ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk - Centrist - Battle To Death With Woke Mind Virus

Lifting up Conspiracy theorist, i.e. the truth.

This is what happens when the government loses the trust of the people. They are the little boys that cried wolf and no one listens to their fake stories anymore.
44drwo.jpg

Lifting up Conspiracy theorist, i.e. the truth.

This is what happens when the government loses the trust of the people. They are the little boys that cried wolf and no one listens to their fake stories anymore.
Oh so sandy hook was fake? Making sure we understand the troof

Reactions: yoshi121374
My point that you missed, is that there is a difference between being convicted of something and being held liable. Criminal cs civil. Alex Jones was not convicted of anything.

He still did a really shitty thing that in many ways makes him a shitty person. He has thoroughly apologized although I know that doesn’t make it right. I’m not standing up for him personally in any way, only for free speech. People are allowed to say shitty things, doesn’t mean there won’t be consequences. See the 3 University presidents.

I still maintain and hope that any money he makes being on X goes to settle his debts to the parents of the Sandy Hook children.

My point that you missed, is that there is a difference between being convicted of something and being held liable. Criminal cs civil. Alex Jones was not convicted of anything.

He still did a really shitty thing that in many ways makes him a shitty person. He has thoroughly apologized although I know that doesn’t make it right. I’m not standing up for him personally in any way, only for free speech. People are allowed to say shitty things, doesn’t mean there won’t be consequences. See the 3 University presidents.

I still maintain and hope that any money he makes being on X goes to settle his debts to the parents of the Sandy Hook children.

But you do understand that him being kicked off of private services due to being a horrible person and someone known to meddle lies and lible in no way infringes on his free speech right?

I am all for the right to free speech. That doesn't mean that we have to give absolutely crazy people who say and do awful things a bigger sounding board.

Andrew Tate is a loser
So why amplify these losers by putting them on X Spaces? How does that do the world any good? It's one thing to let them back on but to promote them is a whole other level of negligence.

Just saw Matt Gaetz and Michael Flynn were also on it to take it to the next level of darknesss SMFH.

Guys why is this dude so gullible and demonstrably obtuse? Like why does he support a platform that promotes trash human beings?

So why amplify these losers by putting them on X Spaces? How does that do the world any good? It's one thing to let them back on but to promote them is a whole other level of negligence.

Just saw Matt Gaetz and Michael Flynn were also on it to take it to the next level of darknesss SMFH.
It’s called free speech dude. Get it through your thick skull. The first amendment is that important. No one is forcing you to listen.

You fail to understand that the speech Police will come for you too. Even though he is a douche he should be able to speak freely. The transparency builds trust. Some group thinking they are more elite or better than another so they can stifle their speech is the epitome of arrogance imo.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Guys why is this dude so gullible and demonstrably obtuse? Like why does he support a platform that promotes trash human beings?
Because it is Freedom.

You guys hate it because you are control freaks and can’t stand that other people are allowed to say things you don’t approve of.

It’s called free speech dude. Get it through your thick skull. The first amendment is that important. No one is forcing you to listen.

You fail to understand that the speech Police will come for you too. Even though he is a douche he should be able to speak freely. The transparency builds trust. Some group thinking they are more elite or better than another so they can stifle their speech is the epitome of arrogance imo.
You speak out of both sides of your mouth. On one hand, you want the Presidents of three Ivy League schools to have their speech stifled by removing them from their platforms. On the other hand, you support the worst bottom feeders on the right having their voices elevated by giving them a bigger platform for their pablum on X Spaces. They've already been reinstated on X, why give them even more exposure by adding them all to an X Spaces conversation that Elon knows will exponentially increase their audience? Not providing them a bigger platform is NOT denying them free speech. Get that through your thick skull.

But you do understand that him being kicked off of private services due to being a horrible person and someone known to meddle lies and lible in no way infringes on his free speech right?

I am all for the right to free speech. That doesn't mean that we have to give absolutely crazy people who say and do awful things a bigger sounding board.
If X's mantra is Freedom of speech within the law, and they are restricting speech, then that would be a violation of the mantra.

The closer they adhere to allowing all speech within the law the more transparent and trustworthy the information will be. The falsehoods will be shouted down. And while not perfect, they have the best system on the market for digging for the truth in Community Notes.

Some people may not want to be exposed to reality and can not handle the truth. These people can have their information curated and approved by Facebook or Threads or whatever other platform you want to use. If you think you need someone to filter news for you, then don't use X.

I want the University Presidents to be on X and given the same interview as Alex Jones. I want that because their ideas are so morally reprehensible the world needs to hear them. Harvard can't defend those policies and stay relevant. It won't happen. They already have lost a documented $1 Billion dollars in donations since the congressional testimony. Freedom of Speech, not of consequences. You should never go to jail, but you have to otherwise live with how others perceive your words.

Last edited:
You speak out of both sides of your mouth. On one hand, you want the Presidents of three Ivy League schools to have their speech stifled by removing them from their platforms. On the other hand, you support the worst bottom feeders on the right having their voices elevated by giving them a bigger platform for their pablum on X Spaces. They've already been reinstated on X, why give them even more exposure by adding them all to an X Spaces conversation that Elon knows will exponentially increase their audience? Not providing them a bigger platform is NOT denying them free speech. Get that through your thick skull.

Absolutely not speaking out of both sides of my mouth. I think the University presidents should be allowed to say whatever they want. They should not be imprisoned. They should be fired. Freedom of speech, not of consequences.

That fits very nicely with my position on Alex Jones. Let him speak. He is facing his consequences in the $1 Billion judgement he owes just as the Presidents will lose their jobs. I have stated previously that any money he makes on X should go to satisfy the judgement he owes those parents.

I actually hope the University Presidents get on a Spaces with Elon et al. I want the world to hear their platform and then maybe we can figure out why "it depends on context" to call for the genocide of jews. That is a morally reprehensible position and I think the people deserve to know what's going on at those schools. Harvard has 4 people on the United States Supreme Court and we deserve to know what is causing the societal rot at our institutions of higher learning. Harvard scored 248 out 248 schools when being judged on Free Speech and their students are almost half of the supreme court!

I absolutely hope she would take an interview on X. Do you think she would accept the invitation?

Last edited:
Absolutely not speaking out of both sides of my mouth. I think the University presidents should be allowed to say whatever they want. They should not be imprisoned. They should be fired. Freedom of speech, not of consequences.

That fits very nicely with my position on Alex Jones. Let him speak. He is facing his consequences in the $1 Billion judgement he owes just as the Presidents will lose their jobs. I have stated previously that any money he makes on X should go to satisfy the judgement he owes those parents.

I actually hope the University Presidents get on a Spaces with Elon et al. I want the world to hear their platform and then maybe we can figure out why "it depends on context" to call for the genocide of jews. That is a morally reprehensible position and I think the people deserve to know what's going on at those schools. Harvard has 4 people on the United States Supreme Court and we deserve to know what is causing the societal rot at our institutions of higher learning. Harvard scored 248 out 248 schools when being judged on Free Speech.

I absolutely hope she would take an interview on X. Do you think she would accept the invitation?
Exactly and that's my point! Alex Jones faced the consequences of his actions by being "fired" from Twitter. He wasn't imprisoned and he was still allowed to say whatever he wanted. Elon decided that not only did he want to remove the consequences, he wanted to give him an even bigger platform on X Spaces.

Sorry man, you can use the free speech argument all you want but it doesn't mean we should elevate the voices of the worst of us, while ignoring the voices of the best of us. I don't know what he's up to but I don't trust him and I believe he has sinister motives for everything he does on that platform. It's sickening that a Bond villain controls the biggest social media platform on the planet.

Exactly and that's my point! Alex Jones faced the consequences of his actions by being "fired" from Twitter. He wasn't imprisoned and he was still allowed to say whatever he wanted. Elon decided that not only did he want to remove the consequences, he wanted to give him an even bigger platform on X Spaces.

Sorry man, you can use the free speech argument all you want but it doesn't mean we should elevate the voices of the worst of us, while ignoring the voices of the best of us. I don't know what he's up to but I don't trust him and I believe he has sinister motives for everything he does on that platform. It's sickening that a Bond villain controls the biggest social media platform on the planet.
You are confusing the old deep state filtered Twitter with the new X. You should check out the Twitter Files, its quite interesting.

It's sickening that someone who stands for Freedom of Speech within the law controls the platform as opposed to a Government operating and censoring in secrecy? Maybe you are a better fit for China or Cuba.

You are confusing the old deep state filtered Twitter with the new X. You should check out the Twitter Files, its quite interesting.

It's sickening that someone who stands for Freedom of Speech within the law controls the platform as opposed to a Government operating and censoring in secrecy? Maybe you are a better fit for China or Cuba.
Sad that the deep state Trump administration filtered it so but we finally get to hear more often from Marjorie Taylor-Greene and George Santos! It will make the world a better place!

Yes, they want curated speech and that is their prerogative. Elon is making a massive bet that Free Speech will win over censorship. And we all know that Freedom wins.
Pretty sure Xchan won't survive on donations from Tim Pool and Roger Stone but the dregs of society will still be allowed to post for a while, if you call that winning. You'll get tired of winning is what others are saying - believe me.

"Morally, we are all the way back to witch trials. I personally, am incredibly ashamed that America has so fundamentally devolved."

Because it is Freedom.

You guys hate it because you are control freaks and can’t stand that other people are allowed to say things you don’t approve of.
What are you even talking about? I never called for anyone to be banned. I don't care at all about Alex Jones being on Twitter. I will however point out that he's a conman and a bankrupted loser pos.

Lotta people that like curated news, I don't have a problem with that. There is a market for both.

But in the end, 5-10 years now, Freedom will win. Its been proven time and time again. Additionally, for innovation, I would put my money on Elon before i would anyone else. The proof is in the pudding.

Lotta people that like curated news, I don't have a problem with that. There is a market for both.

But in the end, 5-10 years now, Freedom will win. Its been proven time and time again. Additionally, for innovation, I would put my money on Elon before i would anyone else. The proof is in the pudding.
Lotta people like to discuss things that are true. Xchan is just turning into an outlet for conspiracy theories and white grievance. There is now a market for both but only one will bleed advertisers and users.

I mean... The pudding is showing that opening your business up to awful people with reprehensible beliefs will really hurt your ad revenue and business.

Reactions: dpic73
I mean... The pudding is showing that opening your business up to awful people with reprehensible beliefs will really hurt your ad revenue and business.
"Google, Who is the richest person in the world?" ...... Elon Musk, sir. His net worth is currently estimated at $245 Billion United States Dollars.

Guess who isn't worried about Ad Revenue?

"Google, Who is the richest person in the world?" ...... Elon Musk, sir. His net worth is currently estimated at $245 Billion United States Dollars.

Guess who isn't worried about Ad Revenue?
Or users

Here is what innovation looks like. This is fvcking cool. How much would you pay for a robot that can do your laundry and dishes? It's worth an easy $25k.

I'm sure Telsa and Space X won't advertise on X. This video has been viewed over 25 million times.

What is Meta's latest product?

Here is what innovation looks like. This is fvcking cool. How much would you pay for a robot that can do your laundry and dishes? It's worth an easy $25k.

I'm sure Telsa and Space X won't advertise on X. This video has been viewed over 25 million times.

Now let's see them actually bring it to market. Still waiting for the Cyber truck...

We are all Metas product. They provide users that they target ads to for their advertisers. They are very,very good at it.

This is awesome and a perfect example of the many areas where he excels. Social media is not one of those areas.

Now let's see them actually bring it to market. Still waiting for the Cyber truck...
Cyber Truck first deliveries were last week. I think they cut off the waiting list at 2 million orders. Cybertruck is not for me, but i think the youth will like it.

We are all Metas product. They provide users that they target ads to for their advertisers. They are very,very good at it.
Seems like a pretty lame product if we are being honest. Optimus is much cooler.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT