ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk - Centrist - Battle To Death With Woke Mind Virus

Joe Rogan makes stupid people feel intelligent, because he himself is a ****ing moron. He has an entertaining podcast, but he is dumber than a box of rocks and his guests walk all over him during interviews.

I’m so proud of you being able to type all that with two dicks in you. Impressive work
You are exactly the type of person Elon is talking about. You and your party will cape for the LGBQT+_XYZ crowd, but here you are degrading them at the same time. You are the hypocrite mouthbreather Elon is talking about and he had a very distinct message for you. "Go. Fvck. Yourself". Was that clear?

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Seems a sane and rational business plan. You guys.... he's going to go down in a ball of flames. He's hemorrhaging money.
The money doesn't matter. He has single handedly changed the narrative. That is priceless.

He will always be smarter than 99.9% of the population, so he won't have a problem getting another job if he goes bankrupt.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
You are exactly the type of person Elon is talking about. You and your party will cape for the LGBQT+_XYZ crowd, but here you are degrading them at the same time. You are the hypocrite mouthbreather Elon is talking about and he had a very distinct message for you. "Go. Fvck. Yourself". Was that clear?
How many times do I have to tell you I don’t vote for democrats? You and growls fighting for dumbest posters on the board.

The money doesn't matter. He has single handedly changed the narrative. That is priceless.

He will always be smarter than 99.9% of the population, so he won't have a problem getting another job if he goes bankrupt.
lol.... LOLOLOLOL

"Suppose Musk is successful with X in the long run and can weather constant bombardments by corporate media and rogue activist groups. In that case, he will break the information matrix that the industrial-corporate media complex has held for decades.
The coming fracture of the corporate media bubble will be epic, and we have already seen billionaires such as Ackman and those associated with 1789 Capital invest in alternative forms of media. "

"Suppose Musk is successful with X in the long run and can weather constant bombardments by corporate media and rogue activist groups. In that case, he will break the information matrix that the industrial-corporate media complex has held for decades.
The coming fracture of the corporate media bubble will be epic, and we have already seen billionaires such as Ackman and those associated with 1789 Capital invest in alternative forms of media. "
FREE CATTURD!!!!!!!!!

Musk is a really smart Dude for sure. He seems to be a good engineer and is able to bring new technologies to the market and runs a pretty damn good space company. He's made a ton of money.

IMHO the problem he's got is a couple of problems that lots of really smart and successful people have. Namely:

A: He thinks that being really smart means that others are dumb.

B: He thinks that being really smart makes him an expert at everything, even stuff he knows nothing about.

To use a football comparison: Musk is a 6'2'', 200+ pound WR with great hands and great speed. Probably the fastest guy on the field. He's a game changer and Defensive Coordinators lose sleep figuring out how to defend him. BUT two good DBs with occasional safety help can absolutely shut him down ( at the expense of leaving others in single coverage ). AND what happens when you bring him inside and ask him to block a pass rushing DE/LB or a stunting DT? He gets his ass handed to him while he's staring up at the stadium lights.

This is Musk. SpaceX and Tesla represent game changers that have revolutionized the space and car industries more than anything in the past 50 years. The genius here is hard to overstate. But Must doesn't know a damn thing about social media, social media companies, or the public relations that is KEY in that industry. That doesn't make him less smart, he just isn't an expert at it.

Just getting back to the subject of the thread. He's running a company that depends on advertisers for almost all of the company's income. Unless you have advertisers lining up to spend money on you (which he obviously doesn't).. PUBLICALLY telling one of the biggest ones you have to F*** off MAY not be the best move. Does he get style points? Sure. That and $10 will get you some fancy coffee drink at Starbucks. But style points aren't going to help you make payroll.

I get why he did it. He's smart, successful. He's got an ego that he earned by being successful and making tons of money. In other words he's not used to taking shit from anyone. That's gotten him in a TON of trouble at X. That company is bleeding cash, a shadow of their former selves, and can't even pay their bills right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
Musk is a really smart Dude for sure. He seems to be a good engineer and is able to bring new technologies to the market and runs a pretty damn good space company. He's made a ton of money.

IMHO the problem he's got is a couple of problems that lots of really smart and successful people have. Namely:

A: He thinks that being really smart means that others are dumb.

B: He thinks that being really smart makes him an expert at everything, even stuff he knows nothing about.

To use a football comparison: Musk is a 6'2'', 200+ pound WR with great hands and great speed. Probably the fastest guy on the field. He's a game changer and Defensive Coordinators lose sleep figuring out how to defend him. BUT two good DBs with occasional safety help can absolutely shut him down ( at the expense of leaving others in single coverage ). AND what happens when you bring him inside and ask him to block a pass rushing DE/LB or a stunting DT? He gets his ass handed to him while he's staring up at the stadium lights.

This is Musk. SpaceX and Tesla represent game changers that have revolutionized the space and car industries more than anything in the past 50 years. The genius here is hard to overstate. But Must doesn't know a damn thing about social media, social media companies, or the public relations that is KEY in that industry. That doesn't make him less smart, he just isn't an expert at it.

Just getting back to the subject of the thread. He's running a company that depends on advertisers for almost all of the company's income. Unless you have advertisers lining up to spend money on you (which he obviously doesn't).. PUBLICALLY telling one of the biggest ones you have to F*** off MAY not be the best move. Does he get style points? Sure. That and $10 will get you some fancy coffee drink at Starbucks. But style points aren't going to help you make payroll.

I get why he did it. He's smart, successful. He's got an ego that he earned by being successful and making tons of money. In other words he's not used to taking shit from anyone. That's gotten him in a TON of trouble at X. That company is bleeding cash, a shadow of their former selves, and can't even pay their bills right now.

Help you make payroll
TON of trouble
Shadow of their former selces
Can’t even pay their bills right now.

Dude how do you even believe half of the shit you spew?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Help you make payroll
TON of trouble
Shadow of their former selces

Dude how do you even believe half of the shit you spew?
I generally look things up before I "spew" them. And I don't use twitter as a source.

TON of trouble

Here's a list of lawsuits against twitter by their own venters for non payment... You can click on each lawsuit for details:

Shadow of their former selves.
Here's a link to a BBC interview where Musk says in a direct quote that X has only about 1500 employees right now. That's down from about 8000 when he took over or an 81% downsizing of the work force. That's not "trimming fat".

Here's another article quoting Must in an email to his employees in March 2023 saying that twitter had dropped more than half their value and it's current value was about $20 Billion... Down from the $44 Billion he paid for it. and has negative cash flow.

and another one:

So there you go... In what way are the things I "spewed" inaccurate? Note that the above are secondary sources, but they do contain direct quotes from Musk himself.

I generally look things up before I "spew" them. And I don't use twitter as a source.

TON of trouble

Here's a list of lawsuits against twitter by their own venters for non payment... You can click on each lawsuit for details:

Here's a link to a BBC interview where Musk says in a direct quote that X has only about 1500 employees right now. That's down from about 8000 when he took over or an 81% downsizing of the work force. That's not "trimming fat".

Here's another article quoting Must in an email to his employees in March 2023 saying that twitter had dropped more than half their value and it's current value was about $20 Billion... Down from the $44 Billion he paid for it. and has negative cash flow.

and another one:

So there you go... In what way are the things I "spewed" inaccurate? Note that the above are secondary sources, but they do contain direct quotes from Musk himself.

He can't read more than 140 characters at a time.... @OleFastball isn't exactly a rocket Scientist like his personal hero Elon Musk

I think you missed his message.
His message? what message? I haven't seen him expose anything. All I've seen him do is tout debunked conspiracies. He's destroying twitter, and his message is GFY to his revenue stream. Seems like he needs to rethink his messaging

TON of trouble

and another one:

If I had to guess the lawsuits are negotiating tactics. Elon probably figures he will get a better return holding his TSLA, SpaceX. et al stock that he will by losing lawsuits. Whatever the motivation i am not sure, but we know that Elon has plenty of money (different than cash) to pay the bills if he wants to.

Using the # of employees to determine it's success seems odd especially when it was so obviously bloated before. If something has less employees, yet is much more robust with many more features, does that mean it is in decline? I think most rational people would disagree. Saying they are a shell of their former self is #fakenews and an inaccurate description by almost all accounts.

Did he overpay for Twitter? Absolutely. Is he in financial trouble? lol. The value of Twitter could go to $0 and he would still be one of the top 3 Richest people in the world. Implying he is in some kind of financial trouble is #fake news and clearly inaccurate.

His message? what message? I haven't seen him expose anything. All I've seen him do is tout debunked conspiracies. He's destroying twitter, and his message is GFY to his revenue stream. Seems like he needs to rethink his messaging
It goes a little something like this.

G.F.Y.

If I had to guess the lawsuits are negotiating tactics. Elon probably figures he will get a better return holding his TSLA, SpaceX. et al stock that he will by losing lawsuits. Whatever the motivation i am not sure, but we know that Elon has plenty of money (different than cash) to pay the bills if he wants to.

Using the # of employees to determine it's success seems odd especially when it was so obviously bloated before. If something has less employees, yet is much more robust with many more features, does that mean it is in decline? I think most rational people would disagree. Saying they are a shell of their former self is #fakenews and an inaccurate description by almost all accounts.

Did he overpay for Twitter? Absolutely. Is he in financial trouble? lol. The value of Twitter could go to $0 and he would still be one of the top 3 Richest people in the world. Implying he is in some kind of financial trouble is #fake news and clearly inaccurate.
From your venders? Including the folks that rent you your office space? Really? That's your guess? Or MAYBE, just MAYBE... Twitter hasn't been paying its bills and after asking for their money, they are just trying to get it back. This isn't a lawsuit or two, this is a list of venders that Twitter was using that allege they haven't been paid and want to get paid. As you said, this isn't a Musk issue... he has the money to pay... that's not the issue at all. TWITTER doesn't have the money to pay.

And sure, I can accept that Twitter was bloated. When companies are "trimming the fat", they lay off 10, 20, maybe even 30% of their workers... Not 81%. That's bleeding out. And even with laying off that much of your work force, the company is STILL losing money and is worth less than half it's value from a year ago?

That's a company being run right into the ground. You can spin that turd any way you want it, but it's still a turd. Now Musk is still a really rich dude. Again, not in question at all... Hell the very worst that could happen is that Musk lays off all but a couple hundred workers and keeps it around as a hobby... I doubt his ego will allow him to just close shop.

My point is that Musk didn't know what the hell he was doing with a social media company. He bought it for more than it was worth. The company is 20% the size it was when he bought it. It's worth half as much as he paid for it. AND It's no longer turning a profit. And he just told one of Twitter's biggest sources of revenue to F*** off. Not great.

I stopped at twitter doesn’t have the money to pay. That may be technically correct. Twitter maybe can’t afford it , but the difference is that Elon can afford it.

It was almost cash flow neutral earlier this year. So even if it were to lose $1b a year Elon could fund it indefinitely.

don’t forget Twitter wasn’t profitable when Elon bought it. I think it’s lost $225 m in 2021 if I recall correctly. And that’s when payroll was 5-10 times higher.

X is doing just fine. Bet against Elon at your own peril.

I stopped at twitter doesn’t have the money to pay. That may be technically correct. Twitter maybe can’t afford it , but the difference is that Elon can afford it.

It was almost cash flow neutral earlier this year. So even if it were to lose $1b a year Elon could fund it indefinitely.

don’t forget Twitter wasn’t profitable when Elon bought it. I think it’s lost $225 m in 2021 if I recall correctly. And that’s when payroll was 5-10 times higher.

You try so hard to seem smart, but you have absolutely no idea how any of this works. I guess since you don't pay off your debts you figure Twitter doesn't have to either.

I'm not betting against him... I'm saying he's doing a crappy job of running Twitter.

Again, in the year or so that he's been running stuff, the company has lost half it's value, 80+ % of it's work force, is operating in the red, and is losing advertisers (which currently accounts for 90% of it's revenue stream). Again, Musk said that the advertising revenue dropped by 50% this year so far. So sure, Musk could fund the company forever and run it at a loss. The company is NOT doing fine.

Can X become profitable? Sure. Musk has deep pockets and I don't doubt he can learn and do better. But just because X can do better in the future has nothing to do with how X is doing now... which is crappy by ANY measure.

I'm not betting against him... I'm saying he's doing a crappy job of running Twitter.

Again, in the year or so that he's been running stuff, the company has lost half it's value, 80+ % of it's work force, is operating in the red, and is losing advertisers (which currently accounts for 90% of it's revenue stream). Again, Musk said that the advertising revenue dropped by 50% this year so far. So sure, Musk could fund the company forever and run it at a loss. The company is NOT doing fine.

Can X become profitable? Sure. Musk has deep pockets and I don't doubt he can learn and do better. But just because X can do better in the future has nothing to do with how X is doing now... which is crappy by ANY measure.
You are entitled to your opinion. I think it's a little early to declare one way or another. Is he doing a crappy job? We will see in 5-10 years.

Did it lose half its value, or was it overvalued to begin with? He paid too high of a price, i think you would agree, so it was never really worth that in the first place. Losing 80% of the workforce was obviously a good thing. The platform runs better, with more features and 5,000 less employees. That is value creation, not destruction.

If the company goes from losing $225 million a year to breaking even, that is an increase in value. That is value creation, not destruction.

X is doing just fine. Still the ONLY platform that allows Free Speech within the law.

You try so hard to seem smart, but you have absolutely no idea how any of this works. I guess since you don't pay off your debts you figure Twitter doesn't have to either.

I have been self-employed for 20 years, happily married, have 4 wonderful children, without a $ of debt to my name. Stupid ain't all that bad. Think about that when you go punch in for the man tomorrow.

It will be even less profitable now that he's driving people to @threads in record numbers

"As of December 5, 2023, the Instagram Threads app, which is owned by Meta Platforms Inc, has witnessed a remarkable surge in its download numbers, surpassing X (formerly Twitter) in the process. App intelligence firm Apptopia reveals that Threads’ daily downloads have skyrocketed from approximately 350,000 to an impressive 620,000, while X’s download figures have remained comparatively lower. Since September, Threads has accumulated a staggering 41 million new downloads, whereas X has garnered 27 million, including its Twitter Lite version."

Elon going in hard on Iger today. This is his 3rd or 4th post crushing him today.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT