ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Border Invasion

Wake Up America, You Are Living In Occupied Territory

The Supreme Court Just Sided Against The United States Constitution

The Constitution is clear: Section IV Article 4 says the federal government “shall protect each of [the states] against Invasion,”

“When the federal government fails to fulfill this constitutional duty, Article 1 Section 10 expressly guarantees states the sovereign power to repel an invasion and defend their citizenry from overwhelming and “imminent danger.” This resolution affirms that states don’t have to be passive victims of this Administration’s border security failures; rather, they should exercise their sovereign, constitutional right to defend themselves and their citizens.

“The U.S. Constitution foresaw that
States should not be left to the mercy of a lawless president who does nothing to stop external threats like
cartels smuggling millions of illegal immigrants across the border. That is why the Framers included both
Article IV, § 4, which promises that the federal government “shall protect each [State] against invasion,” and
Article I, § 10, Clause 3, which acknowledges “the States’ sovereign interest in protecting their borders.”
Arizona v. United States, 567 U.S. 387, 419 (2012) (Scalia, J., dissenting)”

If this keeps up they need to first warn and then start shooting. WTF would Russia or China be doing if foreigners were bum rushing their border?

Last edited:
Reactions: fatpiggy

100 Republicans voted today to give every single state $650 million to help pay for illegals. Future generations will be surfs to pay off the interest on the money we borrowed from China to underwrite the invasion of the border.

Gen Z you cannot afford to buy a house today because interest rates are so high because Democrats and their Republican accomplices are printing $1 trillion dollars every hundred days.

100 Republicans voted today to give every single state $650 million to help pay for illegals. Future generations will be surfs to pay off the interest on the money we borrowed from China to underwrite the invasion of the border.

Gen Z you cannot afford to buy a house today because interest rates are so high because Democrats and their Republican accomplices are printing $1 trillion dollars every hundred days.

Hard to be credible when you confuse serf with surf. But I agree all this illegal stuff is insane. Illegal migrants should receive precisely zero dollars, zero food and zero shelter from taxpayers. Just a bus ride back to Mexico.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Sad. I'm surprised Californians are not revolting.

The homeless thing is also bizarre. I don’t understand how anyone supports this. Charleston had a mini camp develop at the base of the East Bay exit off the Ravenel bridge. The city stepped in and it was completely gone in a month.

It should be illegal to “camp” in public. Deport the migrants and use the migrant shelters to house the homeless. Require work and/or job training in order to stay.

The homeless thing is also bizarre. I don’t understand how anyone supports this. Charleston had a mini camp develop at the base of the East Bay exit off the Ravenel bridge. The city stepped in and it was completely gone in a month.

It should be illegal to “camp” in public. Deport the migrants and use the migrant shelters to house the homeless. Require work and/or job training in order to stay.
This is the biggest issue for voters.

Everyday Americans are getting Fvcked by inflation and Bidenonics at the same time the illegal law breaking migrants are being coddled.

We need a real immigration system where we know who is coming into the country, how many people can come without overwhelming our current communities and a way to measure the success or failure of our policies so we can let in more or less people. This should not be hard for a government.

Our government is not serving the people who give it the authority to govern.

This is what happens when you have a weak President.

But alas, @scotchtiger, we don’t really want to hear your whining because you won’t vote for the Person who identified the problem and wants to fix it. You have crocodile tears.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
But alas, @scotchtiger, we don’t really want to hear your whining because you won’t vote for the Person who identified the problem and wants to fix it. You have crocodile tears.

Lol, okay. I voted for him twice but he turned out to be an even bigger piece of shit than I thought, so I won’t be voting for him again. And it’s not like Trump has some exclusive claim on border security. Don’t worry, I’m still voting straight ticket R, just unchecking the Trump box.

Lol, okay. I voted for him twice but he turned out to be an even bigger piece of shit than I thought, so I won’t be voting for him again. And it’s not like Trump has some exclusive claim on border security. Don’t worry, I’m still voting straight ticket R, just unchecking the Trump box.
You don’t have to vote for him, but you shouldn’t whine about immigration if you won’t. Same with taxes

Like I have been saying, if immigration was done by a private company like an Amazon or Tesla, this is how it would be done. The Government has much more power, money and resources so why do we have such shit policy?

You don’t have to vote for him, but you shouldn’t whine about immigration if you won’t. Same with taxes
He blocked the best border bill we've ever had so you nor him get to whine either. Trump failed us.

He blocked the best border bill we've ever had so you nor him get to whine either. Trump failed us.
what office does Trump hold right now?

It does seem like Trump is calling some shots, but that’s just because Biden is so weak.

An immigration bill that legalized illegal immigration was the best we’ve ever had? That is sad and pathetic at the same time, but par for the course for the uniparty.

what office does Trump hold right now?

It does seem like Trump is calling some shots, but that’s just because Biden is so weak.

An immigration bill that legalized illegal immigration was the best we’ve ever had? That is sad and pathetic at the same time, but par for the course for the uniparty.
You obviously didn't read the BI-PARTISAN bill that would have sped up the deportation process tenfold, put technology on the border to stop fentanyl, add the extra agents they need, plus the border would have been closed all this time. They won't get a better bill because we'll take back Congress and we know anything he proposes will be so extreme no one with half a heart could support it.

You obviously didn't read the BI-PARTISAN bill that would have sped up the deportation process tenfold, put technology on the border to stop fentanyl, add the extra agents they need, plus the border would have been closed all this time. They won't get a better bill because we'll take back Congress and we know anything he proposes will be so extreme no one with half a heart could support it.
Apparently you didn’t read it either.

Bi partisan by the uniparty, but not with MAGA.

if that was the best we can do, to legalize illegal immigration, they should ALL be fired.

Only a numbnuts would think that bill was good.

Bi partisan by the uniparty, but not with MAGA.

if that was the best we can do, to legalize illegal immigration, they should ALL be fired.

Only a numbnuts would think that bill was good.
What bill do we have now? Again, the border would have been closed all this time and if you're so sure Trump will win, why not sign off on it now and improve on it if/when he gets in?

What bill do we have now? Again, the border would have been closed all this time and if you're so sure Trump will win, why not sign off on it now and improve on it if/when he gets in?
You fall into the numbnuts category.

The bill proposed would have allowed the same
Amount of illegal immigration as we have now. That is ridiculous because our cities and communities are overwhelmed. It literally would legalize illegal immigration. That’s not a good bill and should never have seen the floor, which it didn’t in the house.

Joe couldn’t negotiate his way out of an Air sack much less negotiate a bill.

And I don’t care who makes the bill and or signs the bill, Republicans or democrats. But we need a good bill for the AMERICAN people. Stop fvcking coddling these illegal migrants and put America first.

And to be clear I’m fine with more migrants if it is determined through a process that we need more workers. But they can come into our country in an orderly way so as not to destroy our communities that many American have spent decades building.

I’m advocating for a policy that controls and measures migration to America that benefits America. Controversial to people who hate America, I know.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT