ADVERTISEMENT

White supremacy is totally out of control

Can yall believe the NFL is trying to bring Colin Kaepernick back into slavery and white supremacy?

Have you ever seen so much white supremacy in your life?

I see this thread pop up on occasion and think yo myself

The level of white supremacy in this country is vastly over estimated

If I sat down and listed them there are at least 5 to 10 major problems in front of white supremacy

Starting with the GROSS ABUSE OF LAWS AND TWO TIERS OF LAWS BY THE DEMOCRATS AGAINST ANYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH THEM

The Trump persecution is so far over the top it is crazy.

On business I personally have done most of the stuff Trump has done but on a small scale when compared to him

Of course you over inflate asset values at times as well as under estimate assets

While seeing the protests of Israel and the support for Hamas (and even Taliban flags), I get a sensible chuckle out of members of this board suggesting that white supremacy/nationalism is the biggest threat to the US.

FBI updated their violent crime stats recently. It’s pretty obvious “white nationalists” (whatever that means) aren’t the major problem there.

While seeing the protests of Israel and the support for Hamas (and even Taliban flags), I get a sensible chuckle out of members of this board suggesting that white supremacy/nationalism is the biggest threat to the US.

FBI updated their violent crime stats recently. It’s pretty obvious “white nationalists” (whatever that means) aren’t the major problem there.

There is almost ZERO THREAD IN THE US FROM WHITE SUPREMACY

There is however huge threads to people of all colors on crime from black criminal thugs but to mention that immediately brings out the liberal knives

I clearly think beyond the horizon unlike many folks who only think to kill the wolf nearest the sleigh

I worry about the pack of 50 with me only having 49 bullets

I am concerned very much about the terrorist pouring in across the border along with the Mexican cartels who can arm and hook up with all of these bad folks

Pronlem with that is the FBI AND CIA CONCENTRATE ON PARENTS OF SCHOOL CHILDREN

Some middle aged chunky white guy or woman

Dam dumbest Federal Officials ever except the real answer is most corrupt

Number one threat to America is those folks

Starting with Christopher Ray and Joe Biden

um, clearly you haven't been doing the math. You just WANT it to not be true. Acting like you don't know what white nationalism/supremacy is , is like confessing you are biased. Do you really have difficulty understanding the majority of mass shooting have been based in WHITE RACISM? Its an actual problem.

um, clearly you haven't been doing the math. You just WANT it to not be true. Acting like you don't know what white nationalism/supremacy is , is like confessing you are biased. Do you really have difficulty understanding the majority of mass shooting have been based in WHITE RACISM? Its an actual problem.

It's a problem. It's not "the biggest threat to the US" as some claimed. Its certainly not even close to the biggest threat to young black men either. That would be other young black men according to overwhelming statistics.

It's a problem. It's not "the biggest threat to the US" as some claimed. Its certainly not even close to the biggest threat to young black men either. That would be other young black men according to overwhelming statistics.
The 'biggest threat to the US' is an amalgamous term which obviously changes from period to period.
Yes the war on drugs and its byproduct of a blackmarket does present illegal gangs that participate in wars. Seperate issue right? Has nothing to do with all the white nationalist shootings. Conflating the two are dishonest because one is financial and the other is racial.
People of different cultural and race from white Americans, very much have plenty of evidence to fear white nationalism.
The newly elected speaker of the house proclaims states should have the right to proclaim all fornication illegal unless within a Christian marriage. Amazing aint it.
People are tired of these same stupid arguments. Leave Americans alone to live their lives in a civil manner. GOP seems set on having losing arguments AGAIN.

You're brainwashed most black people killed have been killed by other black people by far.

White supremacy is all in your head.
Yah sure allll in my head. Nevermind alllll the manifestos you can all just go and read. Listen fellow white person. You will either learn reality or you will be left behind. Society has very little patience for you to catch up.

Yah sure allll in my head. Nevermind alllll the manifestos you can all just go and read. Listen fellow white person. You will either learn reality or you will be left behind. Society has very little patience for you to catch up.

Left behind due to one’s opinions on the prevalence of white supremacy?

Can’t recall the topic coming up in any scenario ever that would have any bearing on my life whatsoever.

As a lesbian woman of color, I don't think white supremacy is major problem in America.

As a white heterosexual male I agree that white supremacy along with parents protesting school boards are not dangers to Americans

The Jewish people are taking the worse hate and after that it drops off across all

The 'biggest threat to the US' is an amalgamous term which obviously changes from period to period.
Yes the war on drugs and its byproduct of a blackmarket does present illegal gangs that participate in wars. Seperate issue right? Has nothing to do with all the white nationalist shootings. Conflating the two are dishonest because one is financial and the other is racial.
People of different cultural and race from white Americans, very much have plenty of evidence to fear white nationalism.
The newly elected speaker of the house proclaims states should have the right to proclaim all fornication illegal unless within a Christian marriage. Amazing aint it.
People are tired of these same stupid arguments. Leave Americans alone to live their lives in a civil manner. GOP seems set on having losing arguments AGAIN.

Strange and not true but you believe it

Like many have said over and over again, the demand for racism far exceeds the supply. Good thing we have pumped that rhetoric about white nationals, white supremecy etc.

I see this thread pop up on occasion and think yo myself

The level of white supremacy in this country is vastly over estimated

If I sat down and listed them there are at least 5 to 10 major problems in front of white supremacy

Starting with the GROSS ABUSE OF LAWS AND TWO TIERS OF LAWS BY THE DEMOCRATS AGAINST ANYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH THEM

The Trump persecution is so far over the top it is crazy.

On business I personally have done most of the stuff Trump has done but on a small scale when compared to him

Of course you over inflate asset values at times as well as under estimate assets
Except that multiple expert witnesses (called by the prosecution) have stated Trump Org. Didn’t overestimate values!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT