ADVERTISEMENT

White supremacy is totally out of control

DHHxTzfUwAApGht-e1509736585457.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
This is one of the leading advocacy groups that Republicans work with on school voucher policy, casually quoting Hitler in their newsletter.

You reason like a toddler. Nevertheless, believe it or not every racist isn't a fat slob. The Nazis were quite fanatical about physical fitness, starting at the Hitler Youth level
The sheep at msdnc is saying fitness is white supremacy? You agree with that?

• Haha
So brave, so courageous so, stunning. I didn't know water fountains were still separated. We must end white supremacy.

• Haha

The Biden's are the epitome of White privilege! How can dems support these racists?!?!?!

Not to mention the hypocrisy of all the gun control bs from Biden. His own son lies to illegally obtain a gun, and not a peep out of Joe. So much for tougher restrictions on guns. If he is okay with mentally unstable liars having them, how can he possibly want tough restrictions on law abiding citizens?

Hopefully more racist murderers like this guy will start going to prison for their crimes. Next I want to see that old dude who shot and killed the 15 year old kid go to jail for the rest of his life. I don't care if he's fvckin 90 he deserves to rot in a prison cell.

I CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU

God help this person to gain wisdom and understanding and perspective

As a Christian whom you describe as immoral and lawless I hope that you are blessed with finding Christ and walking in the light.

• Haha
I CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU

God help this person to gain wisdom and understanding and perspective

As a Christian whom you describe as immoral and lawless I hope that you are blessed with finding Christ and walking in the light.
Need to pray for yourself. I don't think your definition of Christian is......well....Christian. Just saying.

Need to pray for yourself. I don't think your definition of Christian is......well....Christian. Just saying.

Just so you are aware I did NOT Pray to condemn but for wisdom understanding and perspective.

I laughed when I saw your response

Since you are judging me based on a thread I will give you a lot of leeway.

Let’s do a what kindness or good works have you done lately for someone other than U.

A few things I did

Have my own garden for kicks and I donated about 7 bushels of product to local senior citizens and persons in need

Helped sponsor a food donation drive

Assisted local under privileged homeowners with some housing issues to improve their property

Donated to a literacy foundation

Spend time with my daughter, son, wife and grandchildren

Being a calm collect example of what I think is the Christian way to raise children and live a life

Worked on grants for several topics of needy socially and economically depressed areas

Bought a lunch for a person in need

Made phone calls on behalf of children wanting to get into college

Donated my time on some community volunteer work

OK that was SOME of the last week of my

ANTI CHRISTIAN WORK AND IMMORAL WORK

PER YOUR JUDGEMENT

I would love to hear about your work to have a purpose in life and make the world better not more bitter

My mother was telling me that way before Tim Scott started using it

Old Country Folk saying

so dive in and please everyone share what they have been doing

I definitely need more and newer ideas

Mother Theresa said

Make the World a better place starting with yourself

Just so you are aware I did NOT Pray to condemn but for wisdom understanding and perspective.

I laughed when I saw your response

Since you are judging me based on a thread I will give you a lot of leeway.

Let’s do a what kindness or good works have you done lately for someone other than U.

A few things I did

Have my own garden for kicks and I donated about 7 bushels of product to local senior citizens and persons in need

Helped sponsor a food donation drive

Assisted local under privileged homeowners with some housing issues to improve their property

Donated to a literacy foundation

Spend time with my daughter, son, wife and grandchildren

Being a calm collect example of what I think is the Christian way to raise children and live a life

Worked on grants for several topics of needy socially and economically depressed areas

Bought a lunch for a person in need

Made phone calls on behalf of children wanting to get into college

Donated my time on some community volunteer work

OK that was SOME of the last week of my

ANTI CHRISTIAN WORK AND IMMORAL WORK

PER YOUR JUDGEMENT

I would love to hear about your work to have a purpose in life and make the world better not more bitter

My mother was telling me that way before Tim Scott started using it

Old Country Folk saying

so dive in and please everyone share what they have been doing

I definitely need more and newer ideas

Mother Theresa said

Make the World a better place starting with yourself

Waiting on a self proclaimed altruistic person to share the massive work he or she does in making life better

Share up

Saw where Three White Supremacists murdered the Lyft driver in Washington DC

White Supremacists are definitely out of vontrol

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT