ADVERTISEMENT

White supremacy is totally out of control

A lot of you probably haven’t heard of Orlando Patterson. He’s a black liberal Democrat and PHD of sociology at Harvard.
He studied race relations in over fifty countries for decades.
In his expert opinion he states that blacks have it better in the US than anywhere else in all of history..
In his expert opinion the US is the least racist white majority country in the world.
the US took in more legal immigrants in the 20th century than the rest of the world - COMBINED.
The US has more self made immigrant millionaires than the rest of the world - COMBINED.
The US has the largest, wealthiest black middle class in the world and it’s not close.
But never confuse leftists with the facts. They get in the way of their Marxist propaganda.

Except that multiple expert witnesses (called by the prosecution) have stated Trump Org. Didn’t overestimate values!

Yep you are totally correct.

My point is that when borrowing money from someone else you make your position as appealing as possible if there needs to be some way to tilt the loan to your favor

It is done all over America on virtually every loan in America

Now that being said Trump was so trusted and lending him money was so desirable he didn’t need to over estimate his valuations

The fruitcake judge is a total moron

I wish Trump would sell me his properties at the under valued numbers the judge thinks in his biased mind

Valuing billion dollar properties in millions

That stupidity makes me think of a few years back where I bid on some houses in Charleston on lots based on the house value on the lot

Lost a bunch of bids until I figured it out the winners were buying the undervalued lot and tearing down the cheap house and then built an expensive house

Any mentally competent financial person on earth can figure out this is a legal scam by a Democratic wannabe Democrap

So I get your point

Just listening to a panel discuss crime in the US

They were saying the majority of crime in the US is grouped in two major demographics

The first group is Illegal immigrants or aliens particularly Hispanic and the second group is black urban residents commit more crimes by a huge margin than the rest of the US combined

In the discussion the contribution of National Supremacists was so low as a per cent it was negligible and was not even on the radar

It was discussed that the Biden Administration was concealing this due to their agenda of creating division and dividing Americans by race baiting and hate mongering

Any comments on this White Supremacy is the greatest danger to America bullshit when the greatest danger is well based on the numbers you tell me

Last edited:
Racist democrats in San Francisco not paying up for their racist history. This is very sad the white supremacy will never end.

I am ALL IN on repatriations for black Ameicans

Pick the country you want to go to and airport or ship to travel on

If by car use the IRS MILEAGE reimbursement schedule to submit

You did say repatriations now

Oops I apologize you meant reparations

Just saw where 5 white Supremest teenagers in Florida disguised as blackfaces beat up a black guy who was disguised as a white face

Yep we need to do something about the white supremest threat

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
I'm so glad she is admitting her racist white liberal ways. This is a good 1st step to right the wrongs of liberal democrat white supremacists.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Woke young brain numb chick's singularly determining who Maine citizens can vote for. This is ok on lib world.

White Female Supremacy

An All Powerful Female Hormone Rage Saving American from Tyranny

Wait………………Is not what she is attempting tyranny

Nah just saving America from the right to vote for who you want

When a white liberal woman get mad at brown man because doesn't think white supremacy is a real problem.

I live in the Low Country and last week a local Deputy Sheriff told me there as 30 murders in 30 days making the murders rate per 100,000 there is no place on earth more dangerous including most war zones as to death and violence

Most of it associated with low income and poverty areas mostly in 12 % demographic population zones

Trying to help all people but some people are making it hard to help them

Johns Hopkins class of 2026:
16% Black (US: 13%)
16% White (US: 60%)
21% Latino (US: 19%)
30% Asian (US: 7%)

Whites are underrepresented by 375% compared to their overall population.

Every other group is overrepresented.

This is despite white applicants having a vastly better average score than every demographic besides Asians.

I can say with 100% certainty this didn’t happen or the “white guy” simply asked to see her credentials and that was the end of it.

Kind of feel like the story had legs and grew way beyond a simple show me your credentials because it fit her desired narrative

All I have to write is two words to send yall seething..... white fragility

0x0.jpg

"Genocidal terror plot?" This is why we make fun of you dude, for posting idiotic shit like this. Vesey plotted a slave uprising...he wanted to get his wife and daughters out of slavery to be with him somewhere they could all be safe, most likely Haiti.

All the white plantation owners had his friends and family enslaved, being beaten and mistreated. And you call this a genocidal terror plot? If I was him I'd have wanted to kill my captors too.

Reactions: kudzuking
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT