ADVERTISEMENT

JOE BIDEN IS ILLEGALLY COLLUDING WITH DOJ TO PROSECUTE DONALD TRUMP

This is conclusive. ITS ALSO ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!
YOU DON'T GET TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ELECTION INTERFERENCE when you support the most corrupt example of election interference in US history!

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
YOU DON'T GET TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ELECTION INTERFERENCE when you support the most corrupt example of election interference in US history!

Find new material. No one cares about this blown up narrative.

I’m speaking to you, and your alter ego.
Of course you want to dismiss the traitorous crimes of the worst President in American history with flippant lines and snide remarks so you can absolve yourself of the guilt you have for supporting him.

Of course you want to dismiss the traitorous crimes of the worst President in American history with flippant lines and snide remarks so you can absolve yourself of the guilt you have for supporting him.
Lol

Guilt?.. 😂 I don’t base my daily happiness on who is President. That’s a you thing. I’m too busy for such.

You’re the one losing your mind over someone you don’t even know.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Lol

Guilt?.. 😂 I don’t base my daily happiness on who is President. That’s a you thing. I’m too busy for such.

You’re the one losing your mind over someone you don’t even know.
You're missing the whole point. If Growls posts a piece of propaganda while screaming like a whiny little bitch IN ALL CAPS, claiming that a kiddie pool is bigger than all the world's oceans, I will mock him. Then you come around like a hall monitor to only admonish the one who responds. You're completely disingenuous.

You're missing the whole point. If Growls posts a piece of propaganda while screaming like a whiny little bitch IN ALL CAPS, claiming that a kiddie pool is bigger than all the world's oceans, I will mock him. Then you come around like a hall monitor to only admonish the one who responds. You're completely disingenuous.
I might be the most genuine poster on here.

Biden indeed is helping in everything vs Trump. Are you blind?.. That paycheck helps you turn the blind eye.

Having two accounts here is the definition of disingenuous.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I might be the most genuine poster on here.

Biden indeed is helping in everything vs Trump. Are you blind?.. That paycheck helps you turn the blind eye.

Having two accounts here is the definition of disingenuous.
Blind is wanting a corrupt President, who tried to take away my vote, to get away with it while you make up your own reality regarding Biden and my account. That's blind and crazy.

You're like an old school marm who goes around and smacks kids on the knuckles with a ruler when they cross you. Go find something else to do.

Blind is wanting a corrupt President, who tried to take away my vote, to get away with it while you make up your own reality regarding Biden and my account. That's blind and crazy.

You're like an old school marm who goes around and smacks kids on the knuckles with a ruler when they cross you. Go find something else to do.
You dish it, but you in no way can take it. It’s funny.

You get called out for your overly dramatic renditions, having a fake 2nd account, and all you can say, is go away.

You reek of white flag. Weak.

You dish it, but you in no way can take it. It’s funny.

You get called out for your overly dramatic renditions, having a fake 2nd account, and all you can say, is go away.

You reek of white flag. Weak.
LMAO, no I fight back against the conspiracy goobs and I deliver the knockout punch. You don't like it so you corruptly raise the losers hand and then wag your finger at the winner. Get over yourself.

Knockout punch is too funny.

You know what’s got you bent sideways? .. I’m all too accurate on who/what I pin you to be.
Oh sure you are - just like your accuracy about the plot to kill 7 million people so trump wouldn't be re-elected. You couldn't pin the tail on the donkey without a blindfold and someone guiding your hand.

Oh sure you are - just like your accuracy about the plot to kill 7 million people so trump wouldn't be re-elected. You couldn't pin the tail on the donkey without a blindfold and someone guiding your hand.
But somehow I pinned you precisely.

But somehow I pinned you precisely.
You keep trying but I'm still not crying. Smack harder

nun-smacking-a-boy-on-the-knuckles-with-a-ruler-stock-photo-SDiuHg-clipart.jpg

So this must be an official court document right? Can you link me to that, b/c I can't seem to find it? And by link, I mean to an official court document at an official site, not twitter. Because twitter documents are not CONCLUSIVE.
This is straight from the court.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT