ADVERTISEMENT

Robert F Kennedy Jr - Democrat Presidential Candidate

In this thread we discuss the presidential candidate Robert F Kennedy Jr and his policies.

I don't know much about him yet but when i hear him speak i generally agree with what he says. I did hear some comments on the 2nd amendment that i did not like but otherwise he sounds very reasonable and down the middle. Much more competent that Biden ever was or will be. If he comes out and defends the 2nd amendment I will consider voting for him.

Have to diagree with him on the healthcare. Healthcare needs to be for profit because Doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers should not have to work for free or below market wages.
Trump is going to jail.

Fy6F-O6X0AAlw4j

Reactions: flotiger
You people that believe RFK Jr.'s bizarre theories are scary

I do think his historical antivax positions may hurt him. My MIL is a big RFKjr person going back years. She presented all sorts of research to us when we first had kids about vaccines. I digested it all and there’s some validity to overwhelming their systems and it can create issues in rare cases. We weren’t antivax - and I wasn’t close to agreeing to not vaccinating my kids - but we did spread out the vaccines. So 3 at once instead of 6 for example, which made good sense to me. No downside to that approach.

But I get how his positions will raise flags for people. But he’s still infinitely better than the alternatives on the left.

I do think his historical antivax positions may hurt him. My MIL is a big RFKjr person going back years. She presented all sorts of research to us when we first had kids about vaccines. I digested it all and there’s some validity to overwhelming their systems and it can create issues in rare cases. We weren’t antivax - and I wasn’t close to agreeing to not vaccinating my kids - but we did spread out the vaccines. So 3 at once instead of 6 for example, which made good sense to me. No downside to that approach.

But I get how his positions will raise flags for people. But he’s still infinitely better than the alternatives on the left.

It's hard to take you seriously sometimes with takes like that. How can a conspiracy theorist, detached from reality, be better than the alternatives, just because you fear they may raise your taxes? Are you not concerned about the greater good as well?

Why does it matter who posted it when its coming directly from the source? The words are coming out of RKF Jr's mouth, why does it matter if the triune times or the NYT or the Wash post or anybody else posts it? Is it relevant to the point he was making or to the thread title? Are you that petty?

RFK Jr is the news source. Sorry it hasn't been filtered through the mush brains at your favorite liberal outlet so they can tell you what to think about it.

If given a choice I would seriously consider voting Democratic

Reactions: OleFastball

It made good sense to you, the non medical professional?

If given a choice I would seriously consider voting Democratic

To give this some more context

Back in the day I voted twice for Bill Clinton

But not like the typical Democrat once each election

Not twice in same election Joking of course

I like conservative leaners

No. No he's not. Not sure how else to put it.

Reactions: dpic73
Alright y'all just hear me out here...doesn't it seem a little strange to you magas itt that RFK Jr. is always being talked up by Steve Bannon and Alex Jones?

Because they don't usually support democrats?
Because they are in support of the democrat party coming back to its senses with a more sane centrist leadership. RFK Jr would do that. RFK Jr additionally will not bow to all the false reality thats currently being spouted by the current dem leadership. We need to get the nation back to one consensus basic reality which is not the case at this time.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Biden Could Lose First Two Primary Contests of 2024, in Total Embarrassment for DNC​

I predict, IF RFK can get a fair election which is a YUGE IF, that he will be the democratic nominee. The DNC will cheat and do everything they can to protect senile Joe because they can control him, but in a fair fight RFK wins easily.

I predict, IF RFK can get a fair election which is a YUGE IF, that he will be the democratic nominee. The DNC will cheat and do everything they can to protect senile Joe because they can control him, but in a fair fight RFK wins easily.

Sure man, his own family doesn't support him

"Friends and family say RFK Jr.’s anti-vaccine crusade, starting with autism and elevated with COVID, is out of sync with a smart and thoughtful man.

Kennedy’s candidacy is being embraced by Trumpites antithetical to the Kennedys, such as right-wing provocateur Steve Bannon. He was reportedly been seen backstage with Roger Stone and Mike Flynn at one of Flynn’s “Reawaken America” events."

"The opposition of most of the Kennedy clan is unprecedented, as a core tenet — dating back to the patriarch, Joseph P. Kennedy — is unquestioned family loyalty. When Arnold Schwarzenegger, a Republican then married to Eunice Kennedy Shriver’s daughter, Maria, ran for California governor, it was all-hands-on-deck for his successful candidacy.

The family’s lines almost certainly have been burning up, as they agonize over how to distance from their brother/cousin/nephew while still conveying personal affection.

It will be personally painful as the candidate trades on the legacy."

Sure man, his own family doesn't support him

"Friends and family say RFK Jr.’s anti-vaccine crusade, starting with autism and elevated with COVID, is out of sync with a smart and thoughtful man.

Kennedy’s candidacy is being embraced by Trumpites antithetical to the Kennedys, such as right-wing provocateur Steve Bannon. He was reportedly been seen backstage with Roger Stone and Mike Flynn at one of Flynn’s “Reawaken America” events."

"The opposition of most of the Kennedy clan is unprecedented, as a core tenet — dating back to the patriarch, Joseph P. Kennedy — is unquestioned family loyalty. When Arnold Schwarzenegger, a Republican then married to Eunice Kennedy Shriver’s daughter, Maria, ran for California governor, it was all-hands-on-deck for his successful candidacy.

The family’s lines almost certainly have been burning up, as they agonize over how to distance from their brother/cousin/nephew while still conveying personal affection.

It will be personally painful as the candidate trades on the legacy."

I see the fear in the left. RFK has y'all scared.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT