ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Fani

She is holding her own so far. I mean she is lying on some stuff, but overall she is holding her own.

Edit: She accused Wade of suffering from ED 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
She is the typical militant black female. Corrupt as hell. They need to ask her how much money she has been given by Soros.

Also, the big question- how is it possible that every swing state stopped counting votes at the same time on election night? Trump leading big in each of those states then miraculously, he was losing in each of those states after counting restarted!! Do they think we are that stupid??!’
Yes you are because this has been repeatedly explained over and over again but you aren't listening because you don't want to.

One of the main reasons they weren't counted until late was because of measures put in place by Republicans that didn't allow the counting of mail in/early ballots until polls closed. So it's pretty simple, most Republicans voted in person on election day and those votes got counted first. Most swing states have laws in place that won't allow the counting of early or absentee ballots until election day or until the polls closed , which means they may not finish counting until the next day or later.

This was all part of the plan that Trump himself orchestrated because he knew this would happen so he asked his minions to vote on election day only. Hence the red mirage that disppeared when those states were "allowed" to start counting the early votes. And you fell for it. Why aren't you mad at him for manipulating you so easily?

Reactions: WapPride
So counties in 6 swing states that would decide those states all stopped counting at the same time and that is just coincidence? I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for you if you are that naive
LMAO, what do you mean by "stopped counting?" They count until they are finished and oftentimes that's the next day or later. Some might go home and come back the next day but that doesn't qualify as stopping, that's called taking a break.

If you don't like it you should press Republicans to allow those states to count early votes before election day and the issue is resolved. I can assure you they don't want to be counting the votes late but they are required to.

You need to get it through your thick skull that there was ZERO evidence of mass election fraud - ZERO. Just because Trump wants you to believe it means nothing - he lies about everything. Why are you such an easy mark?

People as naive as you are why this country is full of chaos now. You embrace the corruption.

Man gets more votes than any president in history but we are to believe a mentally incompetent crook got even more??!! You can’t be that stupid unless you are into the government taking care of you

People as naive as you are why this country is full of chaos now. You embrace the corruption.
God you're stupid. No point in continuing this conversation but here's the thing, you are the real problem here - no one else. It's you

Keep enjoying this corruption. Country is as weak as its ever been due to incompetent crooks. Enjoy it. Inflation, chaos and high crime are my favorite past-times. All is well

Would love to see people like you called to defend this country and watch how fast you run from it

Keep enjoying this corruption. Country is as weak as its ever been due to incompetent crooks. Enjoy it. Inflation, chaos and high crime are my favorite past-times. All is well

Would love to see people like you called to defend this country and watch how fast you run from it
You're funny

For my 2 cents… she comes across as very unprofessional.

I had to chuckle at the “we are private people” assertion by Wade.

I mean DA Willis literally had a press conference in church on MLK day calling her accusers racist.

There is no way Willis gets thrown off this case. It was rather obvious that the Judge overseeing the trial was exasperated by the evidence that was being proffered. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump or the other Defendants. This is just a distraction designed to hide the ball. You guys are going to be real disappointed with the outcome. Then you'll claim that it was a grave injustice to Trump et al whining like spoiled children. Wade took a pay cut to take the job and was paid 275 dollars per hour which is less than he was making.

You can state yourself what you believe. You used God in your post, so I am sure you can tell us your thoughts about the Lord
I've already covered this with you another time. I don't mock other people's religious beliefs and I don't talk about my own because that's a personal decision that I don't want to discuss on a message board. I have no problem with whatever you believe and you shouldn't worry about my beliefs either. Deal?

I understand putting back enough money for a 6 month emergency fund (10-15k) but who keeps that type of cash at home ?

Not at home, she keeps it wherever she sleeps. And the most she ever had was $9k.

This should be easily verifiable. Just check her bank statements during the relevant time period and see if she withdrew more than $9k. Did she withdraw enough cash to cover the expenses she claimed? Seems like an easy job for a forensic accountant.

I've already covered this with you another time. I don't mock other people's religious beliefs and I don't talk about my own because that's a personal decision that I don't want to discuss on a message board. I have no problem with whatever you believe and you shouldn't worry about my beliefs either. Deal?
Then do not bring God or Jesus into a post that you make, deal?

Then do not bring God or Jesus into a post that you make, deal?
I assure you that I will say whatever the hell I feel like saying. To be clear, I don't care about your beliefs but you will not impose yours on me. Got it?

I assure you that I will say whatever the hell I feel like saying. To be clear, I don't care about your beliefs but you will not impose yours on me. Got it?
You use God or Jesus in your posts, I will question you. Got it?

I don't give a shit because I don't answer to you.
No you don’t, but if you are a believer in the Lord, using God or Jesus in a post might make sense if used in a loving and caring way. If you are not a believer, then why use God or Jesus as you do not believe in them. Very simple

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Nobody. She is lying her ass off and daring anyone to say anything about it. When they do, she screams racism. Typical scumbag crook
Did you have this same energy when you found out Clarence Thomas accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of gifts?

For my 2 cents… she comes across as very unprofessional.

I had to chuckle at the “we are private people” assertion by Wade.

I mean DA Willis literally had a press conference in church on MLK day calling her accusers racist.
My wife is an attorney and actually goes to court to litigate.

She was shocked that the judge let Fani go on like she did. Her behavior was extremely unprofessional, bordering on contempt.

I’m guessing she received a little leeway due to her position, but my goodness that was tough to listen too. Hearing that she makes over $200k per year ….. gotta give her credit she is legally robbing taxpayers blind.

No you don’t, but if you are a believer in the Lord, using God or Jesus in a post might make sense if used in a loving and caring way. If you are not a believer, then why use God or Jesus as you do not believe in them. Very simple
I'm an atheist but I like to say Goddammit and Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches, a lot. I find them both to be very adequately expressive.

I'm an atheist but I like to say Goddammit and Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches, a lot. I find them both to be very adequately expressive.
Very sad in my opinion, if you do not believe in them and you like to use them in a derogatory manner.

I don't consider them derogatory. There's no intent. They're just words. If I was a Christian using those words, I'd buy your argument.
Why would you use the names of God and Jesus if you do not believe they exist? I sure wouldn’t say “tooth fairy on rubber crutches” when I do not believe the tooth fairy is real.

Why would you use the names of God and Jesus if you do not believe they exist? I sure wouldn’t say “tooth fairy on rubber crutches” when I do not believe the tooth fairy is real.
It's a free country. I can say whatever I want and I don't have to justify it to anyone. I wouldn't ever dream of trying to justify a freedom so naturally endowed within me.

It's a free country. I can say whatever I want and I don't have to justify it to anyone. I wouldn't ever dream of trying to justify a freedom so naturally endowed within me.
And everybody on this board also live in a free country and they don’t have to justify it to you either. Have a good day sir.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Hahaha what? I haven't asked anyone to justify anything they've said.
I am not asking you to justify anything, I do find it strange that someone who professes to be an atheist uses God and Jesus in their comments. It is your business what you say, but on this board others can comment about the lack of reasonable and rational comments that were made by others.

I am not asking you to justify anything, I do find it strange that someone who professes to be an atheist uses God and Jesus in their comments. It is your business what you say, but on this board others can comment about the lack of reasonable and rational comments that were made by others.
Good luck with whatever is happening here right now.

In other words, dpic probably has this poster on the wall in his parents basement.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Months ago, I filed the Fulton County situation into the “failed hoax” folder in the back of my brain.

I assumed it would dissolve quietly, and the Left would move onto the next hoax.

But this has taken a turn I did not see coming. Fani’s meltdown not only destroyed her case, but will permeate into the other lawfare attempts to prevent Trump from reclaiming office. Now everyone can see just how INSANE these people are who are trying to imprison the current front-runner and former POTUS…

Fani just created unlimited Trump campaign material and ruined any chance the media had at smearing Trump with these phony indictments. This is the nail in the coffin in the court of public opinion. Nobody is going to take these people seriously.

In the end, Trump was never in any real danger, and the hoax only made him more popular. It happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Teflon Don strikes again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT