ADVERTISEMENT

Circumventing the courts

DW4_2016

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Seems like Gov douchebag is figuring out how to work the system. Can conservatives please stop calling themselves the party of law and order.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Thanks. I hate both parties, just hadn’t see that one yet.
Both sides are equally bad right now. The one section of our government that simply cannot be undermined is the Supreme court and judicial system. Once we lose that, it's all over

Reactions: DW4_2016
Both sides are equally bad right now. The one section of our government that simply cannot be undermined is the Supreme court and judicial system. Once we lose that, it's all over
Good to see more people waking up to the fact that both parties are corrupted with uni-party clowns that run both parties. Happy Easter to all and safe travels...

Seems like the dems are doing the same, no?

Another solid attempt at whataboutism. In this case, you have two competing rulings from federal judges. This case is in limbo so that is why they are saying things should continue as is.

Another solid attempt at whataboutism. In this case, you have two competing rulings from federal judges. This case is in limbo so that is why they are saying things should continue as is.

more like what-is-ism happy Easter....

Lolz.....sure buddy.

Then you must be outraged at the ideological zealot of a judge in Texas who decided the abortion drug the FDA approved 25 years ago should be illegal and cannot be sent by mail. A drug I might add, that has been proven to be safer than Tylenol. Talk about undermining the legal system.

Then you must be outraged at the ideological zealot of a judge in Texas who decided the abortion drug the FDA approved 25 years ago should be illegal and cannot be sent by mail. A drug I might add, that has been proven to be safer than Tylenol. Talk about undermining the legal system.

Wait, you told me all of last week you wanted to protect children? You're confusing the sh*t out of me......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT