ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Border Invasion

Makes me mad to hear the testimony of this poor retired lady and how she is being directly impacted by runaway illegal immigration.

I have looked it up.

There are lies, damned lies and then there are statistics.

Table 1 contains the complete DPS data that we received from our 2021 request, along with the crime rates that we calculated using Census population data. It is sorted first by year, then by the offenses for which illegal immigrants are most likely to be convicted relative to the state population as a whole.

As the table indicates, illegal immigrants in Texas appear to be convicted of crimes such as homicide, sexual assault (shown in Figure 2), and kidnapping at higher rates than the state average. By contrast, they appear to be convicted at lower rates for crimes such as robbery and drugs.

There are two crucial caveats associated with Table 1. First, the “Illegal Conviction Rate” is still underestimated. It is simply the number of illegal immigrant convictions identified by DHS plus the number of illegal immigrant convictions identified subsequently in prison, all divided by the total illegal immigrant population in Texas.2 More illegal immigrants could move out of the other/unknown category over time — especially in the most recent years, as discussed above.

A second caveat is that comparisons of the types of crimes that illegal immigrants commit are inherently skewed. The longer people with unknown status are in custody, the more likely it is that Texas will correctly ascertain their immigration status. DHS and Texas DCJ have extensive time and incentive to investigate an individual’s immigration status when the crime is murder or sexual assault. Lesser offenses (e.g., larceny) carry shorter sentences and are a lower priority for deportation purposes, resulting in fewer unknown statuses moving to the “illegal immigrant identified in prison” category over time.

Therefore, the most serious crimes tend to generate the most accurate illegal immigrant conviction rates. Since serious crimes are only a small portion of all crimes, however, any estimate of illegal immigrants’ conviction rate for “all crimes” is practically meaningless, given the limitations of the data.
INDEED... There are lies, damned lies and then there are statistics. As for your "source", ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Why don't you site TheGatewayPundit and be done with it? I mean for God's sake, look at their site... It makes MSNBC and Newsmax look like middle of the aisle publications.

Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) – Bias and Credibility​

Center for Immigration Studies - Right Bias - Hate Group - Conservative - Questionable - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing of credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate CIS a questionable source based on publishing misleading information (propaganda) regarding immigration and ties either directly or indirectly to the John Tanton Network, a known White Nationalist.

-------------------------------------------------------------

On the OTHER HAND...My source is the actual government agency charged with keeping up with those numbers.

Last edited:
INDEED... There are lies, damned lies and then there are statistics. As for your "source", ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Why don't you site TheGatewayPundit and be done with it? I mean for God's sake, look at their site... It makes MSNBC and Newsmax look like middle of the aisle publications.

Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) – Bias and Credibility​

Center for Immigration Studies - Right Bias - Hate Group - Conservative - Questionable - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing of credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate CIS a questionable source based on publishing misleading information (propaganda) regarding immigration and ties either directly or indirectly to the John Tanton Network, a known White Nationalist.

-------------------------------------------------------------

On the OTHER HAND...My source is the actual government agency charged with keeping up with those numbers.
That same website rates CNN:

Msnbc:

Fox:
Talk about confirmation bias. What an idiotic premise to obfuscate legitimate data analysis.
The CIS:

The Center for Immigration Studies is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit, research organization. Since our founding in 1985 by Otis Graham Jr., we have pursued a single mission – providing immigration policymakers, the academic community, news media, and concerned citizens with reliable information about the social, economic, environmental, security, and fiscal consequences of legal and illegal immigration into the United States. Our staff has testified before Congress over 150 times.

We are the nation’s only think tank devoted exclusively to the research of U.S. immigration policy to inform policymakers and the public about immigration’s far-reaching impact. The Center is animated by a unique pro-immigrant, low-immigration vision which seeks fewer immigrants but a warmer welcome for those admitted.

The Center is governed by a diverse board of directors that has included active and retired university professors, civil rights leaders, and former government officials. Our research and analysis has been funded by contributions and grants from dozens of private foundations, from the U.S. Census Bureau and Justice Department, and from generous individual donors.

Our board, our staff, our researchers, and our contributor base are not predominantly "liberal" or predominantly "conservative." Instead, we believe in common that debates about immigration policy that are well-informed and grounded in objective data will lead to better immigration policies.

The data collected by the Center during the past quarter-century has led many of our researchers to conclude that current, high levels of immigration are making it harder to achieve such important national objectives as better public schools, a cleaner environment, homeland security, and a living wage for every native-born and immigrant worker. These data may support criticism of US immigration policies, but they do not justify ill feelings toward our immigrant community.

If you took the time to actually read the report instead of trying to denigrate the source using some idiotic and obviously skewed website, you would understand how the stats are manipulated to push a narrative.

It's a well written report that delves much deeper into the statistics and brings to light the issues.

Like I said l, there are lies, damned lies and statistics.

EXACTLY... And show me where I'm referencing CNN, MSNBC, or FoxNew. These sites are biased to both the right (FoxNews) and the Left (CNN, MSNBC). I referenced the agency in charge of compiling crime rates. A primary source. IN FACT, I used MSNBC as an EXMPLE of bias in the very response you are replying to. Pretty funny that you point out the site I referenced pointed out how biased CNN/MSNBC/FoxNews was, then tell us how the site is so wrong. Here, check this out:

Not so much for the article itself, but for the references of folks talking about how biased it is.

Last edited:
EXACTLY... And show me where I'm referencing CNN, MSNBC, or FoxNew. These sites are biased to both the right (FoxNews) and the Left (CNN, MSNBC). I referenced the agency in charge of compiling crime rates. A primary source. IN FACT, I used MSNBC as an EXMPLE of bias in the very response you are replying to. Pretty funny that you point out the site I referenced pointed out how biased CNN/MSNBC/FoxNews was, then tell us how the site is so wrong. Here, check this out:

Not so much for the article itself, but for the references of folks talking about how biased it is.
Using Wikipedia, a left to even sometimes far left leaning biased source, to prove bias of something is pure idiocy.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Using Wikipedia, a left to even sometimes far left leaning biased source, to prove bias of something is pure idiocy.
Reread what I wrote: "Not so much for the article itself, but for the references of folks talking about how biased it is".

And as for quoting the cis.org site itself above to "prove" what a good group they are? That seems TOTALLY legit and not pure idiocy at all.

Using a site that allows public editing isn't good... but you CAN use some of the references there to point you to legitimate sources. SPECIFICALLY, the fact checking sites and then THEIR sources.

--------------------
We are the nation’s only think tank devoted exclusively to the research of U.S. immigration policy to inform policymakers and the public about immigration’s far-reaching impact. The Center is animated by a unique pro-immigrant, low-immigration
----------------------

Again, take a look at their articles and tell me if you think they are pro-immigrant.

And once again, I sourced the actual primary data gathering agency for my numbers.

Last edited:
Reread what I wrote: "Not so much for the article itself, but for the references of folks talking about how biased it is".

And as for quoting the cis.org site itself above to "prove" what a good group they are? That seems TOTALLY legit and not pure idiocy at all.

Using a site that allows public editing isn't good... but you CAN use some of the references there to point you to legitimate sources. SPECIFICALLY, the fact checking sites and then THEIR sources.

--------------------
We are the nation’s only think tank devoted exclusively to the research of U.S. immigration policy to inform policymakers and the public about immigration’s far-reaching impact. The Center is animated by a unique pro-immigrant, low-immigration
----------------------

Again, take a look at there articles and tell me if you think they are pro-immigrant.

And once again, I sourced the actual primary data gathering agency for my numbers.

Fact checking sites are biased to their core. If you delve into their funding and the overall political ideology of these "fact checkers," it's easy to ascertain they will never be objective; consequently, it's hard to take any of them seriously. Which I don't.

I'm glad you glossed over the foundational point of my citation: they employ a myriad of political opinions from a wide spectrum of thought. That's how all of these institutions should operate (sadly, they don't.)

How is their conclusion not logical by any objective standard?

The data collected by the Center during the past quarter-century has led many of our researchers to conclude that current, high levels of immigration are making it harder to achieve such important national objectives as better public schools, a cleaner environment, homeland security, and a living wage for every native-born and immigrant worker. These data may support criticism of US immigration policies, but they do not justify ill feelings toward our immigrant community.

Hard truths don't mean they aren't pro immigration, it simply means they desire for there to be a smarter plan of who and how many folks we allow into our country.

Sourcing data that hasn't been thoroughly vetted for accuracy isn't citing much at all. All CIS did was parse the information into logical forks to reach their conclusions. The data you provided repeatedly lies by omission and fails to fully analyze the data deeper than a surface level. It's erroneous to its core and I know you're intelligent enough to glean this very foundational analytical tool.

Last edited:

Tucker Carlson - How did Rome Fall?

• One of the reasons— Roman Legions became dominated by non-citizens, who in the end, because they weren’t loyal to Rome, turned on Romes citizens

• This country is being flooded with tens of millions of illegals

• Dem Pat Ryan has proposed the “Courage to Serve Act”, which would allow illegals to gain citizenship through military service

• White men largly composes our military force. And it’s becoming increasingly harder to get our own US Citizens to serve in the military

• Democrats plan is to allow an invasion of this country and then populate the military with illegals.

Colonel General Douglas McGregor weighs in and absolutely eviscerates the notion of Illegals serving in our Military 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• None of these people are Americans
• They have no aspirations to be Americans
• The illegals only want to get free checks, free phones, free food, free medical care etc..

“People say they deserve this, NO they Don’t! They haven’t worked for any of it. What do Americans get?”

“Anybody who disagrees with them (Washington), what better solution then finding people who have no connection to American people, arming them and sending them out to oppress us?”

Reactions: fatpiggy
This is BS related to the census and should be done away with in light of the bombardment of illegal invasion we are under. The blue states should not be rewarded for this disaster.

This is BS related to the census and should be done away with in light of the bombardment of illegal invasion we are under. The blue states should not be rewarded for this disaster.

Hey Dumbass, Gov. Abbott rewarded those states by shipping them there for political gain. Maybe he should have thought that through 🤷‍♂️

Hey Dumbass, Gov. Abbott rewarded those states by shipping them there for political gain. Maybe he should have thought that through 🤷‍♂️
So dpic on record stating that illegals should be counted as legal citizens. Figures.

So dpic on record stating that illegals should be counted as legal citizens. Figures.
Didn't say that, in fact I think the ones that don't meet a strict requirement for an asylum claim should be deported quickly. But you claim that blue states are being rewarded for adding those people to the census, so if that's true, it's because that's where those people were sent. Can't blame the blue states for that, thank Greg Abbott

Didn't say that, in fact I think the ones that don't meet a strict requirement for an asylum claim should be deported quickly. But you claim that blue states are being rewarded for adding those people to the census, so if that's true, it's because that's where those people were sent. Can't blame the blue states for that, thank Greg Abbott
None of them should be counted.

Joe Biden with changing viewpoints and appearance. Doesn't look like the same person now.

This is a disgraceful move. Congress could and would do something about this if they were honest and wanted to do their job correctly. They are owned lock, stock and barrel though by rich powerful interests.

BREAKING NEWS: According the Catholic Charities, State Department's "WELCOME CORE" Program Advances to “Stage 2”! Non citizens can now sponsor 🔥FRIENDS and FAMILIES🔥too.

The Biden Administration, using the US State Department has joined forces with religious NGOs to execute an invasion of our country by criminal aliens.

By redefining what it means to
Be a refugee they have opened the country to the entire world. Including our enemies.

This dangerous partnership allows green card holders (non citizens) to sponsor their friends and family, further exacerbating the threat to our nation's security. 

It's time to stand up and demand answers from our government officials!  Share this post to spread the word and expose the truth behind the State Department's dangerous agenda. 

Together, we can protect our country from this invasion and ensure the safety of our communities!  🇺🇸

Watch crime now.

Chicago - Notice a Pattern Emerging?

City Officials Begin to Evict Illegal Aliens from Shelters — Starting with Single Adult Males

• Despite a recent outbreak of measles at one of the citys largest shelters, approximately 5,600 are expected to be evicted.

Chicago Mayor
“They can return to the loading zone or just move on” 🤦🏻‍♂️
—— The loading zone the mayor is referring to is where the buses originally dropped them off at.

• Most migrants haven’t even heard they’re going to be evicted yet. How nice…

• Illegal aliens are selling snacks and :cigarettes on the street trying to make some money. How sanitary…

These corrupt officials have no plan whatsoever for these people….

Just like New York… a disaster is waiting to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT