more of the same.
A wedge between Israel and the West and now a wedge between Israel and its neighbors. For all the bravado of war, giving Egypt back the Sinai was probably one of the better decisions they’ve made.

I don’t know the pace of decision-making and planning, but it seems rash to me to decide, “This is it we’re going all in,” after their intelligence community got so badly caught with its pants down. It would appear as though their intelligence within Gaza is much weaker than one would like. Gilad Shalit wasn’t rescued. Mohammed Deif is still alive. You have this complete shit show. They have some things to figure out

Religion is the scourge of humanity. How many more people need to die over made up mythical figures?

Reactions: DW4_2016
Also before this shit gets posted by someone linking a nobody retweeting a terrorist….some of you are going to see a tweet that you think is validation for your views on Ukraine. Ukraine did not provide an Iranian proxy with weapons. Think about how stupid that sounds and where Russia gets its drones before you decide to bring that tweet(s) here.
Who gives a shit about Iran proxies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT