ADVERTISEMENT

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

OP SAYS
angry-little-girl-annoyed.png

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger
Well, libtards can't see the forest for the trees sooooo.....Still wearing a mask alone in your car? Octuple vaxxed?

Yeah, I'm not a liberal, never wore a mask alone in the car. I'm vaccinated from all manner of infections diseases. If you attended Elementary school in America, so are you for the record. Funny how that never bothered anyone until 2021.

Meanwhile in Kentucky a Republican filed a bill to make it legal to bang your first cousin and here in Oklahoma a Republican filed a bill to have children who identity as “furries” to be picked up from school by animal control.
maybe read the article. Good lord you people are truly deranged
One of your buddies said it for me.

Meanwhile in Kentucky a Republican filed a bill to make it legal to bang your first cousin and here in Oklahoma a Republican filed a bill to have children who identity as “furries” to be picked up from school by animal control.
Animal control. 😆😅🤣

Cool made up issue, thanks for the heads up, I’ll file this in my “Bullshit” folder along with “The Gender Pay Gap” and “Systemic Racism”.
This is hilarious and reminds me of a story my cousin told me. She's a Sociology professor at a college in NC and she goes out of her way to avoid anything that might come across as partisan or political, so when she gives an assignment, she only wants her students to use verifiable, empirical data.

Part of the curriculum covers the Gender Pay Gap so she asked her students to write a report on it. There were two male students in her class that she could tell from day one were not interested in the subject and were only taking the course because it was required - they'd always be looking at their phones or rolling their eyes during her lectures etc... So when she got their reports back, they were just a treatise on wokeism, liberal indoctrination, deep state horseshit that had nothing to do with the assignment lol. As you might imagine, they didn't do very well in the class because all she wanted them to report on was the data....which proves it's real. Deny it all you want though, pfftt.

JauIBJ2.png

This is hilarious and reminds me of a story my cousin told me. She's a Sociology professor at a college in NC and she goes out of her way to avoid anything that might come across as partisan or political, so when she gives an assignment, she only wants her students to use verifiable, empirical data.

Part of the curriculum covers the Gender Pay Gap so she asked her students to write a report on it. There were two male students in her class that she could tell from day one were not interested in the subject and were only taking the course because it was required - they'd always be looking at their phones or rolling their eyes during her lectures etc... So when she got their reports back, they were just a treatise on wokeism, liberal indoctrination, deep state horseshit that had nothing to do with the assignment lol. As you might imagine, they didn't do very well in the class because all she wanted them to report on was the data....which proves it's real. Deny it all you want though, pfftt.

JauIBJ2.png
If we are comparing just men vs women total income year round this isn't really surprising right? But if you are comparing same job to same job for each gender it's not nearly as agregious.

It's kind of like how the average median income for Indian ethnic groups in the US is 103k and for whites it's 55k. However, the Indians in America are largely in tech and medical fields which pay high.

I kind of do roll my eyes at the wage gap because that nuance is being washed.

Can arguments be made about women being forced towards lower page careers? Definitely. Also it can be said these type of jobs like teaching get paid way too little

If we are comparing just men vs women total income year round this isn't really surprising right? But if you are comparing same job to same job for each gender it's not nearly as agregious.

It's kind of like how the average median income for Indian ethnic groups in the US is 103k and for whites it's 55k. However, the Indians in America are largely in tech and medical fields which pay high.

I agree that the pay gap has closed significantly and you have to dig deeper to find the reasons for it, but that wasn't her concern as she just wanted the students to report on the data, not the politics behind it, misogyny or anything else. Just find the data and report on what it shows, as the subject was part of the curriculum. Instead she got woke derp, indoctrination derp lol. I mean damn, right-wing media is destroying young minds.

I agree that the pay gap has closed significantly and you have to dig deeper to find the reasons for it, but that wasn't her concern as she just wanted the students to report on the data, not the politics behind it, misogyny or anything else. Just find the data and report on what it shows, as the subject was part of the curriculum. Instead she got woke derp, indoctrination derp lol. I mean damn, right-wing media is destroying young minds.
If by closed significantly you mean non-existent and if by dig deeper you mean actually looking at comparative data.

The gender pay gap is a lie and has been a lie for decades. Men and women with the same experience and tenure make the same.

If the pay gap was real every business in the country would only hire women and save themselves 23%.

Stop with your culture war.

Can arguments be made about women being forced towards lower page careers? Definitely. Also it can be said these type of jobs like teaching get paid way too little
… I’m going to regret this because Lord knows what you’re gonna type, but …. what, and be specific, careers are women being FORCED into?

If by closed significantly you mean non-existent and if by dig deeper you mean actually looking at comparative data.

The gender pay gap is a lie and has been a lie for decades. Men and women with the same experience and tenure make the same.

If the pay gap was real every business in the country would only hire women and save themselves 23%.

Stop with your culture war.
Sigh, you didn't hear a word I said. She only wanted them to report on the DATA. She did not want a study of comparative salaries per career, she didn't want a treatise on feminism or misogyny or any other talking point that would require a deeper dive. Just find the data....those two eye-rollers in her class couldn't correctly do the assignment BECAUSE they were more interested in the culture war - she wasn't. I don't care either because I understand that it requires more than a reading of the data....but that was the only assignment.

Jeez louise, this can't be that hard to understand...Mr. CRT is in my attic!

Sigh, you didn't hear a word I said. She only wanted them to report on the DATA. She did not want a study of comparative salaries per career, she didn't want a treatise on feminism or misogyny or any other talking point that would require a deeper dive. Just find the data....those two eye-rollers in her class couldn't correctly do the assignment BECAUSE they were more interested in the culture war - she wasn't. I don't care either because I understand that it requires more than a reading of the data....but that was the only assignment.

Jeez louise, this can't be that hard to understand...Mr. CRT is in my attic!
soooooo your cousin wanted incomplete data to prove a false narrative?

that’s some George W/WMD level of ****ery right there.

Your cousin makes crap up, manipulates data to push a lie, and the students who called her on her bullshit are fighting a culture war?

gender pay gap is a lie.

Stop pushing divisive talking points

Stop pushing divisive talking points
LMAO, aren't you the same guy who insists CRT is being taught in K-12, that little children are cutting off their weenies errywhere and then they all go to school dressed like rabbits and kittens? 😂

Reactions: yoshi121374
LMAO, aren't you the same guy who insists CRT is being taught in K-12, that little children are cutting off their weenies errywhere and then they all go to school dressed like rabbits and kittens? 😂
Im the guy who said that CRT is absolutely taught in at least a high school in Anne Arundel County, MD. That children do not have the ability to consent to having their body parts removed …… and …. I don’t think I have said anything about furries ….not that I recall.

Anywhooooo don’t change the topic… you are wrong, the gender pay gap does NOT exist, and we now have discovered that you have a cousin who is a professor and is terrible at her job.

Reactions: CUT93
Im the guy who said that CRT is absolutely taught in at least a high school in Anne Arundel County, MD. That children do not have the ability to consent to having their body parts removed …… and …. I don’t think I have said anything about furries ….not that I recall.

Anywhooooo don’t change the topic… you are wrong, the gender pay gap does NOT exist, and we now have discovered that you have a cousin who is a professor and is terrible at her job.
Damn you're dumb. My cousin has a job. As part of that job she has a curriculum that she has to follow. Part of that curriculum is related to the Gender Pay gap. Since she is required to teach it, she does. She is also very attuned to the culture war noise surrounding woke professors indoctrinating their students and therefore she tries to avoid anything that comes across as political or partisan. She values all her students and if some of them espouse partisan opinions, she doesn't try to sway them one way or another. I can promise you she's not bad at her job because she has hundreds of ex-students who adore her and gush about her on those "Rate a Professor" sites. As a matter of fact, everyone she comes into contact with adores her because she's one of the happiest, funnest, most positive people you will ever meet in your lifetime. You could learn a thing or two from her. Be better

Damn you're dumb. My cousin has a job. As part of that job she has a curriculum that she has to follow. Part of that curriculum is related to the Gender Pay gap. Since she is required to teach it, she does. She is also very attuned to the culture war noise surrounding woke professors indoctrinating their students and therefore she tries to avoid anything that comes across as political or partisan. She values all her students and if some of them espouse partisan opinions, she doesn't try to sway them one way or another. I can promise you she's not bad at her job because she has hundreds of ex-students who adore her and gush about her on those "Rate a Professor" sites. As a matter of fact, everyone she comes into contact with adores her because she's one of the happiest, funnest, most positive people you will ever meet in your lifetime. You could learn a thing or two from her. Be better
By your own admission she used incomplete/misleading data to push a false narrative. Sounds like she is bad at her job …

And ya … I’m sure students love her … apparently she gives out bullshit assignments and accepts bullshit in return.

In this thread you, you also posted incomplete data in an effort to push a divisive lie, you were quickly shown your error and now you’re back peddling. Just admit you were wrong …. The gender pay gap is a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
By your own admission she used incomplete/misleading data to push a false narrative. Sounds like she is bad at her job …

And ya … I’m sure students love her … apparently she gives out bullshit assignments and accepts bullshit in return.

In this thread you, you also posted incomplete data in an effort to push a divisive lie, you were quickly shown your error and now you’re back peddling. Just admit you were wrong …. The gender pay gap is a lie.
Dude your brain is a brick. I don't spend a second of my time thinking about the gender pay gap and it's not something I have a lot of first-hand knowledge of. I was a hiring manager for much of my career and I paid females the same as males. When I worked at HD Corporate office, I know for a fact that females were being paid just as well as males and in fact, the most talented executives I came into contact with were female and mostly black - not because they were black or female but because they were stars, and many of them ended up being paid more.

I don't really care about this subject, I was only relating a story about how an assignment about data was turned into a report about wokeism, because I thought it was funny. That's it. We can stop now, you're boring me.

Dude your brain is a brick. I don't spend a second of my time thinking about the gender pay gap and it's not something I have a lot of first-hand knowledge of. I was a hiring manager for much of my career and I paid females the same as males. When I worked at HD Corporate office, I know for a fact that females were being paid just as well as males and in fact, the most talented executives I came into contact with were female and mostly black - not because they were black or female but because they were stars, and many of them ended up being paid more.

I don't really care about this subject, I was only relating a story about how an assignment about data was turned into a report about wokeism, because I thought it was funny. That's it. We can stop now, you're boring me.
in post #17 of this thread you said

“As you might imagine, they didn't do very well in the class because all she wanted them to report on was the data....which proves it's real. Deny it all you want though

So, is the gender pay gap real or not? Because now, in less than 11 posts, you have completely back peddled and changed position. That’s gotta be some kind of record ….

Your cousin had the opportunity to teach truth and call out this feminist lie thus changing the life of one of her young female students, buuuuuuuut nooooooooo …. she chose to continue the lie order to try and own some f* boys in her class.

Terrible professor. Should be fired.

in post #17 of this thread you said

“As you might imagine, they didn't do very well in the class because all she wanted them to report on was the data....which proves it's real. Deny it all you want though

So, is the gender pay gap real or not? Because now, in less than 11 posts, you have completely back peddled and changed position. That’s gotta be some kind of record ….

Your cousin had the opportunity to teach truth and call out this feminist lie thus changing the life of one of her young female students, buuuuuuuut nooooooooo …. she chose to continue the lie order to try and own some f* boys in her class.

Terrible professor. Should be fired.
"Empirical" data. Learn what that word means

The "boys" had the same assignment as the "girls" because she didn't want there to be an assignment gender gap. 😐

"Empirical" data. Learn what that word means

The "boys" had the same assignment as the "girls" because she didn't want there to be an assignment gender gap. 😐
???? Ok …. ???? Yes, the empirical data shows that the gender pay gap is a lie???? I suppose we could use theoretical data, you know … some made up bullshit, to make you correct. That seems like what your cousin does.

Sounds to me that the “boys” were the only ones who took the assignment, analyzed the data and provided a well thought out, logical, and correct answer. Meanwhile the “girls” let their emotions accept incomplete information this making them come to an irrational conclusion. Soooooo if your cousin’s goal was to prove that gender norms are real?????? She is a genius!!!!!

JauIBJ2.png

If a student in her class submitted a paper that relied on your chart to determine that there is a gender pay gap, they should receive an F for lack of critical thinking. As @firegiver accurately pointed out, much of the gap reflected there is due to different types of jobs.

How many more school teachers and social workers are women vs men? How many women go into nursing vs med school? Women are more nurturing and better caretakers. There are natural reasons for this.

The “empirical” data must be normalized to account for equivalent job types, equivalent experience, etc. Otherwise it is completely useless.

The funny thing here is that the above would have been a good response to the paper asked for.

Reactions: yoshi121374
This is how stupid liberals are.

lol. Those districts are letting their constituents down by not enforcing law and order, leading to the departure of stores and businesses like Walgreens. Everyone with an IQ above 70 understands this, probably even this squad member. But she has a bunch of dumb, victim mentality sheep to pander to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT