ADVERTISEMENT

McCarthy Still Lacks Votes to Win Speakership

Speaking of people that push falsehoods. Didn't you post false stuff about Rep Steve Perry early on in this thread? Answer is yes. Why don't you follow Santos' lead and admit your lies?
If you're talking about the meme that was all over social media, you're right, I should have fact checked it better. But he absolutely did ask Meadows to look into the Italian satellite conspiracy and he is a lying POS regarding the election as well. So there was "some" truth behind the meme, though it appears it might not be his quote.

Reactions: nytigerfan
I don't support lies, period - by anyone. It's disturbing that Biden has fabricated some events from his past but he has a long, well documented history in government, which is a little bit different than fabricating your entire life history in order to get elected.

So if you have experience but also have fabricated significant portions of your background it's okay but if you don't have experience it's not okay? Really? I wondered how you justify that. Not a very good look for you my friend. And if you think a lot of lies that Biden has told were not to pander to voters so that he can get votes You're smoking something. That's again, something that can be completely proven. Basically what you're saying is the standard goes one way and one way only. Now we understand each other.

He hasn't really admitted his lies. Let's not cover for this clown. He's a disgrace. He should be removed from office immediately. We need to be doing the opposite of the other side. I'm not going to justify that kind of deception and manipulation of someone's background. No one should.
Hang on before you put words in my mouth. I'm not covering for that clown at all or justifying anything. I know he admitted some but probably not all. I'm not following that circus too closely.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Hang on before you put words in my mouth. I'm not covering for that clown at all or justifying anything. I know he admitted some but probably not all. I'm not following that circus too closely.

I understand and I will moderate what I said toward you but not toward Santos. That guy is a disgrace and he needs to resign immediately. I am looking for a country where standards are standards for everyone and not selective. We've gotten ourselves into so much trouble selectively applying standards. No more of that crap.

So if you have experience but also have fabricated significant portions of your background it's okay but if you don't have experience it's not okay? Really? I wondered how you justify that. Not a very good look for you my friend. And if you think a lot of lies that Biden has told were not to pander to voters so that he can get votes You're smoking something. That's again, something that can be completely proven. Basically what you're saying is the standard goes one way and one way only. Now we understand each other.
LMAO, I DO NOT support what Biden did at all and if it ends up costing him, so be it. But after four years of a President lying multiple times a day EVERY DAY, with no consequences, I find your call for his resignation disingenuous at best. Did you rage about Trumps 30,000 lies or did you dismiss them because you like his policies? 🤔

LMAO, I DO NOT support what Biden did at all and if it ends up costing him, so be it. But after four years of a President lying multiple times a day EVERY DAY, with no consequences, I find your call for his resignation disingenuous at best. Did you rage about Trumps 30,000 lies or did you dismiss them because you like his policies? 🤔
Okay, now I truly believe in aliens because you are not from this world if you believe that vomit you just spewed out of your mouth.

Yes I did. From the moment he announced he was running. But I will also say a lot of the lies that can apply to Trump were not lies at all. But that's splitting here is because he lied an awful lot. So we won't go there. The Trump did not tell any lies about his past in terms of academics and upbringing, etc. like Biden has.

Back in the 1980s when Biden ran for president he was discredited because of these lies and at that time the Democrats had the integrity to say go away. It's unbelievable to me how far backward we've gone in that regard which is what produced people like Trump and Biden and Obama who just lie and lie some more. It's okay now for the White House press Secretary to sit up there at the podium and lie all day long. It doesn't matter which party. Certainly when Republicans do it there's a lot more scrutiny but it goes on with both sides.

That shouldn't be okay. Not for any of us. And overlooking that or playing the whataboutism game has let us to this terrible place. If you really care about the truth then you need to stop right now. Justifying Biden by saying Trump lied should occur to you as something that is not feasible. Have it matter and have standards and have them apply to everybody.

An awful lot of people have died in our history trying to make the rules apply to everybody. That folks in our country are so intent on having different sets of rules depending on political sensibilities is a return to something that was awful and horrible. It's just in a different guie now and that shouldn't make it okay.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I understand and I will moderate what I said toward you but not toward Santos. That guy is a disgrace and he needs to resign immediately. I am looking for a country where standards are standards for everyone and not selective. We've gotten ourselves into so much trouble selectively applying standards. No more of that crap.
I agree, he should resign. I would love for those standards to be applied to all of those that represent us, no matter which side of the aisle.

I will say that it does start to wear on you when it seems that only one side gets asked, "have you no shame" (when Tulsi asked that of Santos) and it's never asked of others that are equally deserving for insider trading, grift and all manner of unethical behaviors.

Here's what you said as an example from the other side. I didn't vote for Santos at all. If it ends up costing him then so be it. But 2 more years of Nancy Pelosi lying multiple times a day with no consequences with something I couldn't stand. I found this to be the best course of action.

I am talking about the ongoing count. Kind of like the Iraq Body Count and the Afghan Body Count suddenly stopped when Obama became President. It's OK to acknowledge this is an ongoing inconsistency. The attempt to defend it is rather revealing. LOL

Also, the lie counter was in the Washington Post. I want to see the exact same lie counter for Biden. And then we also need to have a lie counter for the Washington Post. They would have a good shot at out-distancing Trump and Biden combined.

I am talking about the ongoing count. Kind of like the Iraq Body Count and the Afghan Body Count suddenly stopped when Obama became President. It's OK to acknowledge this is an ongoing inconsistency. The attempt to defend it is rather revealing. LOL

Also, the lie counter was in the Washington Post. I want to see the exact same lie counter for Biden. And then we also need to have a lie counter for the Washington Post. They would have a good shot at out-distancing Trump and Biden combined.

While I agree with some of what you have said, but there is a difference in mis leading/ disingenuous shading, and just out and out lies. All politicians will do that to some degree.

Trump lies more than he tells the truth. He lies outlandishly and never admits it.

While I agree with some of what you have said, but there is a difference in mis leading/ disingenuous shading, and just out and out lies. All politicians will do that to some degree.

Trump lies more than he tells the truth. He lies outlandishly and never admits it.

Biden overtly lied and has done so repeatedly. What's most distressing is he continues to lie even when he has been proven to be wrong.

What lies bothered you so much from Trump?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

oh no idea, i'm sure something like that won't come out until '24 if it's tracked at all

Biden overtly lied and has done so repeatedly. What's most distressing is he continues to lie even when he has been proven to be wrong.

What lies bothered you so much from Trump?

Sharpiegate, where trump drew on an official weather map, which caused a panic on the Alabama coast, even though they were not in the path of the hurricane.

The 2020 election was stolen from him, which caused a bunch of mouth breathers to attack the US Capitol.

That he is the one who got the Veterans Choice program passed after other presidents tried and failed for years. Obama passed it.

The noise from clean energy windmills causes cancer.

Covid will go away in a few weeks.

That is new healthcare plan was coming in "two weeks" throughout his entire presidency.

Those are the top of my head.

Yes I did. From the moment he announced he was running. But I will also say a lot of the lies that can apply to Trump were not lies at all. But that's splitting here is because he lied an awful lot. So we won't go there. The Trump did not tell any lies about his past in terms of academics and upbringing, etc. like Biden has.

Back in the 1980s when Biden ran for president he was discredited because of these lies and at that time the Democrats had the integrity to say go away. It's unbelievable to me how far backward we've gone in that regard which is what produced people like Trump and Biden and Obama who just lie and lie some more. It's okay now for the White House press Secretary to sit up there at the podium and lie all day long. It doesn't matter which party. Certainly when Republicans do it there's a lot more scrutiny but it goes on with both sides.

That shouldn't be okay. Not for any of us. And overlooking that or playing the whataboutism game has let us to this terrible place. If you really care about the truth then you need to stop right now. Justifying Biden by saying Trump lied should occur to you as something that is not feasible. Have it matter and have standards and have them apply to everybody.

An awful lot of people have died in our history trying to make the rules apply to everybody. That folks in our country are so intent on having different sets of rules depending on political sensibilities is a return to something that was awful and horrible. It's just in a different guie now and that shouldn't make it okay.
Unclutch your pearls Wilhemina. Again, I don't justify lies by ANYONE, but if we're going to speak honestly, we have to acknowledge the gravity of the lies. How much harm is done by Biden stating he gave someone a medal who was dead at the time vs. lying about a stolen election and using the full power of the government to try and overturn the election based on the false premise of that lie? If you try to tell me there is no difference, then we will never see eye to eye, so stop your fake moralizing - it doesn't work with me.

• Haha
Sharpiegate, where trump drew on an official weather map, which caused a panic on the Alabama coast, even though they were not in the path of the hurricane.

The 2020 election was stolen from him, which caused a bunch of mouth breathers to attack the US Capitol.

That he is the one who got the Veterans Choice program passed after other presidents tried and failed for years. Obama passed it.

That is new healthcare plan was coming in "two weeks" throughout his entire presidency.

His election lies have never stopped and he has no shame at all about threatening the wellbeing of fellow Americans, in order to assuage his own ego. He is still attacking this elderly election worker in Georgia who had the nerve to give her daughter a ginger mint on election night. The man's lies are despicable and downright evil.

From three days ago

Last edited:
Unclutch your pearls Wilhemina. Again, I don't justify lies by ANYONE, but if we're going to speak honestly, we have to acknowledge the gravity of the lies. How much harm is done by Biden stating he gave someone a medal who was dead at the time vs. lying about a stolen election and using the full power of the government to try and overturn the election based on the false premise of that lie? If you try to tell me there is no difference, then we will never see eye to eye, so stop your fake moralizing - it doesn't work with me.

You try to rationalize one thing by picking one example of about 40. And then you focus on exacerbating another situation because it suits your political ends. If a person calls a lie a lie and that's the end of it that isn't moralizing. It is simply a standard. What you're doing is rationalizing to try to justify something you know isn't right. That is on you and you can do what you want.

There is so much around the 2020 election that wasn't right and you seem to want to think it was just this wonderfully pure election and that Trump just couldn't accept his loss. While it is 100% true that Trump should have accepted the loss and moved on there was so much around 2020 that wasn't right.

Your unwillingness to see that and act as though it was pure as the wind-driven snow is just insanity. I don't know how you justify that unless it's just a case of you being a political actor which I suspect is the ultimate reality here. You most likely don't care how it gets done as long as your side wins. At least that's what it appears based on the things you have typed here.

• Haha
His election lies have never stopped and he has no shame at all about threatening the wellbeing of fellow Americans, in order to assuage his own ego. He is still attacking this elderly election worker in Georgia who had the nerve to give her daughter a ginger mint on election night. The man's lies are despicable and downright evil.

He's a bad guy to be sure. Has it ever occurred to you the way you so circumstantially express your outrage and cultivate things to suit your narrative is also a pretty bad thing? We've seen that kind of activity throughout history. Please point to me where it went well.

If you find Trump so morally despicable which is what he is, then don't sink to his level so regularly. "Rules for thee, but not for me" is not a winning strategy.

'is there a way you can do that by injection?'

but i assume i just have the facts of this unedited video of an actual press conference wrong.

• Haha
He's a bad guy to be sure. Has it ever occurred to you the way you so circumstantially express your outrage and cultivate things to suit your narrative is also a pretty bad thing? We've seen that kind of activity throughout history. Please point to me where it went well.

If you find Trump so morally despicable which is what he is, then don't sink to his level so regularly. "Rules for thee, but not for me" is not a winning strategy.
😂:rolleyes: You are a mess! I assure you, I have higher standards for my behavior than Trump does, as do the majority of Americans, and therefore I do my best to abide the rules. He's not only morally bankrupt in comparison to the average immoral American, but given that he was actually the most powerful person in the world for a time - he is historically abhorrent. Put that in your strategy and smoke it, silly Willy.

• Haha
😂:rolleyes: You are a mess! I assure you, I have higher standards for my behavior than Trump does, as do the majority of Americans, and therefore I do my best to abide the rules. He's not only morally bankrupt in comparison to the average immoral American, but given that he was actually the most powerful person in the world for a time - he is historically abhorrent. Put that in your strategy and smoke it, silly Willy.

All fire and insults and very little in the way of facts. Happy New Year brother!

Liked the leverage and holdouts as I think some good came from it

Like I can even believe anything good comes out if Washington

How many bank accounts does Joe Biden have in China

None as the Chinese pay him off in cash
Well since Biden has released 22 years of tax returns with no evidence of income from Chinese entities, are you suggesting he keeps it in suitcases under his bed?

You're pathetic

How many bank accounts does Joe Biden have in China

None as the Chinese pay him off in cash
I've no knowledge of this, do you have any evidence of cash payments? If so Biden needs to be charged and impeached for sure. I have no problems with that.

Trump had accounts in China while President. That's against the law. Should Trump be charged and tried for it? I'm guessing that you'd say no and <insert BS reason here>. As my original post says no one should be above the law. And pointing out how others broke the law is not a justification for breaking it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT