ADVERTISEMENT

White supremacy is totally out of control

I see you have posted the 600 or so White Supremacy sponsored Riots of 2020 that had deaths and billions of dollars in looting and property damage

Dem White Supremacist have perfect disguises

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

Eddie Murphy white supremacist?

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Thank God , these white supremacists were fired.

Why would a company have a policy that prohibits calling the police after a robbery of thousands of dollars in merchandise? I guess I get it if someone tries to sneak out an extra pair of yoga pants under their clothes, but these were masked burglars. They should go to jail for an extended period of time.

I think I do

But ride your horse and I’ll ride mine

By the way I am supporting Tim Scott for President expecting him not to be able to break through but he is a very decent moral man whom I know

After that I will support the Republican nominee preferring it be Scott but probably Trump

This comes from a white man who believes in equality and opportunity for all

Not the entitled equity driven agenda of the Democrapic Party who have many good people who are distressed by the direction of that party to hate mongering , using hoaxes and lies as their truth and at the end of the day support a party of shiftless lazy deplorables as described by Hillary Clinton

The world is a sad place when leadership encourages decent people to be bad

Attend Church this Sunday and read and interpret the Bible unless of Course you are Moslem and in that case I encourage you to seek the moral compass of whatever religion you follow
the moral compass of whatever religion you follow

That's a pretty wide road; than many will take.
smh

the moral compass of whatever religion you follow

That's a pretty wide road; than many will take.
smh

Wide yes but trying to be open minded and fair to the broad spectrum of people in this world as long as they respect personal rights

Why would a company have a policy that prohibits calling the police after a robbery of thousands of dollars in merchandise? I guess I get it if someone tries to sneak out an extra pair of yoga pants under their clothes, but these were masked burglars. They should go to jail for an extended period of time.
Not saying I support it but the ONLY thing I can think of that makes any amount of sense at all would be to avoid a potential lawsuit in the event an employee calls the cops to report someone for shoplifting who wasn’t actually shoplifting

Reactions: fcctiger12
Not saying I support it but the ONLY thing I can think of that makes any amount of sense at all would be to avoid a potential lawsuit in the event an employee calls the cops to report someone for shoplifting who wasn’t actually shoplifting
That's all i can think of too, in addition to the fact that insurance will cover the losses from theft (assuming they have theft protection, which most major companies do.)

Reactions: fcctiger12
You dont realize that the framing of all this is completely racist.. those people looting etc... what does it have to do with racism? Nothing. But framing it like this. As a race issue is begging the question to make white people feel superior. U guys are falling into a white supremacy circle jerk.

You dont realize that the framing of all this is completely racist.. those people looting etc... what does it have to do with racism? Nothing. But framing it like this. As a race issue is begging the question to make white people feel superior. U guys are falling into a white supremacy circle jerk.

You have my sympathies for being the racist person you so clearly exhibit

Oh you sympathize with racists do you?

Were you born this way or just went out of your way to become the person you are.

My continued apologies that you love the word racist.

I spoke to an influential black businessman in my community today and we talked about the people like you who love being flamethrowers of the word racist

He would give you excellent advice but of course you would not take it

If I truly had the opportunity to thoroughly example your brain most of it would be behind lock and key completely closed to any sound reasonable logical thought

You have that toilet brain that flushes racism out constantly from your brain

Do something about that diarrhea

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Were you born this way or just went out of your way to become the person you are.

My continued apologies that you love the word racist.

I spoke to an influential black businessman in my community today and we talked about the people like you who love being flamethrowers of the word racist

He would give you excellent advice but of course you would not take it

If I truly had the opportunity to thoroughly example your brain most of it would be behind lock and key completely closed to any sound reasonable logical thought

You have that toilet brain that flushes racism out constantly from your brain

Do something about that diarrhea
Oh cool story. Did you show him this thread ? Go send him these tweets in here and see how awkward it gets. You guys are in here acting like you are better than poc. Get a grip.

Oh cool story. Did you show him this thread ? Go send him these tweets in here and see how awkward it gets. You guys are in here acting like you are better than poc. Get a grip.

I am going to give you some free advice that if you took it you would free yourself from the bad place you are in.

First let me set the stage.

There is about 19 per cent of the US that are Latino as identified by

Then there is about 4 per cent Asian as identified by

Black population about 12 per cent as indentified by

His conversation with me went along the

Sorry firegiver

I had a long explanation and the thread dumped my message and I Don’t feel in the mood to finger type on my phone so good night

Spicy smooth brained take
I get why you don't want to talk about it, you probably donated to help fund their real estate purchases.

According to a report from New York Magazine, three Black Lives Matter leaders, Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Melina Abdullah allegedly paid $6 million that was donated to the activist group to buy a 6,500-square foot mansion.

The news of the purchase was hoped to be kept a secret, despite the three former members reportedly filming a series of YouTube videos dining and drinking outside of the estate last spring.

The home was reportedly purchased back in October 2020 with funds that had been donated to the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation. Dyane Pascall purchased it two weeks after Black Lives Matter received $66.5 million from its fiscal sponsor, New York Magazine reported.

Patrisse Cullors had resigned back in May 2021 as the Black Lives Matter executive director following her criticism for buying three homes in Los Angeles and Atlanta.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I get why you don't want to talk about it, you probably donated to help fund their real estate purchases.

According to a report from New York Magazine, three Black Lives Matter leaders, Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Melina Abdullah allegedly paid $6 million that was donated to the activist group to buy a 6,500-square foot mansion.

The news of the purchase was hoped to be kept a secret, despite the three former members reportedly filming a series of YouTube videos dining and drinking outside of the estate last spring.

The home was reportedly purchased back in October 2020 with funds that had been donated to the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation. Dyane Pascall purchased it two weeks after Black Lives Matter received $66.5 million from its fiscal sponsor, New York Magazine reported.

Patrisse Cullors had resigned back in May 2021 as the Black Lives Matter executive director following her criticism for buying three homes in Los Angeles and Atlanta.
I don't pay attention to the blm org. Never donated to them. People conflate the org with actual statement and the values all the time. The 2 exist separately right?

I'll use an example I think everyone can understand. The catholic church systematically protected pedophiles and enabled them to molest children for who knows how long. That doesn't mean the values of Christianinty is pedophilia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT