ADVERTISEMENT

Deep State War on America

Who gave the order to overthrow your government on Nov 3, 2020?

• who gave the order for the Russian Collusion?

• who gave the order to impeach Trump?

• who gave the order to stop counting on the night of November 3, 2020?

• who gave the order the Capitol Police to stand down on Jan 6?

“Yikes”, worked under CIA Director John Brennan when Obama made Joe Biden Ukraine’s president in 2014,

📝The decorated Rat, Alexander Vindman busted in March 2023 for a $12 Million defense contract he secretly had with the world’s money laundering state of Ukraine.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
GLqxbttaIAAWRVU

To recap:

Yesterday, the US Congress approved $61 billion to protect Ukraine and $0.00 to protect the US border.

After the vote, they cheered and waved Ukraine flags and chanted “Ukraine Ukraine.”

Note - neither party has ever worked together to pass a bill to help Americans then euphorically waved USA flags.

Afterwards, both parties ran to social media to mock tax paying US citizens for wanting our money spent here, then called tax paying US citizens who don't want to fund every foreign war around the globe, isolationists, Putin Puppets, and every name in the book.

Calling these disgusting traitors "gutter trash" is being too kind.

Reactions: Allornothing

To recap:

Yesterday, the US Congress approved $61 billion to protect Ukraine and $0.00 to protect the US border.

After the vote, they cheered and waved Ukraine flags and chanted “Ukraine Ukraine.”

Note - neither party has ever worked together to pass a bill to help Americans then euphorically waved USA flags.

Afterwards, both parties ran to social media to mock tax paying US citizens for wanting our money spent here, then called tax paying US citizens who don't want to fund every foreign war around the globe, isolationists, Putin Puppets, and every name in the book.

Calling these disgusting traitors "gutter trash" is being too kind.
Not a word from you magats who tank every bill designed to help Americans and are more concerned with appeasing Putin than helping our allies. Not a word, you anti-patriotic Russian asset.

Truth.

Let’s talk about Bidenomics.

Last week the Fed released a new report showing that wealth of the top 1% in America has reached a new record high.

The top 1% in America hold 45 trillion dollars worth of wealth. This is up 50% from 2020, when the top 1% only held 30 trillion dollars worth in wealth.

Why would that be?

Well, in the last 3.5 years our government has printed over 5 trillion dollars. One in every three dollars circulating right now was printed after 2020.

- 1.9 trillion dollar COVID relief package which had 128 billion dollars for schools (money they used for DEI, CRT and dr*g queen story hour)
- 1 trillion dollar “infrastructure bill”
- 2 trillion dollar “Inflation Reduction Act”
- lest we forget the 175 billion dollars for Ukraine

Money is printed, money is pumped into the financial markets (because the Fed buys financial assets and then subsidizes lending versus printing bills in some basement). Since the Fed repealed the reserve requirements free money is flowing like candy through Wall Street.

So, money is pumped into the financial markets, rich people get loans for swimming pools, houses and whatever else they want. So, swimming pool guy hires people to put in the pool, those people use that money to live, the people they pay with that money then go and buy groceries or pay for vet care for their dog. Finally, after many links in the chain, that money finally makes its way to people who live on a fixed income like social security and pension. By the time it gets to them, all they have left is inflation.

So, since Biden took office for example the cost of owning a home (an asset that creates wealth) has doubled. A median home costs close to 3,000 dollars per month instead of 1500 dollars per month. If you didn’t buy a home before, good chance you won’t be able to for a long time. If ever.

This is called redistribution of wealth without a bloody communist revolution. The only reason the top 1% saw their wealth increase by 15 trillion dollars is because it was taken away from the middle and lower classes.

The middle and lower classes lose wealth and gain a 30% yearly tax called inflation. It costs 30% more to live the same way that you lived in 2019.

So, democrats print money for foreign aide, abortion on demand, DEI, transgender surgeries in the army, the green new grift and so on. Their mega donors take loans to develop companies that will help implement things like the green new grift for climate justice. The rich get richer, you get poorer.

Then Biden will increase taxes and take away your measly 100 dollar a month cushion and tell you the rich are paying their fair share.

See, you don’t need a bloody communist revolution to redistribute wealth and make everyone except the top 1% poor. You just need one more three year round of the type of inflation you see today. Then the top 1% will own 99% of the wealth and the remaining 99% will all be poor and dependent on the government equally.

Forever.

Like all communist countries in the history of the world, there is a top 1% who control everything. They are rich. They are the people who seize power, also called the government. Everyone else is dirt poor and that lasts until there is no food and the choice is for communism to fall or for starvation to kick in.

That is what awaits America if democrats win one more election.

😅 This is one dumb b*tch if she seriously believes the conservative justices Trump appointed and another one who has a wife who helped orchestrate the insurrection wants to let Biden cheat so he can win. And you're even dumber for posting her garbage.
Some of them are being controlled just like a lot of the senators and congressmen are via blackmail, and/or threats to family or self.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
How are they controlling the entire govt? This is more than likely a big part of it.

Tucker Carlson drops a massive bombshell - not only did former CIA director Mike Pompeo allegedly plot to assassinate Julian Assange, but Tucker claims that Mike Pompeo threatened him and even pressured President Trump to not release the JFK files. 💥

"Mike Pompeo was the secretary of state, but before then, he was the director of the CIA. And in that position, he plotted the murder of Julian Assange. So he is a criminal as far as I'm concerned. 😱

But his lawyer called me and said, you know, you should know that anyone who tells you the contents of classified documents has committed a crime. He's threatening me...

And so Mike Pompeo is the one who pressed Trump to keep those documents secret...

Pompeo did that. I think Pompeo is a really sinister person and a criminal. I think that. I think that because the facts suggest that he was caught."

@joerogan @TuckerCarlson

Good stuff.

Donald Trump is like the rich husband of a wife who needs to end him permanently by going to a hitman to take him out without leaving their fingerprints linking her to any involvement.

That is exactly what the Republican Party is doing here. There are many Republicans aiding the Dems to do whatever is necessary to take Trump down without leaving any fingerprints leading back to them. There still is the RINO Liz Cheney part of the Party behind the scenes aiding the Dems every step of the way to rid Trump forever.

None of the bullshit that is being thrown at Donald Trump is happening without any Republicans knowledge.

Republicans could’ve stopped most of the attacks on Trump if they wanted to. The problem? They don’t want to. They want him gone just as badly as the Commie Dems who are firing all the shots. Don’t buy their bullshit for a minute when they say they are concerned because they haven’t done a ****ing thing to stop any if it.

The bottom line. This is a war of Evil vs Good and there are many evil double agents living in the Republican Party.

None that is going on today happens without RINO knowledge. When we say it is time to clean house, we are talking top to bottom, we are talking both Parties. Without a full cleanse, this shit will never stop

It is our jobs to expose the rats and to start leveling the playing field. We need the handful of the good, honest Conservatives exposing the evil from within. Once they are exposed, then and only then we can go full tilt with the proper trustworthy adversaries and clean up this attempted coup of the greatest Country on the planet. That is when we can finally end the Evil, and restore civility to the once again Proud United States of America. The time is not now but right now. Let’s get it done together folks. Power in Unity. After all we are Americans despite religion or skin color. The only colors we know are the Red, White and Blue and theses colors will never run. The only war we are concerned with is the war taking place on our America. I promise you, no one is taking our country without a fight. We have God on our side. Have faith. We got this. Now let’s start it off by getting Trump back into his rightful place in the White House. My two cents

=====

Article 5 of the Constitution allows a Convention of States. This gives “We the People” a legal path to reorganize and remove an out of control government. The Founders were so thoughtful and knew how mankind could corrupt everything.

19 States have passed a resolution call for a COS. We need 34 and we have groups working in every State. Yes it is hard and a big task. History shows us how hard it was to form this great country. If our children and grandchildren are to know freedom and not a form of dystopia, this is one pathway.

With the fraudulent voting machines and corrupt people in charge in critical precincts, I fear we cannot win .

Dirty snakes. This is the famous anonymous altruistic whistleblower and you libs swallowed the lies happily.

Not a word from you magats who tank every bill designed to help Americans and are more concerned with appeasing Putin than helping our allies. Not a word, you anti-patriotic Russian asset.
Im assume that means you are all for funding Israel then???

Im assume that means you are all for funding Israel then???
Isn't that what we've consistently done since 1949 since they are a key ally? That doesn't mean I agree with the way Netanyahu has prosecuted the war, so I have mixed feelings about it but I also know if we don't fund them, they'll likely be toast.

😅 This is one dumb b*tch if she seriously believes the conservative justices Trump appointed and another one who has a wife who helped orchestrate the insurrection wants to let Biden cheat so he can win. And you're even dumber for posting her garbage.
The deep state is real my little incel. The rinos and dinos have betrayed us all and people on both sides like you keep falling for it. AOC was a normal blue collar woman that called out Dems when she got to DC for not keeping their word to Dem voters. She is now silent because she has bent the knee to the deep state. Its what happens to all the firebrands that both sides send to DC. They either bend the knee or get destroyed. Chuck Schumer even tried to warn Trump about this on tv. Turned out he was right...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The deep state is real my little incel. The rinos and dinos have betrayed us all and people on both sides like you keep falling for it. AOC was a normal blue collar woman that called out Dems when she got to DC for not keeping their word to Dem voters. She is now silent because she has bent the knee to the deep state. Its what happens to all the firebrands that both sides send to DC. They either bend the knee or get destroyed. Chuck Schumer even tried to warn Trump about this on tv. Turned out he was right...

I don't feel betrayed at all ya chucklefvck because I am a card carrying member of the deep state as they seem to be the only ones who care about the truth/ right and wrong/ justice.

Trump is not deep state because he doesn't have any redeeming qualities and Schumer was only telling him that he's a fool to be lying about the three letter agencies when they "could" be a problem for him if they wanted to. No matter, he'll break every law, rule and code of conduct with glee because he has no governor and he's one sick bitch.

I don't feel betrayed at all ya chucklefvck because I am a card carrying member of the deep state as they seem to be the only ones who care about the truth/ right and wrong/ justice.

Trump is not deep state because he doesn't have any redeeming qualities and Schumer was only telling him that he's a fool to be lying about the three letter agencies when they "could" be a problem for him if they wanted to. No matter, he'll break every law, rule and code of conduct with glee because he has no governor and he's one sick bitch.

There is no cure for your TDS and hatred of people that dont agree with you...

Reactions: jhallen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT