ADVERTISEMENT

The Fascist War on Trans is Really The War on Civil Rights

So it is okay to be rude to people with opposing views if you do not like them but not okay if you are the one that someone is rude to? Your argument above was that Trump was rude to the “55% opposition”. Shouldn’t we all strive to be better people and everybody stop the rudeness (both sides)?
Well sure but she wasn't wrong

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210107134539-20-us-capitol-riots-0106.jpg

☝️ And this is what most marxists and communists say when you confront them with truth, reality and facts. The 1st Amendment is the one they hate the worst, followed closely be the 2nd. And yes, I know the truth hurts. I will pray for you and your family during this time and the challenging future to save this nation. And I am willing to do for you what you can't seem to do. I assume in that video I provided on Omaha Beach, you would have much more been willing to be the fascists on the ridge. But I assume that you would be too coward to fight at all? I doubt you have a patriot bone in your body, but if you did it wouldn't be in your spine or brain stem. But take refuge, as the fight has already begun...:rolleyes:
You run into a lot of marxists and communists where you live, do ya?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Well sure but she wasn't wrong

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210107134539-20-us-capitol-riots-0106.jpg
So being “right” makes it okay? I think someone could say Joe Biden is not mentally there (based on difficulties with press conferences, speeches, etc.). I do NOT think someone should call him a moron, idiot or some other slur. Being “right” does not make it okay.

So being “right” makes it okay? I think someone could say Joe Biden is not mentally there (based on difficulties with press conferences, speeches, etc.). I do NOT think someone should call him a moron, idiot or some other slur. Being “right” does not make it okay.
The Right has badgered that woman for 15 years and called her every name in the book while insinuating she was Satan. Then Trump said hold my beer while he slandered her at every turn. I can see your point that it's not the nicest thing to say but good god, you can only slap someone around for so long before they snap.

The Right has badgered that woman for 15 years and called her every name in the book while insinuating she was Satan. Then Trump said hold my beer while he slandered her at every turn. I can see your point that it's not the nicest thing to say but good god, you can only slap someone around for so long before they snap.
I do not know of any conservatives that badgered Ms Clinton for 15 years, let alone imply she was satan.

I do not know of any conservatives that badgered Ms Clinton for 15 years, let alone imply she was satan.
OMG, are you for real? What planet have you been living on?

Ever hear of Whitewater, Benghazi, Uranium one, her emails? etc...

And none of those “were made up”.

Wait, now you're admitting it ?

They were fake accusations and after exhaustive investigations, she wasn't charged with anything.

Let's throw in Seth Rich as well
No fake accusations, just accusations that did not result in criminal charges.

• Haha
see

So you agree Trump being slapped around so long with the now proven by the Mueller and Durham and FBI IG regarding the fake hoax insurrection and sedition and attempt to criminalize and overthrown the office of the President without evidence as proven by 7 years of investigations against the duly elected President of the US has caused in your words Trump to snap(as you are defending Hillary snapping)

Thank you for proving my point in YOUR words

PS wanted to add Trump also had to suffer 600 summer of love riots being supported by Blue state Governors and Blue City Mayors who refused help and let their people suffer.

Or the innocent ones.

And I was thinking you couldn't think critically

Excellent job!

Wait, is your assumption that I have to lose a right for a policy to be fascist? Authoritarian policies are fascist in nature, no? 40 executive orders in his first week should be indicative enough but here is a short list of policies that reflect fascism

-Sent Troops to ukraine without the approval of congress
-Forgave $10k of student debt without the approval of congress and exceeded his constitutional authority
-Invoked the Defense Production Act to force private companies to secure American production of critical materials (ie, Car batteries as an example) in the name of climate justice
-Arrests and raids on Trump, Trump's advisors and closest confidants
-Turning the FBI on parents who voiced concerns at School Boards
-Creation of the Ministry of truth (even though it failed)
-Used executive powers to circumvent the Supreme Court ruling on Roe Vs Wade
-FBI's role in suppressing the laptop
-DOJ helping guard Hunter's tax legalities
-Doubled the size of the IRS and called it "inflation reduction act"
-Vetoed a bill that banned men from competing in women's sports
-Continuously threatened the unvaccinated with social and financial discourse (had a ton of govt people fired)
-His brand new mortgage tax is yet another example of a fascist type policy
Brother in christmas, none of that stuff is your RIGHTS being taken away from you.
If you had cited the PATRIOT ACT of 2002 we would have accepted that answer.

see

So you agree Trump being slapped around so long with the now proven by the Mueller and Durham and FBI IG regarding the fake hoax insurrection and sedition and attempt to criminalize and overthrown the office of the President without evidence as proven by 7 years of investigations against the duly elected President of the US has caused in your words Trump to snap(as you are defending Hillary snapping)

Thank you for proving my point in YOUR words

PS wanted to add Trump also had to suffer 600 summer of love riots being supported by Blue state Governors and Blue City Mayors who refused help and let their people suffer.

Or the innocent ones.

And I was thinking you couldn't think critically

Excellent job!
You hitting the sauce early Peepaw? Your response is not relevant to the discussion we were having. He said Hillary made a rude comment. Your response about collusion and riots makes no sense in that context.

Trump was making rude comments long before either of those events

Crooked Hillary
Little Marco
Lyin Ted
Low Energy Jeb
Crazy Nancy
Sleepy Joe
Etc, etc, etc...

You should be ashamed of voting in that incompetent, petulant, man-baby.

You hitting the sauce early Peepaw? Your response is not relevant to the discussion we were having. He said Hillary made a rude comment. Your response about collusion and riots makes no sense in that context.

Trump was making rude comments long before either of those events

Crooked Hillary
Little Marco
Lyin Ted
Low Energy Jeb
Crazy Nancy
Sleepy Joe
Etc, etc, etc...

You should be ashamed of voting in that incompetent, petulant, man-baby.
So does “Peepaw” mean he is too old and out of touch?

Are you threatening me conspiracy pussy?
I will let you know. Let me first go back to the US Army and see I can find an older M60A1 tank. I only was in the M-1A1 once, so I'm not as familiar. If you hear the loud rumbling of a V12 diesel engine outside of your house then you know I was successful... 😆

You run into a lot of marxists and communists where you live, do ya?
I ran into a few in Cold War West Germany back in the day. Fortunately there are too many here in SC. You have a bunch in NY and California though, and we have you and a few others here on TI. I know you've been one for some time. I know I hammer you a lot because I hate marxists and communists, but I do hope that somehow you see the light, and probably not the spiritual light because marxists and communists by the very definition of christian cannot be one. So I hope you find some light, just not the light of a speeding freight train...

I ran into a few in Cold War West Germany back in the day. Fortunately there are too many here in SC. You have a bunch in NY and California though, and we have you and a few others here on TI. I know you've been one for some time. I know I hammer you a lot because I hate marxists and communists, but I do hope that somehow you see the light, and probably not the spiritual light because marxists and communists by the very definition of christian cannot be one. So I hope you find some light, just not the light of a speeding freight train...
Okay, man. Thanks, I appreciate all your grace.

You really are a freak. I am a capitalst but I hate Donald Trump and that makes me a Marxist/Communist?

You are a fascist but I do hope that somehow you see the light, and probably not the spiritual light because nazis and fascists by the very definition of christian cannot be one. So I hope you find some light, just not the light of a speeding freight train...

So does “Peepaw” mean he is too old and out of touch?

No he is showing respect to the old man who showed him he needs to respect the rule of law even for people he detests

His words speak volumes

He is letting emotions not logic rule his head

Cool by me - I don't worship politicians and y'all call him much worse.

Let me defend the young man

I have high hopes that he understand that I believe in the rule of law

We probably agree on our goals for our lives asto family

The issue is there are people trying to whip up hate across America

These are our enemies and not regular Americans

One day Dpic73 will be me

He just does not know it yet

More proof that you don't care about right and wrong because you're willing to lie or exaggerate about ANYTHING to get your way. Your Messiah is so corrupt that you've resorted to inventing dark conspiracies about Biden so you can fool yourself into believing you're supporting the better man. We know what you really want and it sure as hell aint good for the country.
You think dudes can have babies. Your boy Biden is a crook as well as his whole family. I have said many times before, if DJT committed crimes, then lock him up, but you better clean your own house up as well.

But that is where we are due to "mentally challenged" people like you. You can't see the forest because of the trees. Actually, you should probably be in an institution somewhere before you "snap".

• Haha
I'm assuming this is a veiled threat, worded in a way that only a very stupid person would think sounded clever. Any time anywhere grandpa.
You are wrong about everything you say, but I'll give you the address if you wish.

PS: I'm proud to be a grandpa. If your mom aborted you, the world would be a better place.

All of which were CRIMES she committed. Every single one of them.

She's no different than you. You're a bitch, just like she is.

You are wrong about everything you say, but I'll give you the address if you wish.

PS: I'm proud to be a grandpa. If your mom aborted you, the world would be a better place.
A well reasoned pro choice argument from a pro lifer? Now I've seen it all.

Hey have a good rest of your night man. I just dropped a couple doses in your honor. I hope for your sake you can clear the hate out of your heart.

Let me defend the young man

I have high hopes that he understand that I believe in the rule of law

We probably agree on our goals for our lives asto family

The issue is there are people trying to whip up hate across America

These are our enemies and not regular Americans

One day Dpic73 will be me

He just does not know it yet
Hahaha holy shit I'm drowning in sanctimony.

You really are a freak. I am a capitalst but I hate Donald Trump and that makes me a Marxist/Communist?

You are a fascist but I do hope that somehow you see the light, and probably not the spiritual light because nazis and fascists by the very definition of christian cannot be one. So I hope you find some light, just not the light of a speeding freight train...
By your words you will be judged, and judging by what I've seen you say in several comments, if you aren't a Marxist or Communist, you aspire to be...

Your commented posts:

More proof that you don't care about right and wrong because you're willing to lie or exaggerate about ANYTHING to get your way. Your Messiah is so corrupt that you've resorted to inventing dark conspiracies about Biden so you can fool yourself into believing you're supporting the better man. We know what you really want and it sure as hell aint good for the country.

* My replay: You should know by now that the proof is showing that Biden sold out his country as Vice President. They have the documents to prove it, and the testimony of the Ukrainian in Burisma. They have most all of the bank records, and the LLC's that they laundered the money through to the Biden family. They know that the FBI has 3 more documents that are also damning to Joe Biden. These will be in the hands of the committee too. Joe Biden is a crook, as well as much of his family. He is a traitor to this country, and if you were true to this nation and Constitution you would agree. Yet you stand with Joe Biden. So you and Joe Biden are 'Capitalists' only in the theory of wanting to make money 'By hook or by crook'.

* Next comment:

Hambone, you want us to believe a hate-filled, ardent Trump supporter like you wants what's best for this country? Decent people that want the best for all citizens don't support corrupt amoral sociopaths that spend half their time attacking 55% of the population. Decent people don't believe corrupt, twice impeached rapey criminals should lead the most powerful country on earth. Decent people don't support candidates who are a threat to our democracy and our national security.

* My reply: I did not vote for Donald Trump in either election. In 2016 I did not like his attitude as you said, and he is a narcissist, and I hate narcissists. But I knew Hillary Clinton was corrupt, and a marxist. So no way was I going to vote for her either. So I just didn't vote. But unlike you, I am smart enough to realize that his intentions were to clean up the swamp, and that swamp included selfish life long bureaucrats that were both Democrats and Republicans. and those swamp dwelling bureaucrats fought back hard. One of those bureaucrats, Hillary Clinton, started a false conspiracy against Donald Trump, and if you can't see that by the evidence, then no matter how much proof is shown you will not believe. If she came forward and admitted it you would call her a liar!!!

* Next comment:

You can fall the way off if you you think your your way is the best way, because you care less about policy and more about how to punish your "perceived" enemies than anything else. That's the dark and empty MAGA way and we are done with it.

My comment: Your leftist theology has taught you that 'Make America Great Again' (MAGA) and 'America First' are bad white supremacist and fascist policies. You cannot be more wrong!!! Neither in your sides belief in CRT, that I, and you if tour are white, are systemically racists, and this should be taught to the children. I don't know how many times you apologized for being white, but I can tell you the count for me is zero '0', nada, nicht, nein, and no!!! If you want to feel guilt for being white, and end your worthless existence due to all the guilt, well go ahead. I have more to live for.

loveoysters said:

Then you replied: OMG, are you for real? What planet have you been living on?

* My reply: I could repeat the previous dialogue☝️on Hillary Clinton. you can praise her all you want but I know what she is. It is a fact (mentioned by another Marxist James Comey) that she defied a sopena from Congress to turn over classified e-mails and documents that she had to legal right to housed on an illegal server, that was indeed hacked by the Russians, but she chose to defy the law and bleach-bit and hammer her server and devices, and was allow to go free. Trump, on the other hand as president, is the only one you could declassify document and remove them. And his documents were not kept on a sever on the internet where they could be hacked. Yet, he is under indictment, and Hillary Clinton has the balls (and yes I said balls!!!) to comment about Trump's supposed illegal activity. But as mentioned, you again stand with the communists and marxists.

loveoysters said:

And none of those “were made up”. (I suppose this is in regards to Hillary Clinton)

You replied: Wait, now you're admitting it ?

They were fake accusations and after exhaustive investigations, she wasn't charged with anything.

* My replay: I don't know what alternate reality or universal plane you have been living on, or in which desert you have had your head in the sand, but much of what I commented above applies to this comment as well. The Durham Report certainly shows that this was not "fake accusations", and even the monkey court done by the Mueller Report found these charges of 'Russian Collusion' had not been found. the only court that found Trump guilty of all the charges and then some was the CNN, CNBC, etc courts. And it appears that those are the ones you seek and believe.

* My conclusion: your comments are mirror by those of the radical left. They are who you are and are in bed with. you have not just drank the Kool-aid, but the whole pitcher. I could respect a person who is honest about who he is, but I disrespect a person who hides behind a veil, the Wizard Oz, hiding behind a curtain. That my friend is you. At least take ownership of what you believe. At least that what the majority of your marxist friends have done, by at least having admitted who they are...

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
How do you define pushed? How is a film with a rainbow flag in it, being shown to HIGH SCHOOL students harmful?

How long should people who are different from you be hidden?
How many examples do you need?

You still think they are hidden? That statement is void of thought logic.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
By your words you will be judged, and judging by what I've seen you say in several comments, if you aren't a Marxist or Communist, you aspire to be...

Your commented posts:

* My replay: You should know by now that the proof is showing that Bid sold out his country as Vice President. They have the documents to prove it, and the testimony of the Ukrainian in Burisma. They have most all of the bank records, and the LLC's that they laundered the money through to the Biden family. They know that the FBI has 3 more documents that are also damning to Joe Biden. These will be in the hands of the committee too. Joe Biden is a crook, as well as much of his family. He is a traitor to this country, and if you were true to this nation and Constitution you would agree. Yet you stand with Joe Biden. So you and Joe Biden are 'Capitalists' only in the theory of wanting to make money 'By hook or by crook'.

* Next comment:

Hambone, you want us to believe a hate-filled, ardent Trump supporter like you wants what's best for this country? Decent people that want the best for all citizens don't support corrupt amoral sociopaths that spend half their time attacking 55% of the population. Decent people don't believe corrupt, twice impeached rapey criminals should lead the most powerful country on earth. Decent people don't support candidates who are a threat to our democracy and our national security.

* My reply: I did not vote for Donald Trump in either election. In 2016 I did not like his attitude as you said, and he is a narcissist, and I hate narcissists. But I knew Hillary Clinton was corrupt, and a marxist. So no way was I going to vote for her either. So I just didn't vote. But unlike you, I am smart enough to realize that his intentions were to clean up the swamp, and that swamp included selfish life long bureaucrats that were both Democrats and Republicans. and those swamp dwelling bureaucrats fought back hard. One of those bureaucrats, Hillary Clinton, started a false conspiracy against Donald Trump, and if you can't see that by the evidence, then no matter how much proof is shown you will not believe. If she came forward and admitted it you would call her a liar!!!

* Next comment:

You can fall the way off if you you think your your way is the best way, because you care less about policy and more about how to punish your "perceived" enemies than anything else. That's the dark and empty MAGA way and we are done with it.

My comment: Your leftist theology has taught you that 'Make America Great Again' (MAGA) and 'America First' are bad white supremacist and fascist policies. You cannot be more wrong!!! Neither in your sides belief in CRT, that I, and you if tour are white, are systemically racists, and this should be taught to the children. I don't know how many times you apologized for being white, but I can tell you the count for me is zero '0', nada, nicht, nein, and no!!! If you want to feel guilt for being white, and end your worthless existence due to all the guilt, well go ahead. I have more to live for.

loveoysters said:

Then you replied: OMG, are you for real? What planet have you been living on?

* My reply: I could repeat the previous dialogue☝️on Hillary Clinton. you can praise her all you want but I know what she is. It is a fact (mentioned by another Marxist James Comey) that she defied a sopena from Congress to turn over classified e-mails and documents that she had to legal right to housed on an illegal server, that was indeed hacked by the Russians, but she chose to defy the law and bleach-bit and hammer her server and devices, and was allow to go free. Trump, on the other hand as president, is the only one you could declassify document and remove them. And his documents were not kept on a sever on the internet where they could be hacked. Yet, he is under indictment, and Hillary Clinton has the balls (and yes I said balls!!!) to comment about Trump's supposed illegal activity. But as mentioned, you again stand with the communists and marxists.

loveoysters said:

And none of those “were made up”. (I suppose this is in regards to Hillary Clinton)

You replied: Wait, now you're admitting it ?

* My replay: I don't know what alternate reality or universal plane you have been living on, or in which desert you have had your head in the sand, but much of what I commented above applies to this comment as well. The Durham Report certainly shows that this was not "fake accusations", and even the monkey court done by the Mueller Report found these charges of 'Russian Collusion' had not been found. the only court that found Trump guilty of all the charges and then some was the CNN, CNBC, etc courts. And it appears that those are the ones you seek and believe.

* My conclusion: your comments are mirror by those of the radical left. They are who you are and are in bed with. you have not just drank the Kool-aid, but the whole pitcher. I could respect a person who is honest about who he is, but I disrespect a person who hides behind a veil, the Wizard Oz, hiding behind a curtain. That my friend is you. At least take ownership of what you believe. At least that what the majority of your marxist friends have done, by at least having admitted who they are...
TL:Too Crazy: DR

Reactions: Dungeon09
How many examples do you need?

You still think they are hidden? That statement is void of thought logic.

Wait, you went from being outraged about high school students seeing a rainbow flag to CRT and actions by Biden to protect LGBT. How does that make sense?

Now back to the original point - why is it wrong or harmful to acknowledge gay people in high school?

You think dudes can have babies. Your boy Biden is a crook as well as his whole family. I have said many times before, if DJT committed crimes, then lock him up, but you better clean your own house up as well.
Thanks for confirming the point I was making

All of which were CRIMES she committed. Every single one of them.

She's no different than you. You're a bitch, just like she is.
People who are cleared of wrongdoing are not considered criminals but I understand your inability to understand that you've been lied to by a decades long coordinated attack by people who want you to believe things that aren't true, and you're too dumb and gullible to realize it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT