ADVERTISEMENT

McCarthy Still Lacks Votes to Win Speakership

I've no knowledge of this, do you have any evidence of cash payments? If so Biden needs to be charged and impeached for sure. I have no problems with that.

Trump had accounts in China while President. That's against the law. Should Trump be charged and tried for it? I'm guessing that you'd say no and <insert BS reason here>. As my original post says no one should be above the law. And pointing out how others broke the law is not a justification for breaking it.
But whatabout Joe Biden!

I've no knowledge of this, do you have any evidence of cash payments? If so Biden needs to be charged and impeached for sure. I have no problems with that.

Trump had accounts in China while President. That's against the law. Should Trump be charged and tried for it? I'm guessing that you'd say no and <insert BS reason here>. As my original post says no one should be above the law. And pointing out how others broke the law is not a justification for breaking it.
Please show proof that Trump had illegal accounts in China. If your story is true then they must not have paid him enough since he reamed china with tariffs while potus.

Please show proof that Trump had illegal accounts in China. If your story is true then they must not have paid him enough since he reamed china with tariffs while potus.
"Trump reported bank accounts in Britain, China and Ireland from 2015 to 2017, and from 2018 only reported a bank account in Britain.

During a presidential debate in 2020, Trump said the Chinese account “was closed in 2015, I believe” and insisted: “I closed it before I even ran for president, let alone became president.”

Responding to the release on Friday, Daniel Goldman, a congressman-elect from New York who was counsel to House Democrats in Trump’s first impeachment, said: “Generally, you only have bank accounts in a foreign country if you are doing transactions in that country’s currency. What business was Trump doing in China while he was president?”

"Trump reported bank accounts in Britain, China and Ireland from 2015 to 2017, and from 2018 only reported a bank account in Britain.

During a presidential debate in 2020, Trump said the Chinese account “was closed in 2015, I believe” and insisted: “I closed it before I even ran for president, let alone became president.”

Responding to the release on Friday, Daniel Goldman, a congressman-elect from New York who was counsel to House Democrats in Trump’s first impeachment, said: “Generally, you only have bank accounts in a foreign country if you are doing transactions in that country’s currency. What business was Trump doing in China while he was president?”

Not proof.

Biden overtly lied and has done so repeatedly. What's most distressing is he continues to lie even when he has been proven to be wrong.

What lies bothered you so much from Trump?

Are you implying that trumps lies we're harmless? Or that we should just get over them?

Not proof.

PAGE 7
H7QyBt4.jpg

Are you implying that trumps lies we're harmless? Or that we should just get over them?

Hell no. I'm implying no such thing. What I am saying is that Biden was a known liar before he ever ran for president in 2016. Much like I said to the Republicans in 2015. How about we choose someone who is not a complete slime ball? The same was true in 2019. How about not voting for such a scumbag to defeat another scumbag whom you politically disagree with? Sorry but when you do that you lose all credibility for the things that you said about Trump.

There was a conscious decision to vote for someone had been laughed off the stage and disgrace in the 1980's and was still around telling those lies and many more since then. There's no escaping that reality just as there's no escaping with a slimeball Donald Trump is. He's a rotten apple.

I don't know if having a bank account in China is illegal or not but I do know he lied about it. Why would he do that?

"During a presidential debate in 2020, Trump said the Chinese account “was closed in 2015, I believe” and insisted: “I closed it before I even ran for president, let alone became president.”
Once again you just confirmed that you are wrong. No illegal accounts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT