ADVERTISEMENT

White supremacy is totally out of control

Reactions: fatpiggy
Now you know the rest of the story. This is funny considering her bad attitude.

I think is a good 1 step in the healing process of racist white liberal democrats kkk members in Boston. It's time for those people to pay up for their racist history. They make me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls

Johns Hopkins class of 2026:
16% Black (US: 13%)
16% White (US: 60%)
21% Latino (US: 19%)
30% Asian (US: 7%)

Whites are underrepresented by 375% compared to their overall population.

Every other group is overrepresented.

This is despite white applicants having a vastly better average score than every demographic besides Asians.
Sorry, I didn't see it, but what are the white applicant scores compared to the rest of the demographics (including Asians)?

Reactions: yoshi121374
All jokes aside ,how can any white working man be a Democrat? They hate you, you are evil. They make fun of you, You are too male, too pale and too stale.
You are evil if you go around telling everyone the election was stolen because a demented cinnamon blimp told you so. Next thing you know you'll be attacking the Capitol....oh wait.

Thankfully there's plenty of white working men that have common sense and believe in facts.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRidgedf
He has a point on redistricting, but the opposition to clear voter ID laws is just bizarre to me. I just doesn't make sense.
It makes sense when you know they plan to enable mass election fraud. The dems are working hard to build a system to make it easy to cheat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT