ADVERTISEMENT

Birdflu in cows

jhallen

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
I wanted to hear what yall guys think of this subtle but consistent push of a birdflu scare in chickens and now cows..I like reading the stuff yall post over here. Whats the endgame here? I wanna hear both sides..not just one side and a condascending joke from the other side. Thank yall

I think they are trying to build a storyline here for sure. No telling what the endgame is. There is evil in the world.

I’m warning you, they want to kill millions of cows. This is their plan to justify. Remnants of bird flu virus found in pasteurized milk, FDA saysThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday that samples of pasteurized milk had tested positive for remnants of the bird flu virus that has infected dairy cows. But Matt Herrick, a spokesman for the International Dairy Foods Association, said that time and temperature regulations for pasteurization ensure that the commercial U.S. milk supply is safe. Remnants of the virus “have zero impact on human health,” he wrote in an email.

I Know one thing..they hate people drinking raw milk and that is one of the most nutrient dense foods on earth. I have drank it all my life and its amazing...

But ya it just seems like they are slowly but surely pushing a milk and egg scare with the birdflu..

i also remember Gates pushing the whole methane cow farting thing too. That and he is pushing the fake meat brand..impossible meat i think....plus hes bought up tons of rural acreage in america.

Maybe thats the endgame...get us on synthetic meat.. would like to hear opposing views

Last edited:
I wanted to hear what yall guys think of this subtle but consistent push of a birdflu scare in chickens and now cows..I like reading the stuff yall post over here. Whats the endgame here? I wanna hear both sides..not just one side and a condascending joke from the other side. Thank yall
They are narrowing our food basket (4th Seal, which is around the corner includes Famine & Pestilence, among other atrocities)

They are narrowing our food basket (4th Seal, which is around the corner includes Famine & Pestilence, among other atrocities

I Know one thing..they hate people drinking raw milk and that is one of the most nutrient dense foods on earth. I have drank it all my life and its amazing...

But ya it just seems like they are slowly but surely pushing a milk and egg scare with the birdflu..

i also remember Gates pushing the whole methane cow farting thing too. That and he is pushing the fake meat brand..impossible meat i think....plus hes bought up tons of rural acreage in america.

Maybe thats the endgame...get us on synthetic meat.. would like to hear opposing views
Meat alternatives are a big component of how we are going to live peacefully on this planet. It takes 7x as much acreage to create a calorie of meat protein as it does vegetable. Not to mention the environmental issues related - yes, methane - but also the water requirements.

Over the last 40 years we have virtually eliminated famine, but the problem is now there are 8b people who need to be fed. Farm land is becoming more and more scarce and eventually we will see food prices skyrocket (and fresh water prices) if we don’t find alternatives for our diet. Vertical farming could be a solution but is still too expensive.

I’m not a fan of impossible or beyond because they really aren’t healthy, just good for the environment. But there are a lot of other products that are healthy alternatives.

You shouldn’t look at this stuff with skepticism, but instead embrace that it’s actually creating a better future.

Meat alternatives are a big component of how we are going to live peacefully on this planet. It takes 7x as much acreage to create a calorie of meat protein as it does vegetable. Not to mention the environmental issues related - yes, methane - but also the water requirements.

Over the last 40 years we have virtually eliminated famine, but the problem is now there are 8b people who need to be fed. Farm land is becoming more and more scarce and eventually we will see food prices skyrocket (and fresh water prices) if we don’t find alternatives for our diet. Vertical farming could be a solution but is still too expensive.

I’m not a fan of impossible or beyond because they really aren’t healthy, just good for the environment. But there are a lot of other products that are healthy alternatives.

You shouldn’t look at this stuff with skepticism, but instead embrace that it’s actually creating a better future.
Nah man... you believe that bs if you want..

Last edited:

Honestly, not sure what there is to argue about, there are way more people, and beef farming is not a very productive use of farming land, not to mention that vegetable based diets with limited meats are much,much healthier long-term than a heavy meat based diet.

These discussions have been happening for years, this isn't a new thing.

Well, it doesn't really SOUND like you want to hear opposing views. I've no opinion myself, but here you introduce the dreaded "They" who don't want us eating eggs and milk and want us on synthetic mean. Several replies with conspiracy type answers to which you respond positively with the post above then someone replies with a pretty reasoned opposing view, to which you reply: Nah man... you believe that bs if you want.

I don't have a dog in this fight at all, but it seems you've already chosen your side, which is fine. But I'm just curious why you'd ask for opposing views when you don't want to hear them.

Well, it doesn't really SOUND like you want to hear opposing views. I've no opinion myself, but here you introduce the dreaded "They" who don't want us eating eggs and milk and want us on synthetic mean. Several replies with conspiracy type answers to which you respond positively with the post above then someone replies with a pretty reasoned opposing view, to which you reply: Nah man... you believe that bs if you want.

I don't have a dog in this fight at all, but it seems you've already chosen your side, which is fine. But I'm just curious why you'd ask for opposing views when you don't want to hear them.
He doesn't want facts. He's just full shit and only believes conspiracy theory "alternative facts".

Fly across america..tons of famland. Animal protein extremely healthy. I was a vegan long ago..dumb mistake...facts
Why is the response from the right wingers on this board to always highlight anecdotal evidence versus actually looking at the macro?

Inflation is coming down - “no it isn’t. I went to my grocery store last week and orange juice was up 5 cents”

Immigrants commit crime at lower rates - “no they don’t! an immigrant in GA just murdered a girl!”

Etc. it’s like their world is so small that they can’t process actual data.

Reactions: yoshi121374
No.i listened to your views. You are incorrect. I appreciate your response though
You really didn't. Quoting my own post from above:
--------------------------------------

----------------------------------------
I don't really have a position on this, so I'm not sure how I'm incorrect. You do sound more than a little extreme with that last post:
----------------
Right winger? Lol right wing and left wing are from the same bird. I quit following the illusion of politics 20 years ago..its all a joke..they on the same team buddy
---------------

A quick question... SHOULD'T they be on the same team? I always thought that the two parties were supposed to work together to run the country, political differences aside.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I Didint mean to hurt yalls feelings with the sting of critical thinking..just keep believing watever the black tv mirror tells you

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I read where Kissinger said 'if you control the food you control the people'

Fly across america..tons of famland. Animal protein extremely healthy. I was a vegan long ago..dumb mistake...facts

No.i listened to your views. You are incorrect. I appreciate your response though

Lol yall dumb

Right winger? Lol right wing and left wing are from the same bird. I quit following the illusion of politics 20 years ago..its all a joke..they on the same team buddy

I Didint mean to hurt yalls feelings with the sting of critical thinking..just keep believing watever the black tv mirror tells you
That's the sum of your quotes in this thread... I'm sure the sting of your "Critical Thinking" is killing us all. And what's a black tv mirror?

Why is the response from the right wingers on this board to always highlight anecdotal evidence versus actually looking at the macro?

Inflation is coming down - “no it isn’t. I went to my grocery store last week and orange juice was up 5 cents”

Immigrants commit crime at lower rates - “no they don’t! an immigrant in GA just murdered a girl!”

Etc. it’s like their world is so small that they can’t process actual data.
No one has a problem with immigrants. It's the criminals here illegally that are the problem.

This is probably correct.

An Amazing “Coincidence”

American Cattle Rancher warned the USDA would use this Bird Flu outbreak to start the EID Tags on cattle mandate

The USDA just mandated EID Tags on cattle & bison for the reason of “Disease Traceability”

Another disease that was ALL ABOUT CONTROL

“My cattle friends watched the feeder flash this morning. I warned a bunch of my friends when this bird flu bullshit come out and it is bullshit that EIDs were coming.

The USDA come down on Friday is they have said that within six months, all sexually intact cattle, I mean all cattle, all beef cattle, every kind of cattle are going to have to be mandatory ID, EID tagged.

It has to be a visible tag and electronically visible tag. And it's gonna be on all cattle, basically all breeding cattle. So our calves and yearlings are.

Now, the only way that the USDA could implement this in six months is if they've already had a stockpile of tags they knew what they were doing they've accomplished what they were doing.

This is bullsh*t and it really sucks for this, you know the guys that don't have facilities and just want a few head of cows in their in their backyard so we'll see what comes out of this but I guess you boys better we better get our taggers ready because we knew it was coming”

Out with healthy meat eggs and dairy eaten ALLTIME by humanity and in with fake chemical manmade lab impossible meat so we can be HEALTHY..bs!

No opposing view here

My wife loves her per chickens and we are getting some fresh chicks from Tractor Supply as our old hens are about laid out

Wife has me assembling a new chicken castle LOL as the chicks have battered the old one

Drink skim milk or FairLife highly filtered lactose fresh milk

Love lean chicken, pork loin or fresh fish prepared usually baked , stewed , grilled as I have got into doing my own cooking

My home blueberry bushes are getting ready to have a massive harvest if the birds and deer don’t decide to feast

Love the simple grow your own and fo uour own life

Global famine is coming. They have been destroying animals and plants since covid. Hundreds of processing plants around have been burned to the ground in the last few years. Population control is real and soon you will eat bugs and live in a pod and own nothing if the WEF has its way. This bird flu is the next excuse for a new lockdown...Thats what some might say...

Last edited:
No opposing view here

My wife loves her per chickens and we are getting some fresh chicks from Tractor Supply as our old hens are about laid out

Wife has me assembling a new chicken castle LOL as the chicks have battered the old one

Drink skim milk or FairLife highly filtered lactose fresh milk

Love lean chicken, pork loin or fresh fish prepared usually baked , stewed , grilled as I have got into doing my own cooking

My home blueberry bushes are getting ready to have a massive harvest if the birds and deer don’t decide to feast

Love the simple grow your own and fo uour own life
Don’t you know the famine is coming? I’d hide those blueberries. Biden coming to take those out of the ground and destroy the chickens you legally purchased.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT