ADVERTISEMENT

This is getting ridiculous... Apple yanking games with Confederate Flag

I started to respond but many are adamant about taking the flag off our capitol and other places and do not think much about what the PC police are doing to us. Yes I know you guys did all your research and truly believe it is a symbol of hate.(maybe) Well what is next thing our all knowledgeable PC police want to manage. You guys do know many of our founding father owned slaves. Maybe we should change the name of Washington DC and tear down the Jefferson Monument. Oh well they will never consider anything like that, or will they. I guess we need to considering erasing any historical item in our history related to the South and the only thing it stood for, slavery. Does that include all their ancestors including both black and white. Yes I know this is stupid but when do they really start to demand the book burning to rid us of the unfortunate reality of our past and what we have accomplished despite of our errors here and there.

Reactions: scartiger
this is embarrassing. the law is wrong because you are afraid your daughter wont be able to convince her children that being gay is wrong?

Slippery slope idoicy is idiotic.

gNgnB.jpg
happy to see a douche is always a douche......you are beneath scorn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT